Thread: Escort Reviews
+
Add Report
Results 751 to 765 of 33199
-
02-03-26 16:28 #32449Senior Member

Posts: 324Not No. Hell no!
I am all for a "mature" woman but here are a couple of reasons to move on:
Verification options:
Photo of Government Issued I'd (aka Drivers License; I ONLY need photo and name showing) AND Employment Screening (This can be your Linkedln account, recent paystub with name and employer listed, work badge with your photo on it, work website with your photo on it, or work phone number where I can reach you).
Option 2:
Sometimes I will take two reputable provider references, but I am picky on what providers. This option will also take the longest as providers may take weeks to respond.
Bonus reason. No MILF. More like GILF. Looks to be in her 60's not 50's and a 1/2 of a grand / hour. Not a chance!
Grandma Sheri is more mixed up than a feather in a whirlwind.
Originally Posted by Febreeze12
[View Original Post]
-
02-03-26 10:28 #32448Senior Member

Posts: 32Mddison
After doing some searching, can't find any intel on her. Anyone?
https://tryst.link/escort/un4gettable-1
-
02-03-26 09:27 #32447Regular Member

Posts: 2Can you share what the damage was $? Been eyeing Riah's ad for a while but haven't pulled the trigger. A lot of no's, but those don't bother me too much if the price is right.
Originally Posted by Denko
[View Original Post]
-
02-03-26 08:03 #32446Senior Member

Posts: 65Lilwetwet
You just need to send her a PM that's all.
Originally Posted by TapThat
[View Original Post]
-
02-03-26 07:44 #32445Senior Member

Posts: 1163Lilwetwet
She doesn't host.
Originally Posted by Method1
[View Original Post]
-
02-03-26 06:37 #32444Senior Member

Posts: 844Sadly
Not around.
Originally Posted by Method1
[View Original Post]
-
02-03-26 06:07 #32443Senior Member

Posts: 34Why do you say that?
Originally Posted by BengalMan
[View Original Post]
-
02-02-26 21:38 #32442Senior Member

Posts: 27Sexy sassy
I got to meet sexy sassy this past week and not only was she it's Monday everything I had hoped she exceeded my expectations. After I was verified, we arranged for a time to meet, and when I got there, she answered the door in some sexy lingerie and stockings per my request. Her place was very clean and the environment was very relaxing, and it put me at ease very quickly. I'm a foot guy and she did not disappoint in that area or in any area. Her pictures do her no justice LOL. I will definitely be back again and again and again LOL.
-
02-02-26 20:51 #32441Senior Member

Posts: 844Difficult to schedule
Probably will be impossible to schedule from now on.
Originally Posted by TheDudeAbides3
[View Original Post]
-
02-01-26 18:37 #32440Senior Member

Posts: 62I guess she want your license or work badge !129315;129315;129315; What else social security number !129315;129315;129315;129315; No thanks!
Originally Posted by Febreeze12
[View Original Post]
-
02-01-26 13:48 #32439Senior Member

Posts: 158Mailbox is cleaned out
My mailbox was full so if you couldn't message me try again. I was getting error messages but site is working now. She wanted to meetup today but I can't.
Originally Posted by Mrc68
[View Original Post]
-
02-01-26 07:11 #32438Regular Member

Posts: 16Sheri. MILF
I am in the MILF look so was wondering if anyone has seen Sheri as of late? There are reviews on here, but they are over a year old. Just wanted to see if anyone has seen her lately and her verification process is something else. I would ask for her DL in return. Ha.
https://tryst.link/escort/sheri
-
01-31-26 20:03 #32437Senior Member

Posts: 384In her pictures she shows a friend. She look lots better if I coul get the digits of her friend hell yes interested, her not so much no BBBJ no DATY an no Kissing turn off for me.
Originally Posted by Denko
[View Original Post]
-
01-31-26 18:01 #32436Senior Member

Posts: 826That's what I call a REVIEW!
A hearty chorus of bravos for the eloquent lothario!
Lovemaking, whether bawdy or mild, is always better with mind, body and soul fully engaged. Clearly, your breakfast tryst with Sassy did all of that and much more. Thanks for sharing the passionate depths. I doubt Ill ever look at orange juice the same way ….
Originally Posted by IdleHands1
[View Original Post]
-
01-31-26 12:28 #32435Senior Member

Posts: 157Blue Ash blonde
I met up with Riah last week near 275. She's a very cool chick to hang with and and some of you will love her. And some of you will want to love her.
But will be wanting more. Set up was standard and ez in ez out. I find her very hot and exactly the type I would love to spend time with and enjoy.
And as long as you're cool with everything covered and nothing else she is awesome. But no kissing, bbj or daty. She didn't even want a hug from me until I was covered.
I may go back because she is my type but when you knock out my 3 favorite things it's frustrating. Especially when she's laying there naked and looking ready to go.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/201061460









Reply With Quote





