Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 22 of 583 FirstFirst ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 72 122 522 ... LastLast
Results 316 to 330 of 8731
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #8416

    Stay Away

    Quote Originally Posted by MongerLoids  [View Original Post]
    Any intel on this one? The whole ad is like a schizo-post so already feels like a red flag.

    There is also 3 numbers listed:

    203-6890.

    203-xxx-8841.

    475-xxx-0180.

    Goes by Cassie.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/derby...r/546252751499
    Stay far away from this one. She is a thief and she threatens you when you call her on it.

  2. #8415

    Queen Nessa update

    Quote Originally Posted by DonnnyBravo  [View Original Post]
    Haven't seen Queen Nessa and no immediate intel. Just adding link, pics, and number for added info.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/middl...0/692593708564
    860-XXX-3122
    475-XXX-5360
    I did visit her after some board reviews here. Comms were sporadic, but finally meet at her door and off to her room. She is a nice girl, aims to please.

    A little back massage, then flip and a really good bbj. Cim with spit. Looks like her pics, and I would repeat.

  3. #8414

    Re: Cassie

    Quote Originally Posted by KidPort38  [View Original Post]
    Whether this one is post op. Hamstrings look way too defined among other features. A definite next IMO but if that's your thing, have at it.
    She's real, CIS woman. Has a kid. Used to be a huge gym rat. Powerlifter. Insane quads, hamstrings, and extremely muscular back. Was a nurse, got popped multiple times for drugs, lost her license, and as of a few years ago was working with a few other girls off the Pike. Her fitness days are well behind her, face looked like a hardcore druggie with scabs, bruising, sunken cheeks and eyes. That was years ago, can only imagine how horrific she looks now.

    She does have a really meaty pussy, if large labia are your thing. Menu is wide open, as you'd expect with girls of her caliber.

  4. #8413

    Goes by Cassie

    Quote Originally Posted by DonnnyBravo  [View Original Post]
    She's real and has reviews. I dont recall ripoff reviews but I know some guys have seen her as legit. I never bothered to see her bc simply not attractive imo.
    I visited her a while back, and it was one and done for me. She's into dark. Wasted about 30 minutes before she started with a real lack luster bbj that I went soft.

    Called it a day, and left.

    Would never repeat.

  5. #8412

    Some of those pics really has one question

    Whether this one is post op. Hamstrings look way too defined among other features. A definite next IMO but if that's your thing, have at it.

    Quote Originally Posted by DonnnyBravo  [View Original Post]
    She's real and has reviews. I dont recall ripoff reviews but I know some guys have seen her as legit. I never bothered to see her bc simply not attractive imo.

  6. #8411
    Quote Originally Posted by MongerLoids  [View Original Post]
    Any intel on this one? The whole ad is like a schizo-post so already feels like a red flag.

    There is also 3 numbers listed:

    203-6890.

    203-xxx-8841.

    475-xxx-0180.

    Goes by Cassie.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/derby...r/546252751499
    She's real and has reviews. I don’t recall ripoff reviews but I know some guys have seen her as legit. I never bothered to see her bc simply not attractive imo.

  7. #8410
    Quote Originally Posted by Gonzo456  [View Original Post]
    I believe there are a number of older reviews, some of which mentioned ripoff.
    Thanks, tried searching numbers and name but couldn't find her specifically.

  8. #8409
    Quote Originally Posted by MongerLoids  [View Original Post]
    Any intel on this one? The whole ad is like a schizo-post so already feels like a red flag.

    There is also 3 numbers listed:

    203-6890.

    203-xxx-8841.

    475-xxx-0180.

    Goes by Cassie.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/derby...r/546252751499
    I believe there are a number of older reviews, some of which mentioned ripoff.

  9. #8408

    Cassie

    Any intel on this one? The whole ad is like a schizo-post so already feels like a red flag.

    There is also 3 numbers listed:

    203-6890.

    203-xxx-8841.

    475-xxx-0180.

    Goes by Cassie.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/derby...r/546252751499
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20260202_102938_Gallery.jpg‎   Screenshot_20260202_102942_Gallery.jpg‎   Screenshot_20260202_102944_Gallery.jpg‎  

  10. #8407
    Quote Originally Posted by ShovelHead1969  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen this one says she is in hamden looking to see if see is legit.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/fairf...h/894856079518
    Stay away. She will rob you, she did me.

  11. #8406
    Quote Originally Posted by ShovelHead1969  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen this one says she is in hamden looking to see if see is legit.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/fairf...h/894856079518
    She has been reported to rob and set people up. I don't remember what her name is and I have not seen her, but she has reviews on here.

  12. #8405

    Hamden Branford CT

    Has anyone seen this one says she is in hamden looking to see if see is legit.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/fairf...h/894856079518

  13. #8404
    Quote Originally Posted by Joenova  [View Original Post]
    That's funny, post 8400 says definitely demons. I wonder what he saw that you didn't.
    Mine was just a cardate bbj so I only saw her tits and face. All her teeth present didn't have the awkward walk, hunch, or complain about anything. I'm not an expert. So Like I said I didn't see any signs of drug use. Was fully coherent too. Maybe she does, maybe she doesn't. But my date it wasn't evident she did.

  14. #8403
    Quote Originally Posted by ThatBoyTruth  [View Original Post]
    She came and gave me a really good cardate BBJ. Cute girl. Absolute pain in the fucking ass in terms of showing up on time. I waited multiple hours more than once before she finally came through. I only really decided to see her because she owed me $. Service was good. Nice body. Good smile, full teeth, no drug use evident by the looks of things. Honestly seems like a pretty sweet girl, so if she can figure out the being stupidly late thing I'd say go for it. I enjoyed her skills.
    That's funny, post 8400 says definitely demons. I wonder what he saw that you didn't.

  15. #8402
    Quote Originally Posted by ClassicForNow  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have info on her? Maybe seen her before. Looks familiar and I searched her name found nothing?

    Tia.
    She came and gave me a really good cardate BBJ. Cute girl. Absolute pain in the fucking ass in terms of showing up on time. I waited multiple hours more than once before she finally came through. I only really decided to see her because she owed me $. Service was good. Nice body. Good smile, full teeth, no drug use evident by the looks of things. Honestly seems like a pretty sweet girl, so if she can figure out the being stupidly late thing I'd say go for it. I enjoyed her skills.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape