Rubrankings.com
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 66 of 1180 FirstFirst ... 16 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 116 166 566 1066 ... LastLast
Results 976 to 990 of 17688
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #16713
    Quote Originally Posted by Bobzia77  [View Original Post]
    Is she mixed or Hispanic?
    I'm not sure. Wasn't really pay attention to her face that much LOL. But I think she's Hispanic.

    Her ass sure was LOL.

  2. #16712
    Quote Originally Posted by Rams0013  [View Original Post]
    Seen her long time ago in st Charles. Simply beautiful. I contacted her recently and now everything is an up charge. I won't pay the prices she sets as they will probably change when arrive. YMMV.
    True, she fails to let you know that qv only includes blowjob.

  3. #16711

    Downtown

    Visiting for the weekend. Anyone have any recommendations for downtown. Either massage or an FS provider. Looking to be able to probably walk from near the convention center (or quick Uber)?

    TIA!

  4. #16710

    That's Layla

    Quote Originally Posted by SouthCityGuySt  [View Original Post]
    I always just assumed she was fake. The first picture of her sitting in her car is all over the web if you do a reverse image search. Needless to say, the other pics look great, but I've never reached out since alls pics didn't check out.

    One thing I'll point out is that those links go to someone named Layla, not Kay, and the number is a 636 number, not one of the two 314 numbers that are off by 1 digit.
    Seen her long time ago in st Charles. Simply beautiful. I contacted her recently and now everything is an up charge. I won't pay the prices she sets as they will probably change when arrive. YMMV.

  5. #16709
    Quote Originally Posted by Dasgtin123  [View Original Post]
    I've seen her few times. Very puncture, looks like pics. Very nice ass if you into that. Incall might be a bit messy, but not a deal breaker.

    Her rates are negotiable, but YMMV.

    Have fun, stay safe.
    Is she mixed or Hispanic?

  6. #16708

    She's real?

    Quote Originally Posted by Bobzia77  [View Original Post]
    Her new number is off by one digit compared to new number. A 3 at end instead of 4.

    https://escortbabylon.net/review_lis...ats/3143910303

    https://escortbabylon.net/review_lis...ats/3143910304
    I always just assumed she was fake. The first picture of her sitting in her car is all over the web if you do a reverse image search. Needless to say, the other pics look great, but I've never reached out since alls pics didn't check out.

    One thing I'll point out is that those links go to someone named Layla, not Kay, and the number is a 636 number, not one of the two 314 numbers that are off by 1 digit.

  7. #16707

    Raquel Reigns

    Standard screening for professional service and she was super sweet but photos touched up more than expected. Great tits and BBBJ. Not a bad time but wouldn't repeat at the rate.

    https://tryst.link/escort/raquel-reigns#rates.

  8. #16706

    She's good to go

    Quote Originally Posted by Fk4299  [View Original Post]
    Anyone ever been with her? Very interested. Just no comments or reviews and that's usually a dealbreaker for me.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/201204888
    I've seen her few times. Very puncture, looks like pics. Very nice ass if you into that. Incall might be a bit messy, but not a deal breaker.

    Her rates are negotiable, but YMMV.

    Have fun, stay safe.

  9. #16705

    Kira

    Anyone ever been with her? Very interested. Just no comments or reviews and that's usually a dealbreaker for me.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/201204888

  10. #16704

    Kay working with cops?

    Her new number is off by one digit compared to new number. A 3 at end instead of 4.

    https://escortbabylon.net/review_lis...ats/3143910303

    https://escortbabylon.net/review_lis...ats/3143910304

  11. #16703
    Quote Originally Posted by DVelvet69  [View Original Post]
    Soooo, basically, she accepted a "realistic rate" much closer to the "high end" of what she obviously knows she should be really asking in the first place, but instead she's advertising herself at a hilariously over-inflated GPS rate that's guaranteed to not only make almost EVERY guy look right past her based on her appearance alone (and also question her sanity!) but ultimately cost her A LOT of potential business in the end...Talk about counterproductive, LOL.

    Stay Safe.
    Most of these girls do this work only when the rocket science business is slow!!

    Be careful out there!!

  12. #16702

    Kind of proves the point...

    Quote Originally Posted by Psilue  [View Original Post]
    I texted Roxy about month ago and was quoted 400. I told her I had 250 which she accepted. It was a good time for that price but definitely not worth 600.
    Soooo, basically, she accepted a "realistic rate" much closer to the "high end" of what she obviously knows she should be really asking in the first place, but instead she's advertising herself at a hilariously over-inflated GPS rate that's guaranteed to not only make almost EVERY guy look right past her based on her appearance alone (and also question her sanity!) but ultimately cost her A LOT of potential business in the end...Talk about counterproductive, LOL.

    Stay Safe.

  13. #16701
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeffc574  [View Original Post]
    They are obvious because they can get the money for very little work and never have to take their pants off.
    I would say a very small number of them are even women.

  14. #16700

    Scams

    Quote Originally Posted by Prof30  [View Original Post]
    Dude. It's obviously a scam using some random chick's pics (which may not even be the same girl).

    ...

    Lastly, look at her location: both upstate New York AND St. Louis? I don't think so.

    This has become a pretty common scam profile format on Tryst (especially using multiple locations), so be wise.

    I remember when Tryst launched, and I had the temerity to hope it would be a higher-quality, fewer-scammers sort of place. Not any more. Oh my poor naivete.
    The scammers find every site sooner or later. Most are pretty obvious. They are obvious because they can get the money for very little work and never have to take their pants off.

  15. #16699
    Quote Originally Posted by DVelvet69  [View Original Post]
    LOL, that would be great if it's actually the case, we need to start making these delusional GPS chicks either come up with "realistic" rates (ie: can be justified by their appearance and/or service) or just make them quit by NOT going to see them, period, otherwise the blatant GPS pricing shit running rampant in this town will never end...

    Stay Safe.
    I texted Roxy about month ago and was quoted 400. I told her I had 250 which she accepted. It was a good time for that price but definitely not worth 600.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape