Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,786 to 1,800 of 18672
-
02-05-26 11:53 #16887Regular Member

Posts: 2Cici at Oasis
Today I stopped by Oasis off of 51st and met a young and beautiful girl named Cici. She greeted me at the window and I paid for an hour before she led me back to a room. Then, she had me undress and lie face down on the bed. She was very gentle and smiled a lot. She was probably 25-26 years old, with a perfect figure, long hair, and a beautiful face. She gave a light massage for maybe 20 to 30 minutes before asking me to turn over. I pulled out $. 6 and then started to tease me. Despite her gentle demeanor, she was very eager. She gently licked my ear with her tongue, kissed my mouth, then kissed my nipples, and then kissed my testicles. She licked my testicles slowly at first, then sucked them, and then licked the shaft before starting BJ. Her technique was excellent. She said she gave me an "ice and fire" treatment, which I didn't understand, but it was a new feeling for me and I enjoyed it. Hot and cold water while sucking. I asked if I could go down on her also and she might have orgasmed, very wet. We did some more 69, and she grinded against my face. I was ready for the main event and she put on a condom. She was on top of me at first, then I asked for some doggy. I thrust hard, and she was apparently enjoying it. After we finished, she cleaned me up thoroughly and helped me get dressed. When I left, another girl greeted me and hugged me. I had seen this girl in another shop; her name was Kelly. She was also young and beautiful with a beautiful figure. I highly recommend it, and I will definitely come back to see Cici again. She was very fun.
-
02-04-26 21:14 #16886Senior Member

Posts: 78Called Studio e spa a few months back and she pickup the phone! 2 bucks for 30 mins; but I don't go for FS.
Originally Posted by PowerZ
[View Original Post]
She is still ooolaalaaa amazing.
-
02-04-26 19:07 #16885Senior Member

Posts: 421Thinking a lot of people "out and about"
I have definitely wanted to try this place (and Massage 101 or 101 Massage-the one mentioned a few posts below).
Originally Posted by GuapoGator420
[View Original Post]
I have heard all good things about this place of the rising sun. This visit didn't sound too good, but I think it's because they have a good reputation and major events (or one anyway with the WM open) are in town. Don't know if the golf tournament has anything to do with it since that's Scottsdale. But I'm sure people are out and about in the East Valley just in general as the weather is basically perfect.
It's like a saying (granted about strip clubs and not AMPs) I heard before when I told someone I didn't like getting out during the summer (the worst part of it anyway like in July). He was like are you kidding me, I prefer going out to these places in the Summer months. Less customers, better service and the prettiest / best dancers more readily available than the peak months. I was like good point!
-
02-04-26 18:20 #16884Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 105Mina at Red Star
Stopped by Red Star this morning and was greeted at the window by a girl name Mina. She has a very pretty face so I asked for the hour. She opened the door grabbed my hand and took me to the room. I set the tip on the table so she knew why I was there. She had me get undressed and stepped out for her supplies. I normally skip the massage but when she started rubbing on my back it felt pretty good. Glad I did. She gives a pretty good massage. Even cracked my back in a couple places. On the flip she stood over me grabbed junior and started kissing me. I'm a sucker for a good kisser and she checks the box for me. At this point she had junior at full attention and climbed on the table between my legs and started a very good BBBJ with a lot of attention to my boys as well. The way she gently sucks on your balls while slowly stroking your cock is an amazing feeling. I let her do this for a while until I had to return the favor. I was so into I hadn't even realized her clothes were still on. She has some natural breasts with eraser nipples. Very suckable if you know what I mean. I was also pleasantly surprised by her body. With the clothes on you couldn't really tell what her body looked like. I had her lay down and I climbed on top for a make out session and then worked my way down to her breasts and spend sometime on them. She seemed to really enjoy it. I then worked my way down to her clean shaven pussy and slowly started licking her clit. It didn't take long and her legs were wrapped around my head and her legs started shaking and got extremely wet. When she stopped clinching my head and shaking she said OMG baby. I worked my way back up to kiss her some more until I had to have her. We both got up and she put the condom on and dropped down again to give me a little CBJ. Once I was fully ready she laid back on the table and I teased her for a little bit rubbing and slapping junior all over her clit. At this point I think we were both ready. We had a pretty good rhythm going and I'm sure the monger in the room next to us could hear bodies slapping and I finished in the bag and laid on top of her and started kissing again. After we both caught are breaths she cleaned me up and laid with me. She pulled out some translator EarPods and we talked for the remainder of my time. Think she will be here until the end of the month. I recommend her and will be back to see her soon.
-
02-04-26 18:12 #16883Senior Member

Posts: 37Shanghai Spa
This will be a quick review of a new spa. It's a very large place but was almost empty when I visited. The provider was about a 5/10 and on the older side, which matched previous reviews.
Originally Posted by WhiteSun777
[View Original Post]
I was only offered HHR and CFS. However, during the session I couldn't focus because her breath had a very strong odor. It was distracting enough that all I could think about was placing my hand over her mouth to avoid smelling it, which ruined the experience.
$. 6 CFS + . 5 HF.
-
02-04-26 10:52 #16882Regular Member

Posts: 8Infinity
I popped into infinity and was met by Bobo, she cute nice slender body wearing some yoga style leggings. She gave a nice massage working out some knots with some light pressure, it was very relaxing. Led with some light teasing. She has some pretty good oral skills going from light teasing to doing something really amazing with her tongue while sucking on the flip. She was up for 69 for awhile and then we switched to mish where I pounded her and she started to play with her clit when she was getting close to cum which in turn made me blow. She cleaned me up and walked me out where I met KK and another girl I didn't get her name. KK was very friendly wanting me to come back soon.
-
02-04-26 10:17 #16881Regular Member

Posts: 19Wendy at Sunrise
Walked into Sunrise in Chandler without an appointment and was greeted by Wendy, I asked if there was a wait and she told me no she was available. Took me back to the room and gave her the HF for hhr. Got comfortable and she came in and started the massage and then the rush came. Within my 20 minutes there the front door opened 4 times and she had to stop and either turn them away or take them to other rooms. She said one of those had made an appointment so I was going to have to hurry and she apologized. She just rubbed her hands on my back for 10-15 minutes before wiping me down and told me to flip and gave me a rushed release. I thought she was good looking, so I may return to see her in a pinch. Though I won't be rushing back to see her.
-
02-04-26 08:18 #16880Senior Member

Posts: 353That was my experience as well when I went to check things out a while ago: the door was locked during daytime business hours. It's on my list of places to try but I guess I'll call first.
Originally Posted by SpaSearcher
[View Original Post]
-
02-04-26 08:16 #16879Senior Member

Posts: 353Yes, that is correct. However, the last time I was there there was no shower head so it was more like table hose-off. Also, the table shower adds $20 to your service (or it did when I was there a while ago).
Originally Posted by HeelLover
[View Original Post]
-
02-04-26 00:03 #16878Senior Member

Posts: 421Massage YC /101
I believe that is the one that has a shower / Table and is NOT FS. Sounds good. I should have made it my New Years resolution to finally check it out in 2026 haha.
Originally Posted by IndyJon
[View Original Post]
-
02-03-26 23:20 #16877Senior Member

Posts: 970Yeah I did see it, I went upstairs but the doors were locked. I asked the lady downstairs about it and she said they had been closed for two weeks.
Originally Posted by IndyJon
[View Original Post]
-
02-03-26 22:57 #16876Senior Member

Posts: 353Just so you know, Massage YC (I thought it was called 101 Massage now) used to be 90210 Massage West. That's why it has that same motif. It has just never been changed through a couple of shop / owners changes now.
Originally Posted by SpaSearcher
[View Original Post]
-
02-03-26 22:37 #16875Senior Member

Posts: 353New users' posts are moderated and can take a couple days to show up.
Originally Posted by Nakkychan
[View Original Post]
-
02-03-26 22:36 #16874Senior Member

Posts: 353Did you not see Massage Oasis that's in the same building on the second floor? I think it's now called Luckyy Spa (yes, with the two "why"s).
Originally Posted by SpaSearcher
[View Original Post]
-
02-03-26 21:16 #16873Senior Member

Posts: 970Reports
I've been to Sun Phoenix Massage a few times, I've never seen them advertise, just happened to see a sign driving by one day. I've seen three ladies there and all give a decent relaxing massage, but that is it. I've stopped going, if anyone else has had different please let me know. I've dumped enough money in that I'm done.
Massage YC, this one was interesting. I stopped by to recon and was met by "sheshe" I don't know the spelling. I told her I may be back, this place reminds me of the 90210 place in Chandler with the decor, maybe same owners, but the experience was different. So back to the story, she pulled out her phone to translate and it read "can I rub it for you" and I was like sure. So I came back when she was free and had a good massage with a great handshake, tried to upcharge a bit but I was not having it. I may repeat but I'm more into the chase at this point.
If anyone has any pointers of where to go for a really nice teasing massage, not interested in FS let me know. I've done a lot of recon lately and ready for a sure thing.










Reply With Quote






