Find Your New Baby
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Agency Discussion and Reviews

+ Add Report
Page 92 of 813 FirstFirst ... 42 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 142 192 592 ... LastLast
Results 1,366 to 1,380 of 12182
Come and Relax
This blog is moderated by Grafenberg
  1. #10817
    She was Mana at NYCSE before. I don't know if I liked her. She will probably come back to NYCSE.

    Mina-abfy is a tall girl, good nice pussy, face had some bumps but body was really good and pussy was nice.


    Mai-abfy is well liked Anal queen now with bigger tits

    Mira-Jb is skinny tight pussy.


    Ruru-sbc was in NYC before, I can't find the old link where she was actually at but her other pics are here https://chunri8888.com/view/23961





    Quote Originally Posted by ElectricWind  [View Original Post]
    Well, she's gone now. I have to rank her higher than saki at asianelf.

    She's got everything. She's all over you from the start. She sucks your ball, licks your shaft and deepthroat, no question asked. She rides you, kisses you and cries out your name all at the same time. "mori kun, mori kun, a a a a".

    She said her name, I said mine, and she said kekkon desu. We even named our kid, LOL. Better than any gf I ever had.

    I called her hentai no onna, and she got angry. She's extra cute when she's angry.

    She's on her way to NYC. Treat her well PB. I added some of her pics without P.S., you know where to find them.

  2. #10816
    Quote Originally Posted by Twist  [View Original Post]
    I saw her last April in NYC. She is not attractive to me but is a total cum dumpster. If you keep it gentle, she does most anything. You would be a fool to BB her. She has seen some shit and does not enforce boundaries.

    I keep it covered for the main action and sleep better at night knowing that I did. Well, that and my quarterly tests continue to come back negative.
    TBH I feel most jgirls don't give a shit about anything anyways. They will just maximize the earnings, if they get sick, they get sick. Whether they got sick 10 times or 100 times on the tour, 1 antibiotic shot will solve the problem, unless they got really unlucky. For the guys, prep and doxy is a must. Get hpv vaccine and hope you won't get hsv.

  3. #10815

    Yumi at ffc

    Saw her yesterday. Worth a visit.

    Nagoya girl, tall (more like 1.7 m), even taller on the high heels. Extra smooth pale skin, nice soft natural perky tits. Taste great, very clean, very tight. Hair with highlights looks very nice. Face is a bit baby fat, but pretty nonetheless. Slender, frame is on the larger side. All the right shapes. A little cold at the beginning, but warmed up as we get familiar to each other. She's into disney stuff, so ask her about it! Her 4th time in the US, and she loves American food.

    Overall, I think the new md location is cleaner, girls are usually decent. Yumi is not Yuri, but a good girl nonetheless.

  4. #10814

    Yuri was the best girl

    Well, she's gone now. I have to rank her higher than saki at asianelf.

    She's got everything. She's all over you from the start. She sucks your ball, licks your shaft and deepthroat, no question asked. She rides you, kisses you and cries out your name all at the same time. "mori kun, mori kun, a a a a".

    She said her name, I said mine, and she said kekkon desu. We even named our kid, LOL. Better than any gf I ever had.

    I called her hentai no onna, and she got angry. She's extra cute when she's angry.

    She's on her way to NYC. Treat her well PB. I added some of her pics without P.S., you know where to find them.

  5. #10813

    Service

    Quote Originally Posted by Asd890  [View Original Post]
    She is not thick. Probably average with big natural C cup. She has a tongue ring.

    https://risingsun8.com/view/28673

    The first photo probably represents her.
    What's her service like?

  6. #10812
    Quote Originally Posted by Pornstar2022  [View Original Post]
    Is she thick? How does she look
    She is not thick. Probably average with big natural C cup. She has a tongue ring.

    https://risingsun8.com/view/28673

    The first photo probably represents her.

  7. #10811

    Ab88

    Quote Originally Posted by DMVraview  [View Original Post]
    Went in after I got the hotel room # & saw a very petite, young cute J-girl smiling. She is little shy at first and you can tell she is young by her body language. We talked a little about music as I was undressing. As I lay down next to her she was very enthusiastic about our session. I pulled her in for some lfk. After a little more kissing, we headed to freshen up. Back in the room, I started with some DATY, and she was very responsive. We moved into 69, and the intensity just kept building. She isn't shaved at all so be prepared. Very innocent and cute. The main event. Started in Mishgreat eye contactand switched between CG, K9, and back to Mish to finish. She stayed engaged, vocal, and made it feel like a true PSE session from start to finish.
    What is the screening for this place? Dms are welcomed.

  8. #10810
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 46

    AB888 Annie

    Typical Chinese girl treatment. Highlights. Love DFK and she does it well. She is tall about 5'5-5'6 with a sexy legs. Love DATY and her pussy tastes amazing. Love when a girl's pussy juices start to flow. Went through all the positions. Cowgirl, reverse cowgirl, doggie, standing mish, 69, mish for the main event. I like when a girl comes and she came twice. Whether or not it's real, she puts on a good show. Loves every minute I was with her. I was pretty exhausted from drinking with the buddies so just one pop for me. I definitely recommend her service.

  9. #10809
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 144

    Cody AB888

    Went in after I got the hotel room # & saw a very petite, young cute J-girl smiling. She is little shy at first and you can tell she is young by her body language. We talked a little about music as I was undressing. As I lay down next to her she was very enthusiastic about our session. I pulled her in for some lfk. After a little more kissing, we headed to freshen up. Back in the room, I started with some DATY, and she was very responsive. We moved into 69, and the intensity just kept building. She isn't shaved at all so be prepared. Very innocent and cute. The main event. Started in Mish—great eye contact—and switched between CG, K9, and back to Mish to finish. She stayed engaged, vocal, and made it feel like a true PSE session from start to finish.

  10. #10808
    Senior Member


    Posts: 171

    Mai at Butterfly

    Recent posts had me thinking about Mai. Checked with the booker and she was available; best of all, location is only 10 minutes away so I booked an hour.

    Taller (5'6 or 5'7") lean with hard MMs, she was pleasant and all smiles. English has gotten better since April.

    Opted for Greek again with condom. It looks like Greek without Condom (but no BB vaginal sex) is +300 add on. 400 if you want both. At least that was how it was explained to me. I opted for +200.

    She was smiles and pleasant as always. As long as you here gentle and pleasant in return, she was up for most anything on the menu. Rimming was out today. She did it in April.

    Started with oral, then on to vag and ass. She used an single use anal lube syringe to lube up. Me and my condom slide right in.

    Back and forth between holes is YMMV. Was not allowed in my visit. She did not feel clean enough at the time. There was a "Santorum" spot on the towel when we finished.

    ATM was probably out as well; I did not ask about it because it is not my thing. Widely reported that it can be available but I suspect that is a YMMV as well.

    BBBJ was soft and sensual with some light DT. No gag reflex I could find. Very GFE.

    Great visit with a pleasant woman. GFE three-holer. that will devour whatever fluid comes out of your dick.

    I recommend but I will continue to use a condom for the main event with this one. My risk tolerance just is not that high.

    She will be around for about three weeks.

  11. #10807
    [QUOTE=JacobsPatrick;7518324]Thinking 2 gallons of sweet ice tea and a bundle of asparagus as prep.[QUOTE]Pretty sure sheeans you get the shower, not her.

  12. #10806

    Mai

    Quote Originally Posted by Innuendo  [View Original Post]
    130 - Golden Shower Drink.
    Thinking 2 gallons of sweet ice tea and a bundle of asparagus as prep.

  13. #10805
    Senior Member


    Posts: 171

    Mai

    I saw her last April in NYC. She is not attractive to me but is a total cum dumpster. If you keep it gentle, she does most anything. You would be a fool to BB her. She has seen some shit and does not enforce boundaries.

    I keep it covered for the main action and sleep better at night knowing that I did. Well, that and my quarterly tests continue to come back negative.

  14. #10804

    Expensive hour with Mai

    Quote Originally Posted by Cooley  [View Original Post]
    Looks like Mai who was mostly at PPC is at AB. Offering quite the menu (bb, bb Greek, GS and vid). I'll def be seeing her this week and hope she lives up to the hype.
    380 - 60 minute.

    130 - Golden Shower Drink.

    100 - BBBJ CIM Swallow (first round).

    400 - BB Anal Inside (second round).

    200 - Video.

    1210 - Total.

    That's a lot of money for all options.

  15. #10803
    Quote Originally Posted by Asd890  [View Original Post]
    Met her last weekend.

    She was prettier in person and tall, 5'6".

    Good: Pretty and tall.

    Bad: No FIV, COF, COB. If you are shorter than her, no 69. No kiss on face.

    CIM cost extra. Her attitude was OK and less GFE (less interaction and she just wanted you cum quickly).

    Shower is mediocre.

    Luckily, I met her for 30 minutes and won't repeated.
    Appreciate the review format, cheers.

    Quote Originally Posted by DMVraview  [View Original Post]
    I got to see Ami she open the door she this cute girl with a nice booty and a desire to please.
    Ami on asiansensation99 is Cody on AB888 (same site) in case anyone was confused. Ami is a much better name than Cody LOL.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape