Find Your New Baby
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 22 of 582 FirstFirst ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 72 122 522 ... LastLast
Results 316 to 330 of 8727
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #8412

    Some of those pics really has one question

    Whether this one is post op. Hamstrings look way too defined among other features. A definite next IMO but if that's your thing, have at it.

    Quote Originally Posted by DonnnyBravo  [View Original Post]
    She's real and has reviews. I dont recall ripoff reviews but I know some guys have seen her as legit. I never bothered to see her bc simply not attractive imo.

  2. #8411
    Quote Originally Posted by MongerLoids  [View Original Post]
    Any intel on this one? The whole ad is like a schizo-post so already feels like a red flag.

    There is also 3 numbers listed:

    203-6890.

    203-xxx-8841.

    475-xxx-0180.

    Goes by Cassie.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/derby...r/546252751499
    She's real and has reviews. I don’t recall ripoff reviews but I know some guys have seen her as legit. I never bothered to see her bc simply not attractive imo.

  3. #8410
    Quote Originally Posted by Gonzo456  [View Original Post]
    I believe there are a number of older reviews, some of which mentioned ripoff.
    Thanks, tried searching numbers and name but couldn't find her specifically.

  4. #8409
    Quote Originally Posted by MongerLoids  [View Original Post]
    Any intel on this one? The whole ad is like a schizo-post so already feels like a red flag.

    There is also 3 numbers listed:

    203-6890.

    203-xxx-8841.

    475-xxx-0180.

    Goes by Cassie.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/derby...r/546252751499
    I believe there are a number of older reviews, some of which mentioned ripoff.

  5. #8408

    Cassie

    Any intel on this one? The whole ad is like a schizo-post so already feels like a red flag.

    There is also 3 numbers listed:

    203-6890.

    203-xxx-8841.

    475-xxx-0180.

    Goes by Cassie.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/derby...r/546252751499
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20260202_102938_Gallery.jpg‎   Screenshot_20260202_102942_Gallery.jpg‎   Screenshot_20260202_102944_Gallery.jpg‎  

  6. #8407
    Quote Originally Posted by ShovelHead1969  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen this one says she is in hamden looking to see if see is legit.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/fairf...h/894856079518
    Stay away. She will rob you, she did me.

  7. #8406
    Quote Originally Posted by ShovelHead1969  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen this one says she is in hamden looking to see if see is legit.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/fairf...h/894856079518
    She has been reported to rob and set people up. I don't remember what her name is and I have not seen her, but she has reviews on here.

  8. #8405

    Hamden Branford CT

    Has anyone seen this one says she is in hamden looking to see if see is legit.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/fairf...h/894856079518

  9. #8404
    Quote Originally Posted by Joenova  [View Original Post]
    That's funny, post 8400 says definitely demons. I wonder what he saw that you didn't.
    Mine was just a cardate bbj so I only saw her tits and face. All her teeth present didn't have the awkward walk, hunch, or complain about anything. I'm not an expert. So Like I said I didn't see any signs of drug use. Was fully coherent too. Maybe she does, maybe she doesn't. But my date it wasn't evident she did.

  10. #8403
    Quote Originally Posted by ThatBoyTruth  [View Original Post]
    She came and gave me a really good cardate BBJ. Cute girl. Absolute pain in the fucking ass in terms of showing up on time. I waited multiple hours more than once before she finally came through. I only really decided to see her because she owed me $. Service was good. Nice body. Good smile, full teeth, no drug use evident by the looks of things. Honestly seems like a pretty sweet girl, so if she can figure out the being stupidly late thing I'd say go for it. I enjoyed her skills.
    That's funny, post 8400 says definitely demons. I wonder what he saw that you didn't.

  11. #8402
    Quote Originally Posted by ClassicForNow  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have info on her? Maybe seen her before. Looks familiar and I searched her name found nothing?

    Tia.
    She came and gave me a really good cardate BBJ. Cute girl. Absolute pain in the fucking ass in terms of showing up on time. I waited multiple hours more than once before she finally came through. I only really decided to see her because she owed me $. Service was good. Nice body. Good smile, full teeth, no drug use evident by the looks of things. Honestly seems like a pretty sweet girl, so if she can figure out the being stupidly late thing I'd say go for it. I enjoyed her skills.

  12. #8401

    Jessika

    Quote Originally Posted by DonnnyBravo  [View Original Post]
    Ive seen her in the past I believe and wasnt very impressed. Went by Jessika with a K.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...aven/200876108
    https://newhaven.myescort.network/fe...4-541ebaa6db80
    475-XXX-1832

    Always drop links and pics please. Nothing was showing on stg when I tried to search.
    Yes. She goes by Jessika, with the k. I've been seeing her for a couple of years, and I've never seen her advertise on STG. I'm pretty sure those pics aren't hers; although, they are in the ballpark.

    Barnes.

  13. #8400
    Quote Originally Posted by DonnnyBravo  [View Original Post]
    Haven't seen Queen Nessa and no immediate intel. Just adding link, pics, and number for added info.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/middl...0/692593708564
    860-XXX-3122
    475-XXX-5360
    Once you get good comms, quick and easy 120 qv, BBBJ, bbfscip, DFK, has real soft skin. Def has demons.

  14. #8399

    Re: Jessica aka Jessika

    Quote Originally Posted by Barnes75  [View Original Post]
    Gentlemen,

    I saw Jessica recently. CBJ was good, but her mish / doggy / CBJ performance was uninspired and, overall, in the average range, which is typical for her. She looks great, though. She tends to be a little chunky. But she's as slim as I've ever seen her. She must be on a diet. Don't know for how long she'll be fit and trim.

    Looks: A-.

    CBJ: B.

    Mish / doggy / cg: C.

    Barnes.
    Ive seen her in the past I believe and wasn’t very impressed. Went by Jessika with a K.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...aven/200876108
    https://newhaven.myescort.network/fe...4-541ebaa6db80
    475-XXX-1832

    Always drop links and pics please. Nothing was showing on stg when I tried to search.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_5391.jpg‎   IMG_5392.jpg‎   IMG_5393.jpeg‎   IMG_5394.jpeg‎   IMG_5395.jpeg‎  

    IMG_5396.jpg‎   IMG_5397.jpeg‎   IMG_5398.jpeg‎  

  15. #8398

    Jessica: Latina ending in 1832

    Gentlemen,

    I saw Jessica recently. CBJ was good, but her mish / doggy / CBJ performance was uninspired and, overall, in the average range, which is typical for her. She looks great, though. She tends to be a little chunky. But she's as slim as I've ever seen her. She must be on a diet. Don't know for how long she'll be fit and trim.

    Looks: A-.

    CBJ: B.

    Mish / doggy / cg: C.

    Barnes.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape