Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 97 of 2492 FirstFirst ... 47 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 147 197 597 1097 ... LastLast
Results 1,441 to 1,455 of 37366
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #35926
    Quote Originally Posted by Burnerman804  [View Original Post]
    Swallow me as in DT. She is definitely a 10/10. No attitude. Doesn't waste time. Doesn't rush. No drugs laying around. A lot of these girls don't give a shit I guess. She takes care of herself and her clients. At least that has been my experience with her and I have been seeing her off and on since '24.
    I totally agree. She definitly has a spot in my rotation locked down.

  2. #35925

    Pixie

    Quote Originally Posted by SouthMan62  [View Original Post]
    She does have amazing skills and is a super chick but I have to bag up. I'm a little leary of the BBFS pool but I give her a 10 out of 10. I guess every man picks their posion.
    Swallow me as in DT. She is definitely a 10/10. No attitude. Doesn't waste time. Doesn't rush. No drugs laying around. A lot of these girls don't give a shit I guess. She takes care of herself and her clients. At least that has been my experience with her and I have been seeing her off and on since '24.

  3. #35924

    Talia

    Had nice visit with her. She and Lokita are near Carytown in airbb.

    They shouldn't be there long. That much traffic in that area will raise red flags with the neighbors. They should go somewhere like Jackson Ward or something if they plan on staying in an airbnb. Just my opinion. I used to see Gabriella at an airbnb in JW. It was perfect.

  4. #35923
    Quote Originally Posted by Burnerman804  [View Original Post]
    I hadn't dreamed of pixie in a little while. I could lay there and watch her swallow me all day. Her skills are top notch. I have her in my top 5. Definitely one of the best GFE providers in the area. I will be seeing her more often. Comms were great. Conversation was great. Dream was amazing as always. Like going to the Waterpark.
    She does have amazing skills and is a super chick but I have to bag up. I'm a little leary of the BBFS pool but I give her a 10 out of 10. I guess every man picks their posion.

  5. #35922

    Talia

    Quote Originally Posted by Kriggs32  [View Original Post]
    824. Giu3 weber oey.
    Had nice visit with her. She and Lokita are near Carytown in airbb. Nice setup just hard to find parking.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...e/003893942735

  6. #35921

    Pixie

    I hadn't dreamed of pixie in a little while. I could lay there and watch her swallow me all day. Her skills are top notch. I have her in my top 5. Definitely one of the best GFE providers in the area. I will be seeing her more often. Comms were great. Conversation was great. Dream was amazing as always. Like going to the Waterpark.

  7. #35920
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyCruz  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have links for Thalia who everyone says gives the best BBBJ? Also can someone send me a post for Tamara who I've heard a lot of good things about? Thanks fellas!
    824. Giu3 weber oey.

  8. #35919

    Bridget Sailor

    Anyone know anything new on her?

  9. #35918

    Age

    Quote Originally Posted by Relly1122  [View Original Post]
    Had a qv dream with this one. English was good enough to communicate and set up. She looks just like her pics head was good. Body is crazy a phat ass. Pussy was fire. Only 100 for the damage which is worth it for this one.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mond/201153166#.
    How old do you think she is?

  10. #35917

    Help

    Hi fellow mongers, traveling from DC back to VB Wednesday. Are there any good ones close to the interstate? VB is really just crap.

    Thanks in advance.

  11. #35916
    Senior Member


    Posts: 156

    Avoid

    Quote Originally Posted by Mustan  [View Original Post]
    Avoid that one. Went to see her a few days ago and she looks nothing like those pics. House is a pig style front yard was terrible with broken down cars in the yard. Decided to leave and she followed me and wouldn't let me out the door hardly.
    Thanks, glad I checked.

  12. #35915

    Yes. Latina

    Quote Originally Posted by Relly1122  [View Original Post]
    Had a qv dream with this one. English was good enough to communicate and set up. She looks just like her pics head was good. Body is crazy a phat ass. Pussy was fire. Only 100 for the damage which is worth it for this one.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mond/201153166#.
    I was just going to write the same thing. Beautiful body and she felt really good. Definitely a repeat.

  13. #35914

    Avoid

    Quote Originally Posted by Cujo4  [View Original Post]
    I think someone posted on this one before. Don't know her name but was wondering if anyone has seen her.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...n/658593624859
    Avoid that one. Went to see her a few days ago and she looks nothing like those pics. House is a pig style front yard was terrible with broken down cars in the yard. Decided to leave and she followed me and wouldn't let me out the door hardly.

  14. #35913
    Senior Member


    Posts: 156

    Massage

    I think someone posted on this one before. Don't know her name but was wondering if anyone has seen her.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...n/658593624859

  15. #35912

    Easy money

    Had a qv dream with this one. English was good enough to communicate and set up. She looks just like her pics head was good. Body is crazy a phat ass. Pussy was fire. Only 100 for the damage which is worth it for this one.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mond/201153166#.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape