Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,801 to 1,815 of 18670
-
02-04-26 08:18 #16870Senior Member

Posts: 353That was my experience as well when I went to check things out a while ago: the door was locked during daytime business hours. It's on my list of places to try but I guess I'll call first.
Originally Posted by SpaSearcher
[View Original Post]
-
02-04-26 08:16 #16869Senior Member

Posts: 353Yes, that is correct. However, the last time I was there there was no shower head so it was more like table hose-off. Also, the table shower adds $20 to your service (or it did when I was there a while ago).
Originally Posted by HeelLover
[View Original Post]
-
02-04-26 00:03 #16868Senior Member

Posts: 421Massage YC /101
I believe that is the one that has a shower / Table and is NOT FS. Sounds good. I should have made it my New Years resolution to finally check it out in 2026 haha.
Originally Posted by IndyJon
[View Original Post]
-
02-03-26 23:20 #16867Senior Member

Posts: 970Yeah I did see it, I went upstairs but the doors were locked. I asked the lady downstairs about it and she said they had been closed for two weeks.
Originally Posted by IndyJon
[View Original Post]
-
02-03-26 22:57 #16866Senior Member

Posts: 353Just so you know, Massage YC (I thought it was called 101 Massage now) used to be 90210 Massage West. That's why it has that same motif. It has just never been changed through a couple of shop / owners changes now.
Originally Posted by SpaSearcher
[View Original Post]
-
02-03-26 22:37 #16865Senior Member

Posts: 353New users' posts are moderated and can take a couple days to show up.
Originally Posted by Nakkychan
[View Original Post]
-
02-03-26 22:36 #16864Senior Member

Posts: 353Did you not see Massage Oasis that's in the same building on the second floor? I think it's now called Luckyy Spa (yes, with the two "why"s).
Originally Posted by SpaSearcher
[View Original Post]
-
02-03-26 21:16 #16863Senior Member

Posts: 970Reports
I've been to Sun Phoenix Massage a few times, I've never seen them advertise, just happened to see a sign driving by one day. I've seen three ladies there and all give a decent relaxing massage, but that is it. I've stopped going, if anyone else has had different please let me know. I've dumped enough money in that I'm done.
Massage YC, this one was interesting. I stopped by to recon and was met by "sheshe" I don't know the spelling. I told her I may be back, this place reminds me of the 90210 place in Chandler with the decor, maybe same owners, but the experience was different. So back to the story, she pulled out her phone to translate and it read "can I rub it for you" and I was like sure. So I came back when she was free and had a good massage with a great handshake, tried to upcharge a bit but I was not having it. I may repeat but I'm more into the chase at this point.
If anyone has any pointers of where to go for a really nice teasing massage, not interested in FS let me know. I've done a lot of recon lately and ready for a sure thing.
-
02-03-26 16:58 #16862Senior Member

Posts: 56Another Infinity recommend
Dropped by today for my first time at Infinity. I must say, for newcomers it is a bit confusing, as there are 3 different spa names on the building facade. Once I saw the Infinity sign in the window I new I had hit paydirt.
Met at the window by QQ who said she is manager, and she showed me in, and I drew Shaiya (spelling? She said she has been there about 10 days, and is here for another month. About 5'1 slim with nice.
Man made Cs that are soft enough to feel almost real. Despite her name I can assure you she anything but shy. Tongue down my throat in seconds, no mention of money other than HF, and her clothes hit the floor almost as fast as mine. I like to warm up with DATY which she really seemed to enjoy, in fact I believe she came at least twice, she claimed 3 times but I would not give myself that much credit.
Very intense BBBJ with lots of ball sucking whilst all the time making eye contact. I love that! She decided she would like more DATY, and how could I refuse. As we were closing in on time alloted I just opted for a BBBJCIM finish which was knee knocking in intensity. Nice clean up with hot towel, and simply asked me to pay what I thought it was worth. On leaving I met Bobo in the hallway, another stunner for another time.
Thanks to all you guys that recommended Infinity, as I am only here for a short time, and may not have gone there without all the glowing reports.
-
02-03-26 16:19 #16861Senior Member

Posts: 26Test
Test. This is a test to see why my other posts didn't go through.
-
02-03-26 16:16 #16860Regular Member

Posts: 6Near Buckeye?
Anyone have any recs near Buckeye? Have frequented and enjoyed Green Bamboo in Sun City (Always ask for Tina) but don't want to make the drive this time around. Any help would be appreciated.
-
02-03-26 09:14 #16859Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 4Cici. Oasis
Stopped at oasis on Sunday and met a gorgeous girl named Cici or Xixi not sure how to spell it. Anyway she is maybe 5'4 and thin but with hips to grab onto and very cute. I paid hf and she took me back. Massage was a bit light but that's ok, she kept brushing her thighs against my hand and tits against the back of my head while rubbing my back. Some leg stretching at the end and she used the opportunity to get some teasing in before asking me to turn over. I was obviously excited when I did and she smiled and asked if I wanted massage there too. I asked for FS and we agreed on $. 8. She went for supplies and started with some lfk and stroking while letting me pull her dress down. Nice perky natural B tits, maybe small c I'm not sure and her nipples got hard immediately. She seems to like having them sucked on. She gave some BBBJ before putting the hat on with her mouth and told me to lie down again. Straddled me and started with cg and the view was great. I sat up after a few mites of this so we could do some mish then standing mish before I had her bend over on the table for some k9. Popped in the cover shortly after and she cleaned me up. Offered some water and candy on the way out and told me to come back tomorrow, handsome. LOL, maybe not tomorrow, but I will certainly go see her again. Had a great time and I highly recommend.
-
02-02-26 21:45 #16858Senior Member

Posts: 336Utr
So I saw a post on X and followed up.
Met with Lupita at the location and had a great time.
Scottsdale📍128205;.
30 min $60.
45 min $80.
60 min $100.
I paid for half hour.
Lupita is a smoking hot Latina. Probably in her 40's but tight in all the right spots.
DDD's with an amazing ass.
The room was very large and had a bed on the floor with mirrors all around.
Paid $80 for 45 minutes.
On the flip, which was very quick, options were discussed.
She quoted 2, 3 and 4. LOL.
We agreed on 3 for FS.
In my experience most latinas don't like to kiss. They like to keep it as clean as possible without sharing too many bodily fluids.
I must've been on my game today cause I was making moves I didn't even see coming. She stripped down and it was just amazing to look at. I kinda just explored her for a bit and put her on top of me and she proceeded to do a little bit of camel sliding. This was a surprise to me, but I went with it. We did this for a bit started getting pretty hot and heavy and then I'll be damned if it didn't just slide right in. She kind of hesitated for a minute and then kept grinding on it,. And there you have it folks bareback full service.
No charge no additional negotiation nothing. She was going for her nut, and she got it. I laid her on her back and went for mine and before too long I pulled out and was spilling the boys all over her titties.
I'm pretty sure this is one of those unicorn experiences. I doubt it'll be repeatable for me, but you never know.
DM me if you want specifics.
Oh, and as always, YMMV.
-
02-02-26 13:25 #16857Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 105No it's not the same person
Lulu (Eva) is in China for a while.
Originally Posted by Querendon
[View Original Post]
-
02-02-26 12:43 #16856Senior Member

Posts: 65Is that the same from cozy?
Does anyone knows if that Lulu is the same Lulu from cozy a month ago?
Originally Posted by Harveyspec1069
[View Original Post]
I think she was going by Eva at other sites.












Reply With Quote




