Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 316 to 330 of 8732
-
02-03-26 15:35 #8417Senior Member

Posts: 1534Valerie aka Marissa? Also Kaylee - scam flags
Any one have intel on this one? Goes by Valerie. Phone goes back to a Tmobile iphone for a Marissa.
Possible scam. Description in ad includes "booking" which is a flag.
Pics lead back to a video at the bottom of this page. Flag.
https://www.erome.com/a/l2zuCBop
Another pic goes back to a page from 5 yrs ago. Flag.
https://www.eporner.com/photo/7jdQgd...-kittydonna99/
Posted other girls too such as Kaylee. Flag.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/new-h...n&weightType=l
Current ad
https://skipthegames.com/posts/bridg...t/845804255884
203-XXX-0981
-
02-02-26 23:17 #8416Senior Member

Posts: 746Stay Away
Stay far away from this one. She is a thief and she threatens you when you call her on it.
Originally Posted by MongerLoids
[View Original Post]
-
02-02-26 16:20 #8415Senior Member

Posts: 216Queen Nessa update
I did visit her after some board reviews here. Comms were sporadic, but finally meet at her door and off to her room. She is a nice girl, aims to please.
Originally Posted by DonnnyBravo
[View Original Post]
A little back massage, then flip and a really good bbj. Cim with spit. Looks like her pics, and I would repeat.
-
02-02-26 16:17 #8414Senior Member

Posts: 145Re: Cassie
She's real, CIS woman. Has a kid. Used to be a huge gym rat. Powerlifter. Insane quads, hamstrings, and extremely muscular back. Was a nurse, got popped multiple times for drugs, lost her license, and as of a few years ago was working with a few other girls off the Pike. Her fitness days are well behind her, face looked like a hardcore druggie with scabs, bruising, sunken cheeks and eyes. That was years ago, can only imagine how horrific she looks now.
Originally Posted by KidPort38
[View Original Post]
She does have a really meaty pussy, if large labia are your thing. Menu is wide open, as you'd expect with girls of her caliber.
-
02-02-26 16:10 #8413Senior Member

Posts: 216Goes by Cassie
I visited her a while back, and it was one and done for me. She's into dark. Wasted about 30 minutes before she started with a real lack luster bbj that I went soft.
Originally Posted by DonnnyBravo
[View Original Post]
Called it a day, and left.
Would never repeat.
-
02-02-26 12:18 #8412Senior Member

Posts: 663Some of those pics really has one question
Whether this one is post op. Hamstrings look way too defined among other features. A definite next IMO but if that's your thing, have at it.
Originally Posted by DonnnyBravo
[View Original Post]
-
02-02-26 11:31 #8411Senior Member

Posts: 1534She's real and has reviews. I don’t recall ripoff reviews but I know some guys have seen her as legit. I never bothered to see her bc simply not attractive imo.
Originally Posted by MongerLoids
[View Original Post]
-
02-02-26 10:54 #8410Senior Member

Posts: 76Thanks, tried searching numbers and name but couldn't find her specifically.
Originally Posted by Gonzo456
[View Original Post]
-
02-02-26 10:45 #8409Senior Member

Posts: 693I believe there are a number of older reviews, some of which mentioned ripoff.
Originally Posted by MongerLoids
[View Original Post]
-
02-02-26 10:30 #8408Senior Member

Posts: 76Cassie
Any intel on this one? The whole ad is like a schizo-post so already feels like a red flag.
There is also 3 numbers listed:
203-6890.
203-xxx-8841.
475-xxx-0180.
Goes by Cassie.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/derby...r/546252751499
-
02-02-26 05:16 #8407Senior Member

Posts: 625Stay away. She will rob you, she did me.
Originally Posted by ShovelHead1969
[View Original Post]
-
02-01-26 23:00 #8406Senior Member

Posts: 102She has been reported to rob and set people up. I don't remember what her name is and I have not seen her, but she has reviews on here.
Originally Posted by ShovelHead1969
[View Original Post]
-
02-01-26 21:05 #8405Senior Member

Posts: 346Hamden Branford CT
Has anyone seen this one says she is in hamden looking to see if see is legit.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/fairf...h/894856079518
-
01-31-26 20:30 #8404Senior Member

Posts: 329Mine was just a cardate bbj so I only saw her tits and face. All her teeth present didn't have the awkward walk, hunch, or complain about anything. I'm not an expert. So Like I said I didn't see any signs of drug use. Was fully coherent too. Maybe she does, maybe she doesn't. But my date it wasn't evident she did.
Originally Posted by Joenova
[View Original Post]
-
01-31-26 13:27 #8403Senior Member

Posts: 31That's funny, post 8400 says definitely demons. I wonder what he saw that you didn't.
Originally Posted by ThatBoyTruth
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





