Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 316 to 330 of 8737
-
02-04-26 21:11 #8422Senior Member

Posts: 746Are you Crazy?
Don't take personal, but are you crazy? Why would you spend two hours with her given the hoops she's putting you through, never mind the guy, which is another potential problem. when the drugs come out,unless you are a user yourself, run out of their as fast as you can. She did the same shit with me and I bailed out after five minutes. Take your lumps and count your losses and get out. I agree she needs to be run out of business. Everyone should avoid her.
Originally Posted by LuvrOfWomen
[View Original Post]
-
02-04-26 19:24 #8421Senior Member

Posts: 529Stay far away from this one. I saw her once a few years ago and cannot stress how bad of a case she is. She needs to be put out of business. We went to 3 cheap motels off the Wilbur Cross in New Haven before she finally got a room. Of course she asked me for the money for the room claiming she didn't have any. I paid for a QV and what proceeded was around 2 hours of her doing nothing and trying to get me to pay for more time, then calling me cheap when I didn't want to do it. She asked if she could take a hit off her crack pipe. I agreed hoping that it would shut her up and get her to get down to business. She also snorted a bag while she was in the room with me. I wanted to leave at 1 point but she had talk to a black guy on our way into the room and said something about calling him if I left. The entire time I was there I think I had my cock in her mouth maybe 30 seconds. She never shut up long enough to give a BJ and at no point did it get close to her pussy. So around $100 and 2 hours completely wasted. One of the worst times I've ever had with a woman. Seriously, do not see this psycho dope fiend.
Originally Posted by MongerLoids
[View Original Post]
-
02-04-26 01:03 #8420Senior Member

Posts: 1539Valerie
Originally Posted by DonnnyBravo
[View Original Post]
Ask for a specific verification pic. You'll get ghosted. If they can't send a requested non nude pic, that's a no go. Always ask for non standard verification pic in a pose you choose eg face pic with index finger in nose with thumb on chin.
Originally Posted by PewPew96
[View Original Post]
-
02-04-26 00:18 #8419Senior Member

Posts: 90Tgtbt
She looks TGTBT but I'm willing to TOFTT if yall are willing to bail me out LOL.
Originally Posted by DonnnyBravo
[View Original Post]
-
02-03-26 19:11 #8418Senior Member

Posts: 337Jacuzzi rooms
Any suggestions for places with decent jacuzzi rooms in the New Hacen area?
-
02-03-26 15:35 #8417Senior Member

Posts: 1539Valerie aka Marissa? Also Kaylee - scam flags
Any one have intel on this one? Goes by Valerie. Phone goes back to a Tmobile iphone for a Marissa.
Possible scam. Description in ad includes "booking" which is a flag.
Pics lead back to a video at the bottom of this page. Flag.
https://www.erome.com/a/l2zuCBop
Another pic goes back to a page from 5 yrs ago. Flag.
https://www.eporner.com/photo/7jdQgd...-kittydonna99/
Posted other girls too such as Kaylee. Flag.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/new-h...n&weightType=l
Current ad
https://skipthegames.com/posts/bridg...t/845804255884
203-XXX-0981
-
02-02-26 23:17 #8416Senior Member

Posts: 746Stay Away
Stay far away from this one. She is a thief and she threatens you when you call her on it.
Originally Posted by MongerLoids
[View Original Post]
-
02-02-26 16:20 #8415Senior Member

Posts: 216Queen Nessa update
I did visit her after some board reviews here. Comms were sporadic, but finally meet at her door and off to her room. She is a nice girl, aims to please.
Originally Posted by DonnnyBravo
[View Original Post]
A little back massage, then flip and a really good bbj. Cim with spit. Looks like her pics, and I would repeat.
-
02-02-26 16:17 #8414Senior Member

Posts: 145Re: Cassie
She's real, CIS woman. Has a kid. Used to be a huge gym rat. Powerlifter. Insane quads, hamstrings, and extremely muscular back. Was a nurse, got popped multiple times for drugs, lost her license, and as of a few years ago was working with a few other girls off the Pike. Her fitness days are well behind her, face looked like a hardcore druggie with scabs, bruising, sunken cheeks and eyes. That was years ago, can only imagine how horrific she looks now.
Originally Posted by KidPort38
[View Original Post]
She does have a really meaty pussy, if large labia are your thing. Menu is wide open, as you'd expect with girls of her caliber.
-
02-02-26 16:10 #8413Senior Member

Posts: 216Goes by Cassie
I visited her a while back, and it was one and done for me. She's into dark. Wasted about 30 minutes before she started with a real lack luster bbj that I went soft.
Originally Posted by DonnnyBravo
[View Original Post]
Called it a day, and left.
Would never repeat.
-
02-02-26 12:18 #8412Senior Member

Posts: 665Some of those pics really has one question
Whether this one is post op. Hamstrings look way too defined among other features. A definite next IMO but if that's your thing, have at it.
Originally Posted by DonnnyBravo
[View Original Post]
-
02-02-26 11:31 #8411Senior Member

Posts: 1539She's real and has reviews. I don’t recall ripoff reviews but I know some guys have seen her as legit. I never bothered to see her bc simply not attractive imo.
Originally Posted by MongerLoids
[View Original Post]
-
02-02-26 10:54 #8410Senior Member

Posts: 76Thanks, tried searching numbers and name but couldn't find her specifically.
Originally Posted by Gonzo456
[View Original Post]
-
02-02-26 10:45 #8409Senior Member

Posts: 694I believe there are a number of older reviews, some of which mentioned ripoff.
Originally Posted by MongerLoids
[View Original Post]
-
02-02-26 10:30 #8408Senior Member

Posts: 76Cassie
Any intel on this one? The whole ad is like a schizo-post so already feels like a red flag.
There is also 3 numbers listed:
203-6890.
203-xxx-8841.
475-xxx-0180.
Goes by Cassie.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/derby...r/546252751499











Reply With Quote





