Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 481 to 495 of 5478
-
02-02-26 18:02 #4998Senior Member

Posts: 304For L3 Ivy as I've had girls in the past that didn't participate in L3 at marigold.
Originally Posted by Zilla25
[View Original Post]
-
02-02-26 08:05 #4997Regular Member

Posts: 8Ivy spa or Marigold spa
Can any one give me any advise where to go. In Lombard area? For FS.
-
02-01-26 18:28 #4996Senior Member

Posts: 57Lucky does L3
Lucky does L3 for sure. Lots of fun. Also has a great BBBJ CIM, truly a great dilemma LOL.
Originally Posted by Mikejpfil
[View Original Post]
-
02-01-26 17:44 #4995Senior Member

Posts: 106My vote goes to Ewa because the one time she did it, she also was probing me with her finger. (no homo). Different kind of O for sure. Full disclosure. Never had Lucky b / c of her no L3 rule (think I read that on here, correctly). When I go there (assuming you are talking about Relax. GE), I usually have L3 intentions, but that one time was the perfect storm and I went with the flow and it was magical.
Originally Posted by Si777
[View Original Post]
-
02-01-26 15:20 #4994Senior Member

Posts: 108Question
I've only had Ewwa, but for those who've had Ewwa and Lucky, who gives the better BBBJCIM?
-
02-01-26 13:08 #4993Senior Member

Posts: 121Calm cove spa in VP?
Just driving down north ave. Sign says now open. On corner of north abe and villa? Anyone have any knowledge? Not likely to stop in til end of week. Maybe promising?? Let me know if anyone has looked into it.
Stay safe.
-
02-01-26 12:47 #4992Senior Member

Posts: 121Crystal Spa
Had a dream of crystal spa in DG next to 7-11 older MMS took me to room house fee of. 80 sent in Julie, good English, no communication issues. 5'9 she said. Thin nice tiny a $$. Large C or D man mades. Long legs. Took to T. S. Standard mouthwash, was very attentive and thorough. Into sauna for a couple minutes. Back to room, massage was mediocre but decent. Lots of teasing before flip. After flip. Massage of chest and stomach, established everything on table. Ask 2 settled at standard rate. Very active to Daty, then to ACG rode hard to finish. Was a good time. Better than expected. She said 4 girls working, but no 4 hands available. Said they don't work well together LOL. I might be back. Anyone else know the other talent there? Hope to hear.
Stay safe.
-
01-30-26 16:05 #4991Senior Member

Posts: 106Relax is on Rt. 38/ Roosevelt in between Main St. (Glen Ellyn) and President St. (Wheaton). It's address is Glen Ellyn. 438 Roosevelt.
Originally Posted by Hobby4500
[View Original Post]
-
01-30-26 14:21 #4990Regular Member

Posts: 17Relax Location?
Thanks for the great report. Which relax spa? Ogden in Naperville, Or Relax in Aurora. BTW, has anyone been to Spa88 on Butterfield, you Spa on 59, or Massage spa Harbor on 38.
Originally Posted by MakingItHappen
[View Original Post]
I generally go to MT Spa in Mt. Prospect or Sunny though it is a bit of a ride. Looking for better options out this way.
-
01-30-26 11:31 #4989Senior Member

Posts: 1722nd visit to Relax
So continuing w my previous post. I texted Ewa and tell her I'm on my way. She asked if I wanted to try new girl. Name was Bobo. I said sure. Get there and was greeted by KiKi. No sign of Bobo. Kiki takes me to her room. I tell her Ewa owes me $100. LOL. Ewa hears me and gives Kiki my $100. So I leave $160 on the table and paid the house fee. Kiki cones in and sticks her tongue down my throat! Hot as hell! She straps and reveals a great body. Nice c cups and shaved pussy. She hops on table and spreads that beautiful pussy for DATY! Do that for 15 minutes and she says "You got good mouth" LOL. So we hop on table in 69 and I continue DATY and DATO. She is slurping on Junior like it was her last meal! Almost blew there after 10 minutes I say "I want your beautiful pussy" On goes the cover and started in Missionary and switched to Doggy. Amazing view as I was FIA while pounding away! Blew in the bag and kissed afterwards! So Ewa has a hairy pussy where Kiki is shaved. I enjoyed Kiki more as she seems more kinky than Ewa. To each his own! Always have had fun here. On the way out I was introduced to Bobo. Cute and young looking. Big bits and short and a little thick! I liked her look. I will try her next time and report back! Have fun and be safe put there!
-
01-30-26 10:34 #4988Senior Member

Posts: 172Visits to Relax
I went to Relax 2 weeks ago. 1st time texted Ewa and she texted back. She said "My Aunt is in town so only oral treatment" LOL. I'm like ok see you soon! Get there and was greeted by Ewa. Usual Bbjcim. This time she made me get on all fours and "Tounge punched my fart box" like it was the end of the world!! Jesus for about 15 minutes! Then got up and asked for her to get on her knees. She promptly took Junior in her mouth and went to town. What enthusiasm! She picked the balls and shaft and took over from there. Finally exploded and she spit it out in a kleenex. LOL. The strange part is I paid the house fee and thought I left her $100 for the BBBJ. I didn't realize that another $100 dollar bill was stuck to the other. I didn't know this until I stopped at the bar afterwards. I texted her back and asked her if I accidentally gave her an extra $100. She said yes ans apologized. She said you come back and I will give you the $100! I'm like thank you and see you next week. So I went back to Relax this week. I will post another review about my recent visit w Kiki!
-
01-29-26 10:14 #4987Senior Member

Posts: 234Agree two of my favorite places although the talent at Lanes for me the last couple of times was meh. I like petite with bolt-ons Koreans and the ones I saw were thick girls which I have Spanish girls for that. Relax all the girls know how to give a good BBBJ last time got the switcharoo looking for Keke but it was a thicker asian who gave an excellent BBBJ then rode me doing the work and blew hard and After wanted to give me her number.
Originally Posted by RadioWave
[View Original Post]
-
01-28-26 16:39 #4986Regular Member

Posts: 9Lane's is solid. Walk in. Go up some stairs before getting into a lobby. Parking available. Everything covered. If you're closer to downtown the Chicago forums will have other options as well.
Originally Posted by BlueBall21
[View Original Post]
I've also been to relax and it was cool. Try someone but lucky if looking for FS. They also offer BBBJ here vs lanes.
-
01-27-26 13:36 #4985Regular Member

Posts: 20Talent
What's the local talent like these days? Where's the best place to go? Been reading and have seen a lot of reports about relax, lanes, marigold, etc.
I'm not local but will be in the area this week and would love to stop and check one of them out. Give me your recommendations!
-
01-20-26 10:36 #4984Regular Member

Posts: 9Lanes. Yuri
Popped into Lanes in Friday afternoon and got Yuri. She and 2 other girls just started Friday, unfortunately didn't get to see the other girls as they got busy when I was done.
Standard 1 hr house / tip, table shower, sauna, alright massage. On flip, tipped and surprisingly she had me flip back and my god did things get going. She started the fun massage and it had me gasping. Light touches all over, tongue all over, light rimming? Flipped back up and my balls were in her mouth as she kept working up to CBJ. Hopped on CG and RCG and I swear she was about to eff my dick off. Went to K9 and the view was immaculate, and blew in the bag. Over-all good time and I wouldn't be unhappy if I got her again.
Yuri was easy on the eyes, 6/7 out of 10 Face, Man made C's, 5'4"ish. Slim / fit body, no belly / baby dmg from what I can recall. Probably mid / upper 30's, gave MILF / Aunti vibes. Decent ass considering a lot of times there's nothing. Ofc take it with a grain of salt, everyone's standards are different and I try to be as accurate as possible.
GLHF.










Reply With Quote





