Thread: Massage Parlor Reports for Regular Members and Seniors with less than 50 posts.
+
Add Report
Results 541 to 555 of 1655
-
02-09-26 17:49 #1115Senior Member

Posts: 1175Eh
Went to this place and Eh it wasn't bad but wasn't great.
Originally Posted by ToozMan330
[View Original Post]
Dono 50.
Hf 170 (said 160 but didn't gave change).
Services lfk bbj cfs.
Went to go see Jenny based off a few mongers suggestions and after meeting 2 out of the other 3 girls working there, she was the best choice by far. She was 24 hear old picture fob Asian exchange student you'd find at any university. Downside is she's very average and doesn't look anything like that actress. She speaks a little English but mostly calling you daddy and some sexual flirting terms I'm sure some monger taught her.
Started with a half decent massage and lots of her shoving her tongue into my ear but just pecks on the lips. On the flip she must have sanitized every inch of me despite saying she can smell I'm clean and showered. Bbj wasn't bad but a bit short for my liking. On came the cover and she did ride really well in cg and rcg. K9 for her is where it's at and she got very vocal. I'm sure it's an exaggeration or one of you all taught her some messed up English words cause she kept saying I was a monster daddy or daddy monster who made her feel good LOL.
Got introduced to Abby who looked like she was late 30's and one of the Latina girls who looked even older.
-
02-09-26 17:01 #1114Banned Member

Posts: 55No. Users on this forum can go see for themselves and verify the comments made about the provider. Please stop trying to otherwise discourage me from sharing useful information.
Originally Posted by BrainLara
[View Original Post]
-
02-09-26 09:45 #1113Senior Member

Posts: 849[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!
If you have an issue with a post report it.
A2
-
02-08-26 19:48 #1112Senior Member

Posts: 62Lucky at Sunny Ocean
Met another tall provider at sunny. 5'6 Lucky.
Average age. Mid 30's with gorgeous face. Slender frame and tall with hips and a good ass. Shaved kitty.
C cup naturals with some droop. Stomach could be tighter. Still hot though and all natural! Sweet girl and can converse with you no problem.
Skip the massage. Hand her house fee for the hour (60) and tip right away (140). A little peck after the tip is handed over. Cleans up and down LFK to start. Trickle down and suck on her titties and she responds with moans. I reach down while sucking her tits and play with her clit. Attempt to go in but denied. Cool no problem. I respect so I keep it outside. She's wet. She gets down on her knees and goes for a solid BBBJ+DT. I stand her up, place her on the table doggy and DATY from behind and DATO. Tell her to throw the cover on and we start in standing doggy. She can sure take a pounding. Get her sideways so I could stare at her pretty face. I tell her fuck me and we get into CG and then RCG. I'm close so I tap her and point at my mouth. She gets the gist. Unload in her mouth. Nothing better than a pretty face draining your cock. Well, CIP is better but that's hard to find LOL.
-
02-08-26 18:55 #1111Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 72Super bowel pre-game with Soomi at Sugar Spa
Sup bowel weekend yall! I came down to SD to hang out with the troops to watch the game, since it starts in late after noon again so I sneaked away to Sugar to do a little touch down of my own. As expected Sugar today was dead due to the game, mms opened the door for me and shown me 2 beauty at a time when I got in. Elsa, Joy then Soomi and Alina, all high end beauties in their own special type look and bod. I picked soomi at the end, because I remember I saw a random post about a Korean girl that was working here before and she was great, since the name stuck out and that GND vibe of hers are just intoxicating, I had my final answer locked and went to the rooms. Soomi supposedly is half Chinese and half Korean for those who like the exoticness, to me, I don't speak neither, but her attitude and look won me over with that mid 20 innocent look, mid back black hair, D size soft pair of mangoes, smooth shaved clam with a decent size booty that you certainly don't see a whole lot in Asian girls with that thicc thighs that saves lives. This little beauty got nice curves, and she knows how to use it, ink on the side of bod, with areola about nickel and brown color, those clams though. One of the thicker one that I saw in recent memory, real great tasting.
I didn't go for a long session today, I didn't want to worn myself out before the big game. Her massage was quick and brief for the real treat that follows, tease was minimal as well, the nail scratch did open my legs wide, I arch up to give her the hint, she wipe me down quickly and gave one of the nicest rim I had so far. Great tuma, lots of attention at the sack with those BLS, only a little soft tug and she focuses more on the tongue game, she explored deep and hard, that taint rub of hers are real something, I know not everyone can withstand these, but all I got to say is WOW. Turned over after she is done with me, she didn't waste much time after a quick rinse, DFK was paired nicely with some catbath then she went deep on me with that mouth of hers, she DT me really well, the face fuck portion was fantastic, she isn't real neat and slow type, but more of the slop and likes it rough type which it is just right by me when the girl can takes it. She spins around and let me have a go at those thicc clam, delicious and sweet juices were smear all over my face after I was only allow to go tongues deep without finger. Her thighs were squeezes me so tight when she reach the top. Didn't start me off with a hat right away, she is real sneaky too, rubbing those thicc clam of hers raw on me p2 p style, little raw grind to get more of those natural lubricant on me and slips on a hat without me even noticing and went for a RCG ride, thought I scored bonus and then realize the hat was on later LOL, only because she is real tight squeeze in her clam, she knows how to ride properly. I rubs on her starfish to get that extra tightness going, transition from rcg to k9 without even need to pull out, girl is flexible as hell. Loved every moment in her K9, took everything out of me to resist busting in that side, placed her in standing mish so I can grab on to her soft Ds and went deep while she gaves me that puppy eye innocent got me going harder. She begs me to finish in her mouth when she felt I am close, I took that offer happily, and let her drain out my baby gravy with a little face fuck on the side of the bed. Even though she doesn't speak a slick of English the whole experience was smooth and she was real submissive and sweet.
I really enjoy the session, if it wasn't the big game starting soon and I got to grab a few more things, I would had stayed longer, but I think I am going to visit again before I leave town tomorrow, because there is something about her that I can't explain that just makes me want to come back for seconds, maybe is that sweet innocent look of hers or that amazing Rim she gave me. LOL.
BJ: 5/5.
Rim: 5/5.
CFS: 4. 5/5.
GFE: 4/5.
Total damage 60+150.
-
02-07-26 21:00 #1110Shill account if you like Erotic Fiction enjoy it

Posts: 55New Latina at MMW
I tried to make an appointment, but they told me Fernanda has already left. The new Latina is Jackie. Not sure how the new Latina is, but I've heard Emily at MMW looks like actress Julia Ling. Has anyone seen Emily yet? How is she?
Originally Posted by ToozMan330
[View Original Post]
-
02-07-26 18:10 #1109Senior Member

Posts: 78Thai
Def a little disappointing to not even see a name of a place listed in this review. The whole point of this forum is to share LOL.
Sadly for me the only thai action I ever got was from sakura massage.
I would love to know if there is at least some other thai places that would do HE minimum.
Originally Posted by Pablo
[View Original Post]
-
02-07-26 15:16 #1108Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 10Latina Jackie at Mira Mesa Wellness
It's me that seems this place has been under the radar. I know a lot of the local Latina shacks but glad I found this one I found Jackie. I'm a sucker for brunettes with big titties in a big ass and she checked all the boxes and in the end I stuff her box nicely. The biggest surprise was she actually know how to give him a massage she worked my legs first my back even my neck flipped me over instead of going right to Junior she rub my chest my inner thighs and then took care of my third leg. Of course when she's rubbing my inner thighs I was hard as hell I lift up her mini skirt to see she wasn't wearing panties and she had a perfectly freshly shaved kitten. She let me play with her Kitty for a little while rolled off for top suck on those titties while she gave me a dry handjob. I usually prefer oil but my previous was lubricating just fine got me nice and ready. On came the cover and she gives amazing head game. She never breaks eye contact and doesn't use her hands at all. God on top rock back and forth let me suck on those titties. Put her in reverse cowgirl and that's where the magic happened she just pounded me with that butt until I blew my load. I saw one other Latina girl there I didn't catch her name. If you text him they'll send you a picture this is what she sent me and you could tell there's no filter that ass is 100% real.
-
02-06-26 23:46 #1107Senior Member

Posts: 254Bravo! To you monger brother, -you made the the right move by not rewarding their deceptive business practices. Those Bookers will promise anything to get your feet (and wallet) in their doors. And Bravo also for reporting here on the USASG forum. You TOFTT and informed our monger community.
Originally Posted by OneCanSam
[View Original Post]
-
02-06-26 19:58 #1106Senior Member

Posts: 37[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because the subject of the report was in direct violation of a posted Admin Restriction on the author, the thread, and/or the subject. This behavior will not be tolerated, and a 2nd violation will result in an automatic banning.
-
02-06-26 18:55 #1105Shill for Balboa and Waples ignore my posts

Posts: 48Tanya at Balboa Wellness
Took a trip over to balboa wellness today. It's been a little bit since I've been there. I was greeted by Gia today who was a beautiful Latina but I had seen the pictures of Tanya and wanted to see her this visit. Tanya was even more beautiful than her pictures. Paid the house fee which was 50 and tipped 150 when I got back to the room. She left the room went to gather supplies while I got undressed and laid down on the table.
She started the session off with a nice light massage. The teasing got everything going and took the tension away. Next thing I knew she was stripping down and asking me to flip over. On the flip she started with a BBBJ. BJ was amazing.
Cover went on and we worked through a few positions. We started in cowgirl. She was a great ride and had nice rhythm and the perfect speed. We moved to doggy and I went to town on her pussy from the back. Wasn't lasting long in there and unloaded in the cover.
10/10 recommend Tanya. Need to try and get back to see Gia too.
-
02-06-26 17:07 #1104Senior Member

Posts: 60Disappointment at raytheon
Originally texted Balboa asking about their 1. 4 qv. To my surprise, the booker listed: Raytheon, Balboa, and Ronson (I believe 107 is a part of it also) that all have that special right now. And lo and behold, Nikki was apart of that special. I asked the booker for an appt with her, got confirmation she was available. I go over, knock on the door and a fellow provider answers. Told her I have an appt with Nikki. Led to the room, and the other provider got Nikki for me. Nikki walked in, frumpy and just had a blah look to her. She said hhr, I said nope. I just wanted the qv and the booker confirmed I was good to go. She got angry and said she doesn't do qv only hhr or more. Now I get it, a white woman doing a qv through a booker is going to be a fail but if you don't try, how would you know.
So I told her I didn't want a hhr appt, just a qv and she snapped again, said no the booker lied to you but want to see the other girl, no. I saw her and she was not attractive to me. No thanks, I'll just leave. She walked me to the door, didn't say bye (which I get) but don't try to upsell and get mad when I call it out.
Morale of the story, the booker for these places is going to promise you one thing, but you're going to get upsold when you get there. Good thing there's more spas and more options.
-
02-06-26 15:59 #1103Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 21Latina Linda at Pure Massage
Love finding a new Latina spot these girls look like they walk out of a stripper JLO factory. Massage was great all around she's a small package with a nice huge but has plenty of strength and technique gave me a cat bath too! On the flip started with some RCG as she wanted better control of depth, there's a mirror in the room so watching her ride me was even better. She had that big trunk in the back and that ass just made a beautiful pounding sound as she went up and down and soon enough she was really enjoying the ride and was bouncing on it like a trampoline all the while singing like high note! This was a great view and It wasn't long before she was tired? Then I took over switched to standing mish with her legs in the air I started to lay it down. Her moans turned into grunts, and that was my queue, to push her legs back, way back (pretzel) and put it in sport mode. She was smacking and grabbing my triceps, but wasn't telling me to stop and this was absolutely glorious! Her box was tight. I will see her again!! Happy spa hunting!
-
02-06-26 14:42 #1102Shill for QQ spa

Posts: 17QQ Spa
I walked in to QQ Spa. Greeted by mamasan. Collected HF for an hour and left me to undress. And Chloe walked in.
Chloe is a gorgeous petite little thing with natural C cups. When she walked in I played with them and pulled them out and started playing with her perfect nipples sucking to my heart's content. She was a bit shy at first so I laid face down for the massage.
I did not expect this young beauty to have legitimate massage techniques but she can get some very nice pressure. She focused on my upper back and used her elbows to get under my shoulder blades. It felt amazing! After the halfway mark she left me feeling refreshed and ready for the flip.
When I turned over she had a big friendly smile. We agreed on a tip and she came back with the glove. She started to kiss up and down my body. She slowly started to lick the shaft until I was fully hard. She took me by surprised and took me all the way down her throat. I asked her to switch to 69 so I could enjoy her pussy. She was very clean and well kept. While I was licking her she was grinding on my face while throating me. I still wanted to fuck so we gloved up and switched to missionary. Her face and her moans were so sensual. Slow strokes. Watching her facial expressions had me wanting to finish right then and there. Every time I went faster she started squeezing my dick with her pussy. It almost felt too tight. I had to switch it up. I wanted to feel the back of her throat again. I sat at the edge of the table and took off the condom and she took me all the way down so slowly and sensually. It only took a few pumps before she had me finishing all over her C cups. We had plenty of time so we cuddled and kissed. The whole time she kept playing with my dick. It was too sensitive but it felt so damn good. She joked around and said round 2? Not enough time. Maybe next time I'll book an hour and half.
-
02-06-26 13:16 #1101Senior Member

Posts: 59Thai massage
What use is this if you don't name the place? You're not even a senior member so we can't even DM you. There's a bunch of Thai places downtown, depends on what your definition of "downtown" is too. I live downtown. Most AMPs including Thai and others are disappointing. I've gotten FS at Bangkok Spa as have my friends even though it presents itself a legit place and has many legit customers. Other places I've had various degrees of luck but most aren't typically FS but anything is possible.
Originally Posted by Abr123
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote




