Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 32 of 366 FirstFirst ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 82 132 ... LastLast
Results 466 to 480 of 5481
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5016

    Lanes

    Ventured to the burbs and on the stopped by. Pulled MoMo (sp) decent man mades and not to skinny. Gave a good massage and 1/2 through felt her hands an bobs on my back. On the flip, had a little discussion, and don't know how she accomplished it but started with a CBJ and didn't even see her work out the cover. Very decent CBJ then moved to mish and finish. Then back to massage. Overall it was a good experience. I'd return if ever in the area. Also got to see another girl who stopped by to say hi. May try her as well.

  2. #5015

    Pure

    It's always consistent, but getting boring. Massage is decent, all levels provided. I just need to stop pulling in there & explore elsewhere. Burnt out on Lanes & Relax. Need that sexy teasing & playfulness.

  3. #5014

    Relax

    Quote Originally Posted by Phloverno6  [View Original Post]
    Would like to hear all the details after your visit to Relax. Plan to go there this weekend and would like some intel on lineup and your experiences with the mt and other things of interest.

    Seems like detailed experiences are missing as of late from around the area.

    Just my $. 02.

    DM if you are so inclined.

    Stay Safe out there.

    PH.
    Heads up about Relax from last week. Make sure you run do not walk if you get Vovo (that's how she spelled it). Her massage was a 0/10 and I swear she was falling asleep or on something. Absolutely a waste of time and money. FYI.

  4. #5013
    Quote Originally Posted by BassMan1989  [View Original Post]
    What was house - $80?
    Yes house fee and only 45 min.

  5. #5012

    May

    Quote Originally Posted by MikeJones333  [View Original Post]
    What was her name? House fee is 80 and I always left 160 or 180 for FS and they were happy.
    May was her name it was ok.

  6. #5011

    Jj

    Quote Originally Posted by CakeLover13  [View Original Post]
    I haven't been there since it became JJ spa, used to be called something else, which I forgot the name. I went 4-5 years go, was full service spa at that time.

    .
    Kk has 60&70 year ladies run store. It's mostly massage only.

  7. #5010
    I haven't been there since it became JJ spa, used to be called something else, which I forgot the name. I went 4-5 years go, was full service spa at that time.

    Quote Originally Posted by Rider23  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone been to JJ health in carol stream. Going to be in the area this weekend and wondering if it's worth it.
    .

  8. #5009

    Relax

    Quote Originally Posted by CuteWOne  [View Original Post]
    Headed to relax today, from all the reviews seems like Ewa is the way to go. I want a decent massage and all the fun so which girl would be the best option?
    Would like to hear all the details after your visit to Relax. Plan to go there this weekend and would like some intel on lineup and your experiences with the mt and other things of interest.

    Seems like detailed experiences are missing as of late from around the area.

    Just my $. 02.

    DM if you are so inclined.

    Stay Safe out there.

    PH.

  9. #5008
    Quote Originally Posted by Rider23  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone been to JJ health in carol stream. Going to be in the area this weekend and wondering if it's worth it.
    Last I heard they were NE. I tried to TOFTT two summers ago, but when I got there, there were two gents in the waiting area and only one MT (nothing visually appealing). So I left. This was in 2023 so things may have changed.

  10. #5007

    JJ massage carol stream

    Has anyone been to JJ health in carol stream. Going to be in the area this weekend and wondering if it's worth it.

  11. #5006
    Quote Originally Posted by CuteWOne  [View Original Post]
    Headed to relax today, from all the reviews seems like Ewa is the way to go. I want a decent massage and all the fun so which girl would be the best option?
    Seems like you answered your own question? I think that would be the safe play for what you are looking for.

  12. #5005
    I am a troll, put me on your ignore list. A2 isn't going to ban me because I will just make a new user and start again. Click my name, click view profile, click add to ignore list.


    Posts: 285

    Relax

    Headed to relax today, from all the reviews seems like Ewa is the way to go. I want a decent massage and all the fun so which girl would be the best option?

  13. #5004
    Quote Originally Posted by Zilla25  [View Original Post]
    It's basically a 45 minute massage 20 minutes table shower 10 minutes I said I didn't want it, but they still gave it to me. Five minute massage she started roaming. Tries to get me for $220 for FS absolutely not! For a BJ's. She wanted 140. I said no I said everything and she agreed she was mad but still took it wouldn't go back.
    What was her name? House fee is 80 and I always left 160 or 180 for FS and they were happy.

  14. #5003

    IVY. House $ ?

    Quote Originally Posted by Zilla25  [View Original Post]
    It's basically a 45 minute massage 20 minutes table shower 10 minutes I said I didn't want it, but they still gave it to me. Five minute massage she started roaming. Tries to get me for $220 for FS absolutely not! For a BJ's. She wanted 140. I said no I said everything and she agreed she was mad but still took it wouldn't go back.
    What was house - $80?

  15. #5002

    I went ivy

    It's basically a 45 minute massage 20 minutes table shower 10 minutes I said I didn't want it, but they still gave it to me. Five minute massage she started roaming. Tries to get me for $220 for FS absolutely not! For a BJ's. She wanted 140. I said no I said everything and she agreed she was mad but still took it wouldn't go back.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape