Find Your New Baby
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 33 of 366 FirstFirst ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 83 133 ... LastLast
Results 481 to 495 of 5485
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5005
    I am a troll, put me on your ignore list. A2 isn't going to ban me because I will just make a new user and start again. Click my name, click view profile, click add to ignore list.


    Posts: 285

    Relax

    Headed to relax today, from all the reviews seems like Ewa is the way to go. I want a decent massage and all the fun so which girl would be the best option?

  2. #5004
    Quote Originally Posted by Zilla25  [View Original Post]
    It's basically a 45 minute massage 20 minutes table shower 10 minutes I said I didn't want it, but they still gave it to me. Five minute massage she started roaming. Tries to get me for $220 for FS absolutely not! For a BJ's. She wanted 140. I said no I said everything and she agreed she was mad but still took it wouldn't go back.
    What was her name? House fee is 80 and I always left 160 or 180 for FS and they were happy.

  3. #5003

    IVY. House $ ?

    Quote Originally Posted by Zilla25  [View Original Post]
    It's basically a 45 minute massage 20 minutes table shower 10 minutes I said I didn't want it, but they still gave it to me. Five minute massage she started roaming. Tries to get me for $220 for FS absolutely not! For a BJ's. She wanted 140. I said no I said everything and she agreed she was mad but still took it wouldn't go back.
    What was house - $80?

  4. #5002

    I went ivy

    It's basically a 45 minute massage 20 minutes table shower 10 minutes I said I didn't want it, but they still gave it to me. Five minute massage she started roaming. Tries to get me for $220 for FS absolutely not! For a BJ's. She wanted 140. I said no I said everything and she agreed she was mad but still took it wouldn't go back.

  5. #5001

    Relax

    Quote Originally Posted by Wenger  [View Original Post]
    There's also Oki about a block north of Ivy, Lanes to the east and Relax the next town over to the west. It's been a while since I've been to Ivy but the last time was mechanical. I'd recommend Lanes, based on reviews as I haven't visited, or Relax personally. Lots of detail in here on who to ask for.
    Haven't been to Ivy for years. Have seen less than favorable mentions here. I'm a fan of Relax for FS in Glen Ellyn on Roosevelt across from McD's. KiKi never disappoints, and Ewa is usually very good as long as her "cousin" isn't visiting.

  6. #5000
    Quote Originally Posted by Zilla25  [View Original Post]
    Can any one give me any advise where to go. In Lombard area? For FS.
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeJones333  [View Original Post]
    For L3 Ivy as I've had girls in the past that didn't participate in L3 at marigold.
    There's also Oki about a block north of Ivy, Lanes to the east and Relax the next town over to the west. It's been a while since I've been to Ivy but the last time was mechanical. I'd recommend Lanes, based on reviews as I haven't visited, or Relax personally. Lots of detail in here on who to ask for.

  7. #4999

    Who?

    Quote Originally Posted by MikeJones333  [View Original Post]
    For L3 Ivy as I've had girls in the past that didn't participate in L3 at marigold.
    Who among the Ivy line up.

    Is particularly fun.

  8. #4998
    Quote Originally Posted by Zilla25  [View Original Post]
    Can any one give me any advise where to go. In Lombard area? For FS.
    For L3 Ivy as I've had girls in the past that didn't participate in L3 at marigold.

  9. #4997

    Ivy spa or Marigold spa

    Can any one give me any advise where to go. In Lombard area? For FS.

  10. #4996

    Lucky does L3

    Lucky does L3 for sure. Lots of fun. Also has a great BBBJ CIM, truly a great dilemma LOL.

    Quote Originally Posted by Mikejpfil  [View Original Post]
    My vote goes to Ewa because the one time she did it, she also was probing me with her finger. (no homo). Different kind of O for sure. Full disclosure. Never had Lucky b / c of her no L3 rule (think I read that on here, correctly). When I go there (assuming you are talking about Relax. GE), I usually have L3 intentions, but that one time was the perfect storm and I went with the flow and it was magical.

  11. #4995
    Quote Originally Posted by Si777  [View Original Post]
    I've only had Ewwa, but for those who've had Ewwa and Lucky, who gives the better BBBJCIM?
    My vote goes to Ewa because the one time she did it, she also was probing me with her finger. (no homo). Different kind of O for sure. Full disclosure. Never had Lucky b / c of her no L3 rule (think I read that on here, correctly). When I go there (assuming you are talking about Relax. GE), I usually have L3 intentions, but that one time was the perfect storm and I went with the flow and it was magical.

  12. #4994
    Senior Member


    Posts: 108

    Question

    I've only had Ewwa, but for those who've had Ewwa and Lucky, who gives the better BBBJCIM?

  13. #4993

    Calm cove spa in VP?

    Just driving down north ave. Sign says now open. On corner of north abe and villa? Anyone have any knowledge? Not likely to stop in til end of week. Maybe promising?? Let me know if anyone has looked into it.

    Stay safe.

  14. #4992

    Crystal Spa

    Had a dream of crystal spa in DG next to 7-11 older MMS took me to room house fee of. 80 sent in Julie, good English, no communication issues. 5'9 she said. Thin nice tiny a $$. Large C or D man mades. Long legs. Took to T. S. Standard mouthwash, was very attentive and thorough. Into sauna for a couple minutes. Back to room, massage was mediocre but decent. Lots of teasing before flip. After flip. Massage of chest and stomach, established everything on table. Ask 2 settled at standard rate. Very active to Daty, then to ACG rode hard to finish. Was a good time. Better than expected. She said 4 girls working, but no 4 hands available. Said they don't work well together LOL. I might be back. Anyone else know the other talent there? Hope to hear.

    Stay safe.

  15. #4991
    Quote Originally Posted by Hobby4500  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the great report. Which relax spa? Ogden in Naperville, Or Relax in Aurora. BTW, has anyone been to Spa88 on Butterfield, you Spa on 59, or Massage spa Harbor on 38.

    I generally go to MT Spa in Mt. Prospect or Sunny though it is a bit of a ride. Looking for better options out this way.
    Relax is on Rt. 38/ Roosevelt in between Main St. (Glen Ellyn) and President St. (Wheaton). It's address is Glen Ellyn. 438 Roosevelt.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape