Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Agency Discussion and Reviews

+ Add Report
Page 93 of 813 FirstFirst ... 43 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 143 193 593 ... LastLast
Results 1,381 to 1,395 of 12185
Come and Relax
This blog is moderated by Grafenberg
  1. #10805
    [QUOTE=JacobsPatrick;7518324]Thinking 2 gallons of sweet ice tea and a bundle of asparagus as prep.[QUOTE]Pretty sure sheeans you get the shower, not her.

  2. #10804

    Mai

    Quote Originally Posted by Innuendo  [View Original Post]
    130 - Golden Shower Drink.
    Thinking 2 gallons of sweet ice tea and a bundle of asparagus as prep.

  3. #10803
    Senior Member


    Posts: 171

    Mai

    I saw her last April in NYC. She is not attractive to me but is a total cum dumpster. If you keep it gentle, she does most anything. You would be a fool to BB her. She has seen some shit and does not enforce boundaries.

    I keep it covered for the main action and sleep better at night knowing that I did. Well, that and my quarterly tests continue to come back negative.

  4. #10802

    Expensive hour with Mai

    Quote Originally Posted by Cooley  [View Original Post]
    Looks like Mai who was mostly at PPC is at AB. Offering quite the menu (bb, bb Greek, GS and vid). I'll def be seeing her this week and hope she lives up to the hype.
    380 - 60 minute.

    130 - Golden Shower Drink.

    100 - BBBJ CIM Swallow (first round).

    400 - BB Anal Inside (second round).

    200 - Video.

    1210 - Total.

    That's a lot of money for all options.

  5. #10801
    Quote Originally Posted by Asd890  [View Original Post]
    Met her last weekend.

    She was prettier in person and tall, 5'6".

    Good: Pretty and tall.

    Bad: No FIV, COF, COB. If you are shorter than her, no 69. No kiss on face.

    CIM cost extra. Her attitude was OK and less GFE (less interaction and she just wanted you cum quickly).

    Shower is mediocre.

    Luckily, I met her for 30 minutes and won't repeated.
    Appreciate the review format, cheers.

    Quote Originally Posted by DMVraview  [View Original Post]
    I got to see Ami she open the door she this cute girl with a nice booty and a desire to please.
    Ami on asiansensation99 is Cody on AB888 (same site) in case anyone was confused. Ami is a much better name than Cody LOL.

  6. #10800
    FFC Yumi looks hot, new? Can't find info on her.

    JB Koko (same as AB888 Vivian), was Yura RS https://risingsun8.com/view/28673 JP profile: https://ranking-deli.jp/fuzoku/style...27765/5223364/.

    Fairly sure AB888 Cody was at MK in NYC before.

    ABFY Mina https://ranking-deli.jp/12/shop/42809/5339437/.

    Quote Originally Posted by JaySinn  [View Original Post]
    Real sister? Because that would be worth some $$ LOL.
    "Sisters" it seems from reviews unfortunately LOL. Doubles is 1 hr 600+500? That's a lot of jgirl visits.

    Quote Originally Posted by Stroon78  [View Original Post]
    What's up with this location. I was there and saw a dude sitting in their car with a straight line of sight to the room and can see everyone coming and going. No cool. It's way too much traffic for my liking.
    Folks there are either regular people who have no idea what's going on or other mongers, so as long as you're acting casual / normal doing your business you should be fine. Mongers are always trying to avoid any and all interaction LOL.

    Regardless, some times are just a bit busy with folks coming and going. I have seen police cars there a couple times FWIW. If you do get suspicious it's better to be safe than potentially deal with LE.

  7. #10799

    Vivian

    Is she thick? How does she look

  8. #10798
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 144

    Ami AB

    I got to see Ami she open the door she this cute girl with a nice booty and a desire to please. She got some nice big tits and a thick ass. She let me in we took a quick shower back tot he room she goes DTBBJ. She slobbering all over my dick I love it she a good sucker then it was my turn my god she got a tasty and cute pussy I ate her out for 5 min making her moan and shake she like it then got the cover and pounded her in mish until I came in the bag she help me clean up. Her pussy was young and tight I didn't even get a chance to do doggy.

  9. #10797

    Marina

    Met her last weekend.

    She was prettier in person and tall, 5'6".

    Good: Pretty and tall.

    Bad: No FIV, COF, COB. If you are shorter than her, no 69. No kiss on face.

    CIM cost extra. Her attitude was OK and less GFE (less interaction and she just wanted you cum quickly).

    Shower is mediocre.

    Luckily, I met her for 30 minutes and won't repeated.

  10. #10796
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 46

    AB888 Vivian

    Vivian is super cute, and her boobs are big and soft. She and I got undressed and we went to quick shower back in the room she gave me an amazing BBBJ while I admired her skinny body she knows how to use her mouth once she had me hard we fucked missionary. Mish was amazing gripping her gorgeous breasts while looking at her drop dead striking face and making heavy eye contact. (The eye contact is worth the price of admission). Cowgirl / doggy / edge of bed riding.

    BJ was way above average as she took time to admire and stroke and suck and felt like she cared about making sure I forgot about this crazy world and the fact I didn't get that damn raise I deserved.

  11. #10795
    Any recommendations for a talented and sloppy BBBJ in the Tysons / Mclean area? Not looking for FS, just need to relax.

  12. #10794

    Mai

    Looks like Mai who was mostly at PPC is at AB. Offering quite the menu (bb, bb Greek, GS and vid). I'll def be seeing her this week and hope she lives up to the hype.

  13. #10793
    Quote Originally Posted by Xwa521  [View Original Post]
    Bella JB is great and 100% into it, while it's pretty hit and miss with the Asian girls. Her sister should be coming back soon too.
    Real sister? Because that would be worth some $$ LOL.

  14. #10792

    Zara still on their website

    Quote Originally Posted by Ethylwood  [View Original Post]
    Yesterday afternoon? Either this review is fake or they're using her pics for a different girl because I know for a fact that she went back to Vietnam almost a week ago.
    In that case they must be using her pics, because she's still on the webstie.

    https://crystalpalace66.com/

  15. #10791

    Look at the username.

    Quote Originally Posted by Ethylwood  [View Original Post]
    Yesterday afternoon? Either this review is fake or they're using her pics for a different girl because I know for a fact that she went back to Vietnam almost a week ago.
    I would be surprised if it ain't the agency itself.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape