High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts

Thread: The Raleigh area "Sugar Bowl" (SA, WYP, SD4 ME)

+ Add Report
Page 15 of 372 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 65 115 ... LastLast
Results 211 to 225 of 5570
This blog is moderated by Thresh
  1. #5360

    SugarLifeNow

    Hey everyone, new fun SLN girl in Wilmington, her name is Jessica and she is 25. If you like chocolate girls, this one is very cute and has a fantastic body. Really looking for just one SD for allowance, shopping, etc. Until she finds the one, very open minded as far as PPM meets. Doesn't prefer rough sex, but enjoys all of it including spanking, choking and slapping. Loves being f*ed in doggy, and likes being grabbed by her hair and being f*ed deep and hard. Open to being tied up as well as anal. Pretty much the only thing she said no to was girls and 3 sums. She will even swallow for head. Looking for a mid to high range PPM allowance. Motivated to meet right away. Open to travel for the right allowance. Might be open to BBFS.

    https://sugarlifenow.com/profile/Jessica688/
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot 2026-02-07 at 4.03.51 PM.png‎   Screenshot 2026-02-07 at 4.04.05 PM.png‎   Screenshot 2026-02-07 at 4.04.31 PM.png‎  

  2. #5359
    Hannah got married and is out of the game.

    Quote Originally Posted by SaintMan3500  [View Original Post]
    Has Anyone Seen / Talked To / Met Any of these Women from Seeking? Whether on the site, via text, and / or IRL? If so, any experiences?

    1. KJ.

    Early 30's. Decent Profile. Looks cute. I talked to her a few months ago and she responded positively. But she took a break shortly after messaging.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/f...5-88d42f1a69f5

    2. goddessmel.

  3. #5358

    Roxyyxoxo21

    https://www.sugardaddymeet.com/userP...serId=67066358
    https://www.secretbenefits.com/next/...c548254e0c0f4e

    She's 20, not 28; no idea why she added so many years, especially when she has an SB profile that says 20. She claims to have no idea what SecretBenefits is, which I thought meant the SDM profile was fake - her SB profile name is her actual last name, as a google will quickly tell you - but when she moved from SDM to Snap, her Snap is literally her full name, so my current theory is both are legit, the SB one is old, and she does this so much she's forgotten all the sites.

    Anyway, got to Snap and she pretty much immediately demanded a dick pic. No fucking way I'm doing that, so I got blocked, but if anyone else wants to bet on this clearly pretty broken girl, there ya go.

  4. #5357
    Quote Originally Posted by Bedevil  [View Original Post]
    Ohhhh they're still there but takes more time now. I just found a few new good ones. I'm like you liking at least the 7's. I was on Seeking back in '19 too and you're right, it was way better. It takes more time now with OF being a better and easier way to make money.
    Yeah, things are no better whatsoever on Seeking and now the price is completely nuts.

    I've gone back to SDM. I have never seen them raise prices (90/3 months or 50/ month). It has some of the same issues but I have done better there than Seeking.

  5. #5356
    Quote Originally Posted by SaintMan3500  [View Original Post]
    Feels like I'm playing Seeking on Hard Mode. Been using it heavily for a month.

    -Portion of women don't respond. Typical.

    -Portion of women give their phone number out right away(the moment you send them a message on Seeking). Which from my experience, is bad news because the text convos are always terrible or dry. With them likely juggling several dudes or being pros.

    -Portion of women converse via text. But then, cancel or ghost last minute.

    -Same thing like above, but portion of women who want to do Paid Meet & Greets. Which is exhausting to converse with this type of person about, or they want to do lunch / dinner only.

    -Met one woman who was 6. 5-7/10. Conversation went well in text. Then in person, tells me she does platonic only for four hundred +. Don't have the energy anymore to convince, so I just state what I do / don't do, and she decides to deactivate her profile and then send a rejection text, a week later.

    As someone who used seeking since 2019,2025-2026 have pretty much been the worst for me. More platonic arrangement only requests, "lunch / dinner date only" for m&g, more flakes / ghosts. And to top it off, with seeking's price increase, it costs even more to be a member of the site.
    Ohhhh they're still there but takes more time now. I just found a few new good ones. I'm like you liking at least the 7's. I was on Seeking back in '19 too and you're right, it was way better. It takes more time now with OF being a better and easier way to make money.

  6. #5355

    After Several Months, Used Seeking Again

    Feels like I'm playing Seeking on Hard Mode. Been using it heavily for a month.

    -Portion of women don't respond. Typical.

    -Portion of women give their phone number out right away(the moment you send them a message on Seeking). Which from my experience, is bad news because the text convos are always terrible or dry. With them likely juggling several dudes or being pros.

    -Portion of women converse via text. But then, cancel or ghost last minute.

    -Same thing like above, but portion of women who want to do Paid Meet & Greets. Which is exhausting to converse with this type of person about, or they want to do lunch / dinner only.

    -Met one woman who was 6. 5-7/10. Conversation went well in text. Then in person, tells me she does platonic only for four hundred +. Don't have the energy anymore to convince, so I just state what I do / don't do, and she decides to deactivate her profile and then send a rejection text, a week later.

    As someone who used seeking since 2019,2025-2026 have pretty much been the worst for me. More platonic arrangement only requests, "lunch / dinner date only" for m&g, more flakes / ghosts. And to top it off, with seeking's price increase, it costs even more to be a member of the site.

  7. #5354

    Anyone know saralove? (Search fails me)

    Looks TGTBT to me, but I've seen her profile existing for a long while:

    https://members.seeking.com/member/8...3-85c1793c3752

  8. #5353
    The only feedback I have is that she's had multiple profiles over the last few years.

  9. #5352

  10. #5351

    KDoll

    Does anyone have any experience with this woman? I have chatted with her on SDM.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20260127_082349.jpg‎   Screenshot_20260127_075950.jpg‎  

  11. #5350
    Quote Originally Posted by StormyTuesday  [View Original Post]
    For those of you needing a hotel with daytime hours check out the DayUse app. This was a real game changer for me because I rarely can sugar date in the evenings. I found out about it two years ago but since I took a 2 year break from SA I am only now starting to use it again. The app has a directory for hotels, typically 3 star, in just about every major city near an airport. One of the best features is that there is no CC charge until you check in. Can cancel right up to the last minute. Locally there are a couple of hotels near the RDU airport in the system, but my favorite is the Millenium Hotel over in Durham. Can reserve a 9 am to 5 pm room for $ 70 plus tax. Tho this particular hotel does charge 6 bucks when you make the reservation. I have even done M & Gs there because they have a large lounge area that you easily get to without walking in front of the front desk. The bar doesn't seem to be open during the day but could probably bring a bottle of wine to it with a couple of glasses and nobody would bat an eye. The app even acknowledges that the daytime hours option fit several different customer needs, including "romantic interludes."
    You have to use CC or app has Cash only filters? Thanks this is cool.

  12. #5349

    Daytime Hotel app

    For those of you needing a hotel with daytime hours check out the DayUse app. This was a real game changer for me because I rarely can sugar date in the evenings. I found out about it two years ago but since I took a 2 year break from SA I am only now starting to use it again. The app has a directory for hotels, typically 3 star, in just about every major city near an airport. One of the best features is that there is no CC charge until you check in. Can cancel right up to the last minute. Locally there are a couple of hotels near the RDU airport in the system, but my favorite is the Millenium Hotel over in Durham. Can reserve a 9 am to 5 pm room for $ 70 plus tax. Tho this particular hotel does charge 6 bucks when you make the reservation. I have even done M & Gs there because they have a large lounge area that you easily get to without walking in front of the front desk. The bar doesn't seem to be open during the day but could probably bring a bottle of wine to it with a couple of glasses and nobody would bat an eye. The app even acknowledges that the daytime hours option fit several different customer needs, including "romantic interludes."

  13. #5348

    Easygoingitgurl

    Quote Originally Posted by Raider887  [View Original Post]
    https://www.secretbenefits.com/next/...1655452e2c7ce2

    Anyone has any Intel on this one? Would really appreciate any inputs.
    Met her like 4 months back via SD. She mentioned she is 27 and lived east of Raleigh and asked if I can come to Knightdale for 4. In person, she didn't quite resemble her pics and appeared a little mature and heavier. Talkative and lively character though. After the visit, she continued to text for few weeks if I was interested in seeing her again. Could have been a better prospect if she looked exactly like her pics.

  14. #5347

    Thanks

    Quote Originally Posted by CoastToPeaks  [View Original Post]
    Saw her last year in Durham. The pictures are not hers. She is not from the RDU area- drove 1 1/2 hours from Rocky Mount. She said she was a dental hygienist. She was short and plump not like the pictures which were the same ones she is currently using. Nice enough personality. She has contacted me several times since by text and the site. Have not and will not see her again.
    Thanks for the info.

    She wanted to meet in Knightdale for 4. I'm not interested.

  15. #5346

    Cool

    Quote Originally Posted by CoastToPeaks  [View Original Post]
    Saw her last year in Durham. The pictures are not hers. She is not from the RDU area- drove 1 1/2 hours from Rocky Mount. She said she was a dental hygienist. She was short and plump not like the pictures which were the same ones she is currently using. Nice enough personality. She has contacted me several times since by text and the site. Have not and will not see her again.
    Thanks, appreciate the info. You are absolutely spot on.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape