Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 22 of 583 FirstFirst ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 72 122 522 ... LastLast
Results 316 to 330 of 8736
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #8421
    Quote Originally Posted by MongerLoids  [View Original Post]
    Any intel on this one? The whole ad is like a schizo-post so already feels like a red flag.

    There is also 3 numbers listed:

    203-6890.

    203-xxx-8841.

    475-xxx-0180.

    Goes by Cassie.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/derby...r/546252751499
    Stay far away from this one. I saw her once a few years ago and cannot stress how bad of a case she is. She needs to be put out of business. We went to 3 cheap motels off the Wilbur Cross in New Haven before she finally got a room. Of course she asked me for the money for the room claiming she didn't have any. I paid for a QV and what proceeded was around 2 hours of her doing nothing and trying to get me to pay for more time, then calling me cheap when I didn't want to do it. She asked if she could take a hit off her crack pipe. I agreed hoping that it would shut her up and get her to get down to business. She also snorted a bag while she was in the room with me. I wanted to leave at 1 point but she had talk to a black guy on our way into the room and said something about calling him if I left. The entire time I was there I think I had my cock in her mouth maybe 30 seconds. She never shut up long enough to give a BJ and at no point did it get close to her pussy. So around $100 and 2 hours completely wasted. One of the worst times I've ever had with a woman. Seriously, do not see this psycho dope fiend.

  2. #8420

    Valerie

    Quote Originally Posted by DonnnyBravo  [View Original Post]
    Any one have intel on this one? Goes by Valerie. Phone goes back to a Tmobile iphone for a Marissa.

    Possible scam. Description in ad includes "booking" which is a flag.

    Pics lead back to a video at the bottom of this page. Flag.
    https://www.erome.com/a/l2zuCBop

    Another pic goes back to a page from 5 yrs ago. Flag.
    https://www.eporner.com/photo/7jdQgd...-kittydonna99/

    Posted other girls too such as Kaylee. Flag.
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/new-h...n&weightType=l

    Current ad
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/bridg...t/845804255884
    203-XXX-0981
    Quote Originally Posted by PewPew96  [View Original Post]
    She looks TGTBT but I'm willing to TOFTT if yall are willing to bail me out LOL.
    Ask for a specific verification pic. You'll get ghosted. If they can't send a requested non nude pic, that's a no go. Always ask for non standard verification pic in a pose you choose eg face pic with index finger in nose with thumb on chin.

  3. #8419

    Tgtbt

    Quote Originally Posted by DonnnyBravo  [View Original Post]
    Any one have intel on this one? Goes by Valerie. Phone goes back to a Tmobile iphone for a Marissa.

    Possible scam. Description in ad includes "booking" which is a flag.

    Pics lead back to a video at the bottom of this page. Flag.
    https://www.erome.com/a/l2zuCBop

    Another pic goes back to a page from 5 yrs ago. Flag.
    https://www.eporner.com/photo/7jdQgd...-kittydonna99/

    Posted other girls too such as Kaylee. Flag.
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/new-h...n&weightType=l

    Current ad
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/bridg...t/845804255884
    203-XXX-0981
    She looks TGTBT but I'm willing to TOFTT if yall are willing to bail me out LOL.

  4. #8418

    Jacuzzi rooms

    Any suggestions for places with decent jacuzzi rooms in the New Hacen area?

  5. #8417

    Valerie aka Marissa? Also Kaylee - scam flags

    Any one have intel on this one? Goes by Valerie. Phone goes back to a Tmobile iphone for a Marissa.

    Possible scam. Description in ad includes "booking" which is a flag.

    Pics lead back to a video at the bottom of this page. Flag.
    https://www.erome.com/a/l2zuCBop

    Another pic goes back to a page from 5 yrs ago. Flag.
    https://www.eporner.com/photo/7jdQgd...-kittydonna99/

    Posted other girls too such as Kaylee. Flag.
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/new-h...n&weightType=l

    Current ad
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/bridg...t/845804255884
    203-XXX-0981
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_5450.jpg‎   IMG_5454.jpg‎   IMG_5452.jpg‎   IMG_5457.jpg‎   IMG_5456.jpg‎  

    IMG_5451.jpg‎   IMG_5455.jpg‎   IMG_5453.jpg‎  

  6. #8416

    Stay Away

    Quote Originally Posted by MongerLoids  [View Original Post]
    Any intel on this one? The whole ad is like a schizo-post so already feels like a red flag.

    There is also 3 numbers listed:

    203-6890.

    203-xxx-8841.

    475-xxx-0180.

    Goes by Cassie.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/derby...r/546252751499
    Stay far away from this one. She is a thief and she threatens you when you call her on it.

  7. #8415

    Queen Nessa update

    Quote Originally Posted by DonnnyBravo  [View Original Post]
    Haven't seen Queen Nessa and no immediate intel. Just adding link, pics, and number for added info.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/middl...0/692593708564
    860-XXX-3122
    475-XXX-5360
    I did visit her after some board reviews here. Comms were sporadic, but finally meet at her door and off to her room. She is a nice girl, aims to please.

    A little back massage, then flip and a really good bbj. Cim with spit. Looks like her pics, and I would repeat.

  8. #8414

    Re: Cassie

    Quote Originally Posted by KidPort38  [View Original Post]
    Whether this one is post op. Hamstrings look way too defined among other features. A definite next IMO but if that's your thing, have at it.
    She's real, CIS woman. Has a kid. Used to be a huge gym rat. Powerlifter. Insane quads, hamstrings, and extremely muscular back. Was a nurse, got popped multiple times for drugs, lost her license, and as of a few years ago was working with a few other girls off the Pike. Her fitness days are well behind her, face looked like a hardcore druggie with scabs, bruising, sunken cheeks and eyes. That was years ago, can only imagine how horrific she looks now.

    She does have a really meaty pussy, if large labia are your thing. Menu is wide open, as you'd expect with girls of her caliber.

  9. #8413

    Goes by Cassie

    Quote Originally Posted by DonnnyBravo  [View Original Post]
    She's real and has reviews. I dont recall ripoff reviews but I know some guys have seen her as legit. I never bothered to see her bc simply not attractive imo.
    I visited her a while back, and it was one and done for me. She's into dark. Wasted about 30 minutes before she started with a real lack luster bbj that I went soft.

    Called it a day, and left.

    Would never repeat.

  10. #8412

    Some of those pics really has one question

    Whether this one is post op. Hamstrings look way too defined among other features. A definite next IMO but if that's your thing, have at it.

    Quote Originally Posted by DonnnyBravo  [View Original Post]
    She's real and has reviews. I dont recall ripoff reviews but I know some guys have seen her as legit. I never bothered to see her bc simply not attractive imo.

  11. #8411
    Quote Originally Posted by MongerLoids  [View Original Post]
    Any intel on this one? The whole ad is like a schizo-post so already feels like a red flag.

    There is also 3 numbers listed:

    203-6890.

    203-xxx-8841.

    475-xxx-0180.

    Goes by Cassie.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/derby...r/546252751499
    She's real and has reviews. I don’t recall ripoff reviews but I know some guys have seen her as legit. I never bothered to see her bc simply not attractive imo.

  12. #8410
    Quote Originally Posted by Gonzo456  [View Original Post]
    I believe there are a number of older reviews, some of which mentioned ripoff.
    Thanks, tried searching numbers and name but couldn't find her specifically.

  13. #8409
    Quote Originally Posted by MongerLoids  [View Original Post]
    Any intel on this one? The whole ad is like a schizo-post so already feels like a red flag.

    There is also 3 numbers listed:

    203-6890.

    203-xxx-8841.

    475-xxx-0180.

    Goes by Cassie.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/derby...r/546252751499
    I believe there are a number of older reviews, some of which mentioned ripoff.

  14. #8408

    Cassie

    Any intel on this one? The whole ad is like a schizo-post so already feels like a red flag.

    There is also 3 numbers listed:

    203-6890.

    203-xxx-8841.

    475-xxx-0180.

    Goes by Cassie.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/derby...r/546252751499
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20260202_102938_Gallery.jpg‎   Screenshot_20260202_102942_Gallery.jpg‎   Screenshot_20260202_102944_Gallery.jpg‎  

  15. #8407
    Quote Originally Posted by ShovelHead1969  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen this one says she is in hamden looking to see if see is legit.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/fairf...h/894856079518
    Stay away. She will rob you, she did me.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape