Thread: Massage Parlor Reports for Regular Members and Seniors with less than 50 posts.
+
Add Report
Results 556 to 570 of 1665
-
02-07-26 21:00 #1110Shill account if you like Erotic Fiction enjoy it

Posts: 55New Latina at MMW
I tried to make an appointment, but they told me Fernanda has already left. The new Latina is Jackie. Not sure how the new Latina is, but I've heard Emily at MMW looks like actress Julia Ling. Has anyone seen Emily yet? How is she?
Originally Posted by ToozMan330
[View Original Post]
-
02-07-26 18:10 #1109Senior Member

Posts: 78Thai
Def a little disappointing to not even see a name of a place listed in this review. The whole point of this forum is to share LOL.
Sadly for me the only thai action I ever got was from sakura massage.
I would love to know if there is at least some other thai places that would do HE minimum.
Originally Posted by Pablo
[View Original Post]
-
02-07-26 15:16 #1108Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 10Latina Jackie at Mira Mesa Wellness
It's me that seems this place has been under the radar. I know a lot of the local Latina shacks but glad I found this one I found Jackie. I'm a sucker for brunettes with big titties in a big ass and she checked all the boxes and in the end I stuff her box nicely. The biggest surprise was she actually know how to give him a massage she worked my legs first my back even my neck flipped me over instead of going right to Junior she rub my chest my inner thighs and then took care of my third leg. Of course when she's rubbing my inner thighs I was hard as hell I lift up her mini skirt to see she wasn't wearing panties and she had a perfectly freshly shaved kitten. She let me play with her Kitty for a little while rolled off for top suck on those titties while she gave me a dry handjob. I usually prefer oil but my previous was lubricating just fine got me nice and ready. On came the cover and she gives amazing head game. She never breaks eye contact and doesn't use her hands at all. God on top rock back and forth let me suck on those titties. Put her in reverse cowgirl and that's where the magic happened she just pounded me with that butt until I blew my load. I saw one other Latina girl there I didn't catch her name. If you text him they'll send you a picture this is what she sent me and you could tell there's no filter that ass is 100% real.
-
02-06-26 23:46 #1107Senior Member

Posts: 254Bravo! To you monger brother, -you made the the right move by not rewarding their deceptive business practices. Those Bookers will promise anything to get your feet (and wallet) in their doors. And Bravo also for reporting here on the USASG forum. You TOFTT and informed our monger community.
Originally Posted by OneCanSam
[View Original Post]
-
02-06-26 19:58 #1106Senior Member

Posts: 37[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because the subject of the report was in direct violation of a posted Admin Restriction on the author, the thread, and/or the subject. This behavior will not be tolerated, and a 2nd violation will result in an automatic banning.
-
02-06-26 18:55 #1105Shill for Balboa and Waples ignore my posts

Posts: 48Tanya at Balboa Wellness
Took a trip over to balboa wellness today. It's been a little bit since I've been there. I was greeted by Gia today who was a beautiful Latina but I had seen the pictures of Tanya and wanted to see her this visit. Tanya was even more beautiful than her pictures. Paid the house fee which was 50 and tipped 150 when I got back to the room. She left the room went to gather supplies while I got undressed and laid down on the table.
She started the session off with a nice light massage. The teasing got everything going and took the tension away. Next thing I knew she was stripping down and asking me to flip over. On the flip she started with a BBBJ. BJ was amazing.
Cover went on and we worked through a few positions. We started in cowgirl. She was a great ride and had nice rhythm and the perfect speed. We moved to doggy and I went to town on her pussy from the back. Wasn't lasting long in there and unloaded in the cover.
10/10 recommend Tanya. Need to try and get back to see Gia too.
-
02-06-26 17:07 #1104Senior Member

Posts: 60Disappointment at raytheon
Originally texted Balboa asking about their 1. 4 qv. To my surprise, the booker listed: Raytheon, Balboa, and Ronson (I believe 107 is a part of it also) that all have that special right now. And lo and behold, Nikki was apart of that special. I asked the booker for an appt with her, got confirmation she was available. I go over, knock on the door and a fellow provider answers. Told her I have an appt with Nikki. Led to the room, and the other provider got Nikki for me. Nikki walked in, frumpy and just had a blah look to her. She said hhr, I said nope. I just wanted the qv and the booker confirmed I was good to go. She got angry and said she doesn't do qv only hhr or more. Now I get it, a white woman doing a qv through a booker is going to be a fail but if you don't try, how would you know.
So I told her I didn't want a hhr appt, just a qv and she snapped again, said no the booker lied to you but want to see the other girl, no. I saw her and she was not attractive to me. No thanks, I'll just leave. She walked me to the door, didn't say bye (which I get) but don't try to upsell and get mad when I call it out.
Morale of the story, the booker for these places is going to promise you one thing, but you're going to get upsold when you get there. Good thing there's more spas and more options.
-
02-06-26 15:59 #1103Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 21Latina Linda at Pure Massage
Love finding a new Latina spot these girls look like they walk out of a stripper JLO factory. Massage was great all around she's a small package with a nice huge but has plenty of strength and technique gave me a cat bath too! On the flip started with some RCG as she wanted better control of depth, there's a mirror in the room so watching her ride me was even better. She had that big trunk in the back and that ass just made a beautiful pounding sound as she went up and down and soon enough she was really enjoying the ride and was bouncing on it like a trampoline all the while singing like high note! This was a great view and It wasn't long before she was tired? Then I took over switched to standing mish with her legs in the air I started to lay it down. Her moans turned into grunts, and that was my queue, to push her legs back, way back (pretzel) and put it in sport mode. She was smacking and grabbing my triceps, but wasn't telling me to stop and this was absolutely glorious! Her box was tight. I will see her again!! Happy spa hunting!
-
02-06-26 14:42 #1102Shill for QQ spa

Posts: 17QQ Spa
I walked in to QQ Spa. Greeted by mamasan. Collected HF for an hour and left me to undress. And Chloe walked in.
Chloe is a gorgeous petite little thing with natural C cups. When she walked in I played with them and pulled them out and started playing with her perfect nipples sucking to my heart's content. She was a bit shy at first so I laid face down for the massage.
I did not expect this young beauty to have legitimate massage techniques but she can get some very nice pressure. She focused on my upper back and used her elbows to get under my shoulder blades. It felt amazing! After the halfway mark she left me feeling refreshed and ready for the flip.
When I turned over she had a big friendly smile. We agreed on a tip and she came back with the glove. She started to kiss up and down my body. She slowly started to lick the shaft until I was fully hard. She took me by surprised and took me all the way down her throat. I asked her to switch to 69 so I could enjoy her pussy. She was very clean and well kept. While I was licking her she was grinding on my face while throating me. I still wanted to fuck so we gloved up and switched to missionary. Her face and her moans were so sensual. Slow strokes. Watching her facial expressions had me wanting to finish right then and there. Every time I went faster she started squeezing my dick with her pussy. It almost felt too tight. I had to switch it up. I wanted to feel the back of her throat again. I sat at the edge of the table and took off the condom and she took me all the way down so slowly and sensually. It only took a few pumps before she had me finishing all over her C cups. We had plenty of time so we cuddled and kissed. The whole time she kept playing with my dick. It was too sensitive but it felt so damn good. She joked around and said round 2? Not enough time. Maybe next time I'll book an hour and half.
-
02-06-26 13:16 #1101Senior Member

Posts: 59Thai massage
What use is this if you don't name the place? You're not even a senior member so we can't even DM you. There's a bunch of Thai places downtown, depends on what your definition of "downtown" is too. I live downtown. Most AMPs including Thai and others are disappointing. I've gotten FS at Bangkok Spa as have my friends even though it presents itself a legit place and has many legit customers. Other places I've had various degrees of luck but most aren't typically FS but anything is possible.
Originally Posted by Abr123
[View Original Post]
-
02-06-26 01:22 #1100Banned Member

Posts: 55Real Japanese Miyu back in SD
The Japanese girl Miyu has returned to Raytheon Spa. She is legit Japanese. She is kind of pricey, but BBFSCIP 340 OTD for 30 minutes. Definitely young in her mid 20's, thin tall body, all natural B breasts and a nice personality. She speaks a decent amount of English. She wasn't super GFE, but she opened up as the session progressed. I'm hoping she sticks around and her prices adjust to the massage environment like some of the other Jap providers.
Originally Posted by Ezlyfer
[View Original Post]
-
02-05-26 15:22 #1099Banned Member

Posts: 55Serenity closed?
It seems like this store is closed right now. No open sign and one of the mms at another store mentioned it to me as well. I went by on Tuesday, but there was a NA meeting going on in front, so I didn't feel like kicking down the door hah. I walked back over to the Mexican market got some.
Originally Posted by Macloudy
[View Original Post]
Carne asada and tortillas and was on my way. It definitely didn't look open. I probably won't go there anytime soon, so anyone who feels like checking it out please let us know for sure.
-
02-05-26 05:05 #1098Senior Member

Posts: 68Well no, there are Japanese providers here sometimes, although not as common for sure.
Originally Posted by LickMyBall
[View Original Post]
-
02-04-26 01:34 #1097Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 148Rim goddess Joy at Sugar Spa
Work was short a few people because everyone is getting sick with the flu these days it seems, and I got the call for action to come down for my usual per dium gig. Only natural to come after work to see what does Sugar has to offer this time, faceless told me they got new entry even after the 1st of Feb, so this was a perfect time to check I guess. Mama-san opened the door and introduces me the new girl Joy, and I am joyful to see her for sure. Joy is about 5'3, long black hair, total GnD vibe innocent with a little naughtiness mixed in, lean and petite body, got that nice hourglass shape, mm Ds perky and fits her build nicely, clean shave clam with a great nice size booty to grab on to.
Shower with her is a fantastic treat. DFK with her lead into nice BJ, neat and slow, she went for the DT after a little bit to show off her 0 gag reflex, after clean me up and gave me a little rubbing on the backdoor to signal where she might be headed to next. I of course went for those great looking Ds and munch into that sweet-looking clam she put one leg on my shoulder while I just went for it a little bit, got her juice flowing before we even headed to the rooms. I went back first while she went 2 grab a few things. She came back to give me a pretty decent lower back massage to ease into things, it didn't last very long, I was already reminding her that her sweet clam is what I am here for by getting my finger between those lips as often as I could when she was on my side. She got the message and moved into a catbath and then get me spread open with some thigh scratches. Like SDJaziKing saids at the main page, she definitely loves to tease and play around. Didn't went for straight in for rim no, little more catbath on my back and legs, licks my thigh and slowly work herself up to the entrance, back to BLS and licks the shaft from down under. She teases me so well at first, I thought she wasn't going to do the rim at all. But her rim is truly a master class level in Sugar current line up, Tuma was plenty, really brave on the exploring, plus a little lotion on top, she was just tongue fuking my backdoor really much with a lotion tug job in front. She did the cold and warm water thing on top of the rim as well, not many girls know these techniques, 10/10 rim in my experience. On the flip side, my rod was throbbing from all the exciting play in the backside, I climbed on top and got some P2 P action going because she teases me so well I was going to sneak a just the tip action, she was real sly on the dodge and instead she slip south side and wrap her sexy lips around my rod, had me stand on the side and went for a old fashion facefuck on the side of the bed, her suction was exceptional, I am not going to lie, I popped my 1st shot when she DT me hard after 5 minutes of face fuck on the side while I had my finger in that clam of hers. She wait until I am finished before she let my rod out of her mouth. After a quick spat and a rinse, she notice I am still really hard, (ty vitamin V) didn't ask for more money, just ask me am I good to go because she still got an itch for my rod so she mount back on for some 69. She didn't have to work very hard to get me going, but rather I ate her clam so well she sat up on my face a just give me a quick handy and toss on the cover then went for a real ride. She fits me like a glove, and since she was so wet, I honestly couldn't even feel the cover at all. Standing mish was not as good as side ways, grab on to her Ds and her nice booty to get that tight squeeze on the side, while she maintain eye contact with me begging me to go harder. I went hard pounding for another good 15 minutes before finishing w / e ammo I had left for the day in the cover. Since Sugar wasn't busy when I went, we got time for another shower, but I was too tired to went for round 3 at this point, but she was a real trooper and think I am though. I was going to lowkey try to get her digit while I was getting dressed, but mms came in and reminded me that I gone over my time but didn't ask for more money (nice of her to do that) instead, she introduces me to Elsa, and Elsa was a real beauty as well, flashes me her Ds and shove my face in them for a taste. I was too tired to go for any more, I had to bid farewell to both and told mms I will be back another day maybe later of the week. For those who is into GND and GFE with a side of 10/10 rim service goddess, look no further Joy is the one hands down.
House: 60.
Offering: 150, left her another 40 for the lovely bonus 2nd.
Service: BBBJ+CIm, Rim, DT, DFK, BLS, CFS.
-
02-03-26 22:02 #1096Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 20Alice / Unique Foot Spa
Was in the mood for a good table shower experience. Headed over to UFS to check out the new talent. Stopped by in the afternoon and didn't seem busy at all. Alice greets me and leads me by the hand into one of the rooms. I give her 70 for the hour and tell her I want the table shower first. Alice is about 5'4", brown hair, wearing a white tank and black yoga pants. Average build I would say, pretty face, sporting nice MM c's. I strip down and she hands me a towel to wrap around my waste and leads me to the TS room. We make small talk, as she's getting the water warm. Has me lay face down, and starts by rubbing some soap on my back, next she mounts me and starts sliding up and down my back, making her way up to my ear and starts licking and and breathing near my ear making her way down my neck, kissing and licking. Enough action to get me hard. She continues moving down my back rubbing her tits on my back and ass. She then starts spreading the ass cheeks and begins some serious TUMA. I know this position well and slide up so she can access my rod, she strokes it a bit then engulfs it from behind. Time to flip, she mounts me for some P2 P camel sliding, feels sooo good. Girl has some good rocking action. Almost felt like I was in BARE. Continues moving south and gives me some serious BBBJ for a few minutes before rinsing me off and toweling me off. Back to the room for R2.
Starts with nice BBBJ as I'm standing, with plenty of eye contact. Hellooo. Has me lay down and she starts with some LFK to DFK, while I'm playing with her nice MM C's. Works her way down and takes my rock hard cock whole, takes most of it deep. I'm ready for some DATy so I ask her to mount me 69. Clean shaven, very nice. I spread her ass cheeks and start licking that juicy pussy from top to bottom, sticking my tounge in while playing with her clit. She's moaning and enjoying my eating out her pussy, while she has my cock in her mouth. She's got enough ass to hold on to. Soon, I'm ready to fuck. Glove goes on, and she slips me in, ACG, and starts slapping that ass up and down, on my lap. Comes down for some regular CG and she starts to grind me, while we are making out. I want control now, ask her to lay down. Before I stick my dick back in, I help myself to some more DATY, this time making my way down to her ass and I DATO for a bit, before heading back up and sticking my tongue back in her wet pussy. She's really getting into it now, so I stick my fat cock back in and start nice and slow. She's loving it so she grabs my ass and shoves my dick in hard, if that's not a sign to pound, I don't know what is. Start pounding away while we make out. I whisper in her ear, that I want to cum in her mouth. I keep pounding balls deep until I feel like I'm coming, and tap her. She jumps off the table, rips the cover off and starts a vigorous BBBJ until I blast a healthy load in her mouth. Good till the last drop. She excuses herself to clean up. I lay back down and she returns and lays next to me, and we finish off the hour chilling. Went over about 15 minutes, but since it was slow, she was in no hurry to kick me out. Great time, dressed, water and I'm out the door. Damage was 160 for the hour plus the HF. There was another girl working, but I did not catch a glimpse. This one rocked me today, enjoy.









Reply With Quote





