Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,366 to 1,380 of 37313
-
02-05-26 18:21 #35948Senior Member

Posts: 221Worth it
It was an outcall for a couple of hours. I thought it was fair for what I got.
Originally Posted by Warmetal
[View Original Post]
-
02-05-26 17:46 #35947Senior Member

Posts: 226Yes please anyone have a link or can confirm correct number?
Originally Posted by SafePlayer69
[View Original Post]
-
02-05-26 16:27 #35946Senior Member

Posts: 119No response ever / no name on ad / anyone?
-
02-05-26 16:11 #35945Senior Member

Posts: 96Ashley
[QUOTE=FlipMe69;7520613]Had a good experience with this one. I opted for an outcall, good comms, she is cute, petite, clean, tastes and smells good! LOL! Nice little clean tight box. I think probably 150/300 for 15/30 range. I always do covered but she might have other options. No link to a current ad but I will share a picture. Said she is 27 and I would say that is probably accurate. Happy to share a number with senior members.[QUOTE]She's fun girl. Tends to rush and want to finish quickly, so communicate what you need and she will accommodate. Amazing tight spinner body. Pussy is tight and head is good. I've seen her incall and car dates and she's on my rotation. 60-100 has been range with her. They all ask for more.
-
02-05-26 12:46 #35944Senior Member

Posts: 96Anyone care to share contact info or link?
Originally Posted by Warmetal
[View Original Post]
-
02-05-26 12:29 #35943Senior Member

Posts: 71How did she get you for that? Been seeing here for 60 to 100. Comms not always great though. She definitely uses just hides it well. You are right she will do BBBJ but def a cum dodger LOL.
Originally Posted by FlipMe69
[View Original Post]
-
02-05-26 10:37 #35942Senior Member

Posts: 221Ashley
Had a good experience with this one. I opted for an outcall, good comms, she is cute, petite, clean, tastes and smells good! LOL! Nice little clean tight box. I think probably 150/300 for 15/30 range. I always do covered but she might have other options. No link to a current ad but I will share a picture. Said she is 27 and I would say that is probably accurate. Happy to share a number with senior members.
-
02-05-26 08:44 #35941Senior Member

Posts: 42Which Brittany?
Originally Posted by StuckNmiddle
[View Original Post]
-
02-05-26 06:55 #35940Senior Member

Posts: 29Just curious
Do anyone know of the massage girls that be on that old. Brick road in short pump? I want to visit them.
-
02-05-26 03:10 #35939Senior Member

Posts: 114Anyone been here before?
-
02-04-26 23:06 #35938Senior Member

Posts: 318Cautious I meant to say.
Originally Posted by SouthMan62
[View Original Post]
-
02-04-26 21:56 #35937Regular Member

Posts: 69Thanks!! Saves me the time. I never do a deposit.
Originally Posted by Geronimo808
[View Original Post]
-
02-04-26 21:07 #35936Senior Member

Posts: 318Sĥe has been dependable for me but as always YMMV. She is cutious so who know.
Originally Posted by Cujo4
[View Original Post]
-
02-04-26 18:08 #35935Senior Member

Posts: 577Waste of time
She eventually ask for a deposit.
Originally Posted by Burnerman804
[View Original Post]
-
02-04-26 16:02 #35934Regular Member

Posts: 69Anyone
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mond/201350357
Anyone have experience with this one?









Reply With Quote




