Find Your New Baby
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 86 of 972 FirstFirst ... 36 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 136 186 586 ... LastLast
Results 1,276 to 1,290 of 14573
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #13298
    Quote Originally Posted by YumYumEatItAll  [View Original Post]
    Finally got to meet her. Lovely and very accommodating. Meet up in very safe neighborhood with clean and private home.

    After the meet and greet niceties we got down to business. All the acronyms apply. It's been a while since and island trip so that was fun.

    Finished on her luscious boobs and called it a day.

    She's everything everyone says she is.

    Would repeat.
    She's honestly one of the best in Swfl. Solid pricing, good business, clean. She's not GFE but she does seem genuinely friendly enough and makes a real effort for repeat business.

  2. #13297

    Answering late but on topic for updated review -$400 LOL

    Quote Originally Posted by Cec00  [View Original Post]
    Had someone ask me this question yesterday and I thought it would be a great fucking topic for us to discuss here.

    What is the most $ you have spent on a date? Be honest.
    So by far the stupidest thing I have done since learning everything I have learned over the years from each of you. It was a week ago, had the extra shekels, reached for target 1:

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/cape-...t/630086175093

    Response was very delayed. SO I moved on to target 2 (Vanessa has become a regular for me, sweet Latin woman just trying to make ends meet).

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/cape-...a/024550086165

    Target 2 responds: Yes! But I am only available in 1. 5 hours.

    I am already charged up on Happy Pills with the clock ticking, so I commit.

    Target 1 responds: Yeah Baby, I am ready right now.

    I go for it. Turns out Target 1, Amy, is only a few minutes away.

    So on this day, I have spent the most so far in one day and I actually enjoyed every minute of it.

    Amy, looks just like her pics, has had work done to improve the chassis. Was very responsive and played my game well to get me where I needed to be. A nice intro dance, rub down, daty, CBJ to mish. HH.

    Vanessa, as I said, very sweet, looks better in person than the pics posted. We have dated many times, she makes the connection real for me and we both enjoy the encounter. HH.

    Be well everyone, play safe!

    LG.

  3. #13296

    She is GFE

    Quote Originally Posted by OR1473  [View Original Post]
    Thinking about seeing Sexy Samantha in Port Charlotte but wondering if her price is worth it for the HR. Anyone got any experiences with her, feel free to PM. I did see the two reviews that are already on here. Thank you.
    Not a clock watcher, easy to talk to and very nice body.

    Last two opportunities I had she didn't see the text until after my window closed. I would recommend calling.

  4. #13295

    Madam

    Quote Originally Posted by BigMac2022  [View Original Post]
    I saw her a year or so ago in Naples and posted a review. She was really great. I spent a total of four hours with her over two days and I'd spend 24/7 if I could. She's incredibly sexy. I mean really. Trim spinner body. She's just stunning. Yes, I was addicted. I admit it.

    A lot more on the table than a prostate massage but it was a good place to start. PM for details.
    That was about the time she stopped over. She was staying not 5 minutes from my house. We just sat out my front nice chit chat she had her dog so I brought out my Chihuahuas.

    No sex talk just intelligence conversation. She really is a great Lady.

  5. #13294
    Quote Originally Posted by BiggDogg70  [View Original Post]
    Does she have a large scar on her lower back?
    Sorry I did not notice because the room was dark, she had the curtains covering the windows. She is very tall around 5'9" without heels. She looks Asian too for a Colombian.

  6. #13293

    I think I saw her a few times.

    Quote Originally Posted by TheStig81  [View Original Post]
    https://adultsearch.com/us/florida/f...scorts/2874929

    Just saw her a while ago, very tall Colombian lady, BBBJ (extra) DATY and slight GFE. Communications is very good, responsive and almost no delays. She's only here for few days so better hurry if you like Latinas.
    Does she have a large scar on her lower back?

  7. #13292

    Samantha

    Thinking about seeing Sexy Samantha in Port Charlotte but wondering if her price is worth it for the HR. Anyone got any experiences with her, feel free to PM. I did see the two reviews that are already on here. Thank you.

  8. #13291

    Anna Domina the P Q

    Quote Originally Posted by BlackNWhite  [View Original Post]
    They call her that for a reason. She is really good people & really good.
    Been seeing Anna for a few years now and deff one of the wildest spinners you will ever meet. No drama and sometimes hard to book because she is in demand but open to anything you can dream of, just a wild wild ride so hang on. Read the Brevard escort reviews for more.

    Ciao.

  9. #13290

    Pretty incredible

    Quote Originally Posted by Zora626  [View Original Post]
    Seen her ad bouncing around for a bit and was wondering if anyone has experience with her and how she is.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/cape-...-/642414449937
    I saw her a year or so ago in Naples and posted a review. She was really great. I spent a total of four hours with her over two days and I'd spend 24/7 if I could. She's incredibly sexy. I mean really. Trim spinner body. She's just stunning. Yes, I was addicted. I admit it.

    A lot more on the table than a prostate massage but it was a good place to start. PM for details.

  10. #13289

    Sabrina

    Quote Originally Posted by Masteromorgan  [View Original Post]
    Hey all. Down in the area for a couple of months and looking to spend some time with some fun new women. Came across this post on Tryst.

    Has anyone spent some time with Sabrina and if so how was the experience? Open to other suggestions as well. I already have some time booked with Mrs Robinson tomorrow based off these reviews.

    https://tryst.link/escort/sabrswt-69

    Thanks in advance for any help.
    She is a total mess upstairs. Mixed reviews. She is a hit or miss.

  11. #13288

    The prostate Queen

    Quote Originally Posted by Zora626  [View Original Post]
    Seen her ad bouncing around for a bit and was wondering if anyone has experience with her and how she is.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/cape-...-/642414449937
    They call her that for a reason. She is really good people & really good.

  12. #13287

    Sabrina

    Hey all. Down in the area for a couple of months and looking to spend some time with some fun new women. Came across this post on Tryst.

    Has anyone spent some time with Sabrina and if so how was the experience? Open to other suggestions as well. I already have some time booked with Mrs Robinson tomorrow based off these reviews.

    https://tryst.link/escort/sabrswt-69

    Thanks in advance for any help.

  13. #13286

    Madame D

    Seen her ad bouncing around for a bit and was wondering if anyone has experience with her and how she is.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/cape-...-/642414449937

  14. #13285

    Krissy

    Has anyone seen Krissy or got the digits. Hasn't posted in a while. Worked out of cape. Cute but had messed up teeth. Thanks in advance.

  15. #13284

    I seen her.

    Quote Originally Posted by ReallyNone  [View Original Post]
    https://escortbabylon.net/review_list/3233750240

    https://escortbabylon.net/image_list/3233750240

    I was txting with Ashly the girl in the red fishnet, or so I thought. Comms where good and perfect English (handler). When I got there I was greeted by Jennifer. She's the girl in the black lingerie. Face 7/10, manmade breasts and silicon butt that perfectly fit her height. Practically no English which was not a problem as I wasn't there to debate Shakespeare. BBJ (+50?) I declined. CBJ it was and it felt good. CFS CG, RCG and miss was had all to my satisfaction. Overall not too bad. Next time I'll try Ashly.
    Definitely all woman.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape