Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 92 of 2488 FirstFirst ... 42 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 142 192 592 1092 ... LastLast
Results 1,366 to 1,380 of 37313
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #35948

    Worth it

    Quote Originally Posted by Warmetal  [View Original Post]
    How did she get you for that? Been seeing here for 60 to 100. Comms not always great though. She definitely uses just hides it well. You are right she will do BBBJ but def a cum dodger LOL.
    It was an outcall for a couple of hours. I thought it was fair for what I got.

  2. #35947
    Quote Originally Posted by SafePlayer69  [View Original Post]
    Anyone care to share contact info or link?
    Yes please anyone have a link or can confirm correct number?

  3. #35946
    Senior Member


    Posts: 119

    No response ever / no name on ad / anyone?


  4. #35945

    Ashley

    [QUOTE=FlipMe69;7520613]Had a good experience with this one. I opted for an outcall, good comms, she is cute, petite, clean, tastes and smells good! LOL! Nice little clean tight box. I think probably 150/300 for 15/30 range. I always do covered but she might have other options. No link to a current ad but I will share a picture. Said she is 27 and I would say that is probably accurate. Happy to share a number with senior members.[QUOTE]She's fun girl. Tends to rush and want to finish quickly, so communicate what you need and she will accommodate. Amazing tight spinner body. Pussy is tight and head is good. I've seen her incall and car dates and she's on my rotation. 60-100 has been range with her. They all ask for more.

  5. #35944
    Quote Originally Posted by Warmetal  [View Original Post]
    How did she get you for that? Been seeing here for 60 to 100. Comms not always great though. She definitely uses just hides it well. You are right she will do BBBJ but def a cum dodger LOL.
    Anyone care to share contact info or link?

  6. #35943
    Quote Originally Posted by FlipMe69  [View Original Post]
    Had a good experience with this one. I opted for an outcall, good comms, she is cute, petite, clean, tastes and smells good! LOL! Nice little clean tight box. I think probably 150/300 for 15/30 range. I always do covered but she might have other options. No link to a current ad but I will share a picture. Said she is 27 and I would say that is probably accurate. Happy to share a number with senior members.
    How did she get you for that? Been seeing here for 60 to 100. Comms not always great though. She definitely uses just hides it well. You are right she will do BBBJ but def a cum dodger LOL.

  7. #35942

    Ashley

    Had a good experience with this one. I opted for an outcall, good comms, she is cute, petite, clean, tastes and smells good! LOL! Nice little clean tight box. I think probably 150/300 for 15/30 range. I always do covered but she might have other options. No link to a current ad but I will share a picture. Said she is 27 and I would say that is probably accurate. Happy to share a number with senior members.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_1076.jpg‎   IMG_1073.jpg‎  

  8. #35941
    Quote Originally Posted by StuckNmiddle  [View Original Post]
    She hmu saying she's in town til Saturday. Looking to reconnect with her regulars. She has a new phone but same number. I guess she lost all her contacts. If you have her info, I'd give her a ring or text.

    Stay safe.
    Which Brittany?

  9. #35940

    Just curious

    Do anyone know of the massage girls that be on that old. Brick road in short pump? I want to visit them.

  10. #35939

  11. #35938
    Quote Originally Posted by SouthMan62  [View Original Post]
    Sĥe has been dependable for me but as always YMMV. She is cutious so who know.
    Cautious I meant to say.

  12. #35937
    Quote Originally Posted by Geronimo808  [View Original Post]
    She eventually ask for a deposit.
    Thanks!! Saves me the time. I never do a deposit.

  13. #35936
    Quote Originally Posted by Cujo4  [View Original Post]
    Was supposed to me her one day, drove out to the west end and she ghosted me.
    Sĥe has been dependable for me but as always YMMV. She is cutious so who know.

  14. #35935

    Waste of time

    Quote Originally Posted by Burnerman804  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mond/201350357

    Anyone have experience with this one?
    She eventually ask for a deposit.

  15. #35934

    Anyone

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mond/201350357

    Anyone have experience with this one?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape