Rubrankings.com
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
This blog is moderated by Thresh
  1. #5345

    Daytime Hotel app

    For those of you needing a hotel with daytime hours check out the DayUse app. This was a real game changer for me because I rarely can sugar date in the evenings. I found out about it two years ago but since I took a 2 year break from SA I am only now starting to use it again. The app has a directory for hotels, typically 3 star, in just about every major city near an airport. One of the best features is that there is no CC charge until you check in. Can cancel right up to the last minute. Locally there are a couple of hotels near the RDU airport in the system, but my favorite is the Millenium Hotel over in Durham. Can reserve a 9 am to 5 pm room for $ 70 plus tax. Tho this particular hotel does charge 6 bucks when you make the reservation. I have even done M & Gs there because they have a large lounge area that you easily get to without walking in front of the front desk. The bar doesn't seem to be open during the day but could probably bring a bottle of wine to it with a couple of glasses and nobody would bat an eye. The app even acknowledges that the daytime hours option fit several different customer needs, including "romantic interludes."

  2. #5344

    Easygoingitgurl

    Quote Originally Posted by Raider887  [View Original Post]
    https://www.secretbenefits.com/next/...1655452e2c7ce2

    Anyone has any Intel on this one? Would really appreciate any inputs.
    Met her like 4 months back via SD. She mentioned she is 27 and lived east of Raleigh and asked if I can come to Knightdale for 4. In person, she didn't quite resemble her pics and appeared a little mature and heavier. Talkative and lively character though. After the visit, she continued to text for few weeks if I was interested in seeing her again. Could have been a better prospect if she looked exactly like her pics.

  3. #5343

    Thanks

    Quote Originally Posted by CoastToPeaks  [View Original Post]
    Saw her last year in Durham. The pictures are not hers. She is not from the RDU area- drove 1 1/2 hours from Rocky Mount. She said she was a dental hygienist. She was short and plump not like the pictures which were the same ones she is currently using. Nice enough personality. She has contacted me several times since by text and the site. Have not and will not see her again.
    Thanks for the info.

    She wanted to meet in Knightdale for 4. I'm not interested.

  4. #5342

    Cool

    Quote Originally Posted by CoastToPeaks  [View Original Post]
    Saw her last year in Durham. The pictures are not hers. She is not from the RDU area- drove 1 1/2 hours from Rocky Mount. She said she was a dental hygienist. She was short and plump not like the pictures which were the same ones she is currently using. Nice enough personality. She has contacted me several times since by text and the site. Have not and will not see her again.
    Thanks, appreciate the info. You are absolutely spot on.

  5. #5341

    Saw her October of 2025

    Quote Originally Posted by Raider887  [View Original Post]
    https://www.secretbenefits.com/next/...1655452e2c7ce2

    Anyone has any Intel on this one? Would really appreciate any inputs.
    Saw her last year in Durham. The pictures are not hers. She is not from the RDU area- drove 1 1/2 hours from Rocky Mount. She said she was a dental hygienist. She was short and plump not like the pictures which were the same ones she is currently using. Nice enough personality. She has contacted me several times since by text and the site. Have not and will not see her again.

  6. #5340

    Easygoingitgurl

    https://www.secretbenefits.com/next/...1655452e2c7ce2

    Anyone has any Intel on this one? Would really appreciate any inputs.

  7. #5339
    Was she local? Care to share her name or profile?

    Quote Originally Posted by StormyTuesday  [View Original Post]
    Previously I posted clues that tell me the SB is probably a pro. Right off when they call me sweetie, baby, hun, etc. Forgot to mention the most obvious - "I have a room. " Recently I was favorited on SA by Journey whose pic showed a lot of miles for a 27 yo. She texted a more flattering pic a few days later and just for curiosity I then asked her if she could host. When she replied that she "had a room" I politely declined.

    Which brings me to yesterday's fascinating M & G. The day before I had been favorited by a good looking blonde in her 30's. After switching to our cells she asked if we could talk on the phone. TBH I have never done that in my ten years on and off SA. Actually I am glad I did and may elect to do that option in the future, bc after about 15 minutes I could tell she didn't have GPS and she never brought up the PPM topic. I had her pick a bar to meet at in her town for 2 pm the next day. When she arrived she looked even better in person, almost TGTBT. Made me think that coaxing her to a 300 ppm was going to be a real challenge. I had a hotel lined up so we chatted over my beer and her mimosa for about a half hour. She was clearly DTF but when I suggested to take this to a hotel date, she replied, "there's no need for you to spend $ on a hotel, I have a room. " It gets better (worse? Not only was it a motel that all of us would know would barely be a one star, she had a driver who had brought her to the bar and would bring her back. Now mind you I haven't done the cheap motel thing with a pro since 2014, so I really had to think with my big head on this. She gave me her room # and I walked her outside to where her driver was parked. I decided I would drive to the motel and decide when I got there. It was barely one star motel tho the reviews weren't that scary. By the time I got there she was in her room and the driver was parking his car. Two of several safeguards in this situation. I had a brief chat with the driver (he seemed harmless) and I parked strategically. I knocked on her door, she was already in something comfortable and did not ask for $ up front (which I would have NEVER agreed to). Needless to say we had an awesome time and she was very happy with the 250 I left her inside a Christmas card. Would I repeat? Good question, tbh I dnk yet. Maybe.

  8. #5338
    Wow, been there with this one years ago. She has more "car accidents" to deal with than a body shop! In the end she has the audacity to say I was the one wasting her time and she told me off. All the polite well spoken facade dropped and I saw a peek at some hood let me tell you LOL.

    Quote Originally Posted by NiteLifed69  [View Original Post]
    Great and entertaining post!

    "Dating her isn't dating. It's a recurring calendar invite that never materializes. " This quote perfectly sums up Jamie. This is actually her second SA account. I've met her several times, and at first, she was like Sunshine from Harlem Nights, and I was Richie Ventoshe really lays on the GFE thick. She's texting, holding conversations, asking how your day went, and sending pictures. But as time goes on, the pattern becomes clear. She'll text from a new number, asking when we can meet again. We'll agree on a time, but thensurpriseit's car trouble, kids, work, or some other "crisis" on her end. Still, she'll ask for money, promising to make it up to me next time. Which, of course, never happens. And so, the cycle just repeats until you stop answering her texts.

  9. #5337

    There is more than one Pro on SA. LOL

    Previously I posted clues that tell me the SB is probably a pro. Right off when they call me sweetie, baby, hun, etc. Forgot to mention the most obvious - "I have a room. " Recently I was favorited on SA by Journey whose pic showed a lot of miles for a 27 yo. She texted a more flattering pic a few days later and just for curiosity I then asked her if she could host. When she replied that she "had a room" I politely declined.

    Which brings me to yesterday's fascinating M & G. The day before I had been favorited by a good looking blonde in her 30's. After switching to our cells she asked if we could talk on the phone. TBH I have never done that in my ten years on and off SA. Actually I am glad I did and may elect to do that option in the future, bc after about 15 minutes I could tell she didn't have GPS and she never brought up the PPM topic. I had her pick a bar to meet at in her town for 2 pm the next day. When she arrived she looked even better in person, almost TGTBT. Made me think that coaxing her to a 300 ppm was going to be a real challenge. I had a hotel lined up so we chatted over my beer and her mimosa for about a half hour. She was clearly DTF but when I suggested to take this to a hotel date, she replied, "there's no need for you to spend $ on a hotel, I have a room. " It gets better (worse? Not only was it a motel that all of us would know would barely be a one star, she had a driver who had brought her to the bar and would bring her back. Now mind you I haven't done the cheap motel thing with a pro since 2014, so I really had to think with my big head on this. She gave me her room # and I walked her outside to where her driver was parked. I decided I would drive to the motel and decide when I got there. It was barely one star motel tho the reviews weren't that scary. By the time I got there she was in her room and the driver was parking his car. Two of several safeguards in this situation. I had a brief chat with the driver (he seemed harmless) and I parked strategically. I knocked on her door, she was already in something comfortable and did not ask for $ up front (which I would have NEVER agreed to). Needless to say we had an awesome time and she was very happy with the 250 I left her inside a Christmas card. Would I repeat? Good question, tbh I dnk yet. Maybe.

  10. #5336

    Jamie

    Great and entertaining post!

    "Dating her isn't dating. It's a recurring calendar invite that never materializes. " This quote perfectly sums up Jamie. This is actually her second SA account. I've met her several times, and at first, she was like Sunshine from Harlem Nights, and I was Richie Vento—she really lays on the GFE thick. She's texting, holding conversations, asking how your day went, and sending pictures. But as time goes on, the pattern becomes clear. She'll text from a new number, asking when we can meet again. We'll agree on a time, but then—surprise—it's car trouble, kids, work, or some other "crisis" on her end. Still, she'll ask for money, promising to make it up to me next time. Which, of course, never happens. And so, the cycle just repeats until you stop answering her texts.

    Quote Originally Posted by Pdiddy71  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/8...7-107807d7e9a7

    I was into this woman and she seemed legit. Even being critical.

    About meeting in her profile. So This began normally. Actually, better than normal. We matched, exchanged numbers, texted like functioning adults. Hope was alive.

    Then came the phones. First, she was using a texting app. Fine. Then she moved me to her "real" number. That number had problems. Then there was another number. By the end of this saga, I felt like I was trying to contact a spy who kept burning phones mid-sentence. We made plans. We confirmed plans. Then, right when you iron out the final details you know the two hours before moment, I'd text. And be launched into the void. Later, I'd receive an explanation. Phone died. Glitch. Carrier issues. Possibly a raccoon chewed through a cell tower. All very reasonable. Once. But this exact cycle repeated itself FOUR TIMES. At this point, I'm not sure if she actually wanted to go out or if she just enjoys the thrill of scheduling and disappearing. Maybe she gets a little dopamine hit knowing someone is checking their phone thinking, "Did I hallucinate this woman?" Dating her isn't dating. It's a recurring calendar invite that never materializes. Would recommend only if you enjoy mystery, confusion, and maintaining contact with multiple phone numbers that all belong to the same human. Allegedly. On a separate note I'm about to be very rich as soon as my Nigerian prince long lost. Uncle hits me off. !

  11. #5335

    The Case of the Vanishing Date

    https://members.seeking.com/member/8...7-107807d7e9a7

    I was into this woman and she seemed legit. Even being critical.

    About meeting in her profile. So This began normally. Actually, better than normal. We matched, exchanged numbers, texted like functioning adults. Hope was alive.

    Then came the phones. First, she was using a texting app. Fine. Then she moved me to her "real" number. That number had problems. Then there was another number. By the end of this saga, I felt like I was trying to contact a spy who kept burning phones mid-sentence. We made plans. We confirmed plans. Then, right when you iron out the final details you know the two hours before moment, I'd text. And be launched into the void. Later, I'd receive an explanation. Phone died. Glitch. Carrier issues. Possibly a raccoon chewed through a cell tower. All very reasonable. Once. But this exact cycle repeated itself FOUR TIMES. At this point, I'm not sure if she actually wanted to go out or if she just enjoys the thrill of scheduling and disappearing. Maybe she gets a little dopamine hit knowing someone is checking their phone thinking, "Did I hallucinate this woman?" Dating her isn't dating. It's a recurring calendar invite that never materializes. Would recommend only if you enjoy mystery, confusion, and maintaining contact with multiple phone numbers that all belong to the same human. Allegedly. On a separate note I'm about to be very rich as soon as my Nigerian prince long lost. Uncle hits me off. !

  12. #5334
    Quote Originally Posted by MmceStep  [View Original Post]
    I think that's a really interesting strategy. I might borrow that one when I'm in a situation where I'm looking for a one and done. Most of the time I'm looking for the ones that want a more medium term arrangement. I'm sure you're doing this, but reiterating for the newbies that you should be blocking out any identifying information on your forms. Also, something to consider. If there's any reason you wouldn't want your medical records to become public, keep in mind that you introducing them like this makes it very easy for a judge to later grant a warrant in a criminal case, or a subpoena in a civil case. In legal terms, we call this 'having pierced the veil'. You have lots of protections until you volunteer part of your records. I can think of at least 12 scenarios where this could go bad for you, but I'm not going to document any of them here, out of concern that I may be teaching these providers how to more effectively shake us down.
    This is the level of thoughtful response I was looking for, thank you. And yes, I have always whited out / redacted my name, etc from the reports. My google research just now does indicate that warrants could override HIPPA protection, but honestly in my ten years in the SA game I have only had one girl get squirrely on me. I subseqently got retested and sent her the report, then suggested she focus on other guys she had played with. To your point, probably half my intentions are one and dones, the other half are medium term. With my current "medium term" I waited to provide the reports until the third meet-up to switch her over from covered to uncovered. The main reason I initially put this post out to everyone was to ask whether the strategy of providing the reports PRIOR to the M & G with the younger (20 - 24) new-to-SA types might be a bit too aggressive. Since I am now ten years older than when I started I also wonder if the younger new SBs are more accepting of an aggressive younger guy (35- 45) than a guy listed in his mid 50's.

  13. #5333

    Rory, Avoid

    Just a friendly reminder that this was the woman I posted about previously who tried to rob me after her "I need money to pay for the hotel" scam failed.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/d...7-64b19c580e33

  14. #5332
    Quote Originally Posted by StormyTuesday  [View Original Post]
    Whether I set up an M & G for simply coffee or commit to a dinner I generally have a sense that she is DTF. Something I usually do after a few text messages and a day to two prior to the M & G is text the SB two medical reports. My recent test results and also my vascetomy letter. I do this not only to confirm the sugar date option following (preferably immediately) the M & G but also to increase the prospects of uncovered sex. Any thoughts on this, pro or con?
    I think that's a really interesting strategy. I might borrow that one when I'm in a situation where I'm looking for a one and done. Most of the time I'm looking for the ones that want a more medium term arrangement. I'm sure you're doing this, but reiterating for the newbies that you should be blocking out any identifying information on your forms. Also, something to consider. If there's any reason you wouldn't want your medical records to become public, keep in mind that you introducing them like this makes it very easy for a judge to later grant a warrant in a criminal case, or a subpoena in a civil case. In legal terms, we call this 'having pierced the veil'. You have lots of protections until you volunteer part of your records. I can think of at least 12 scenarios where this could go bad for you, but I'm not going to document any of them here, out of concern that I may be teaching these providers how to more effectively shake us down.

  15. #5331

    Finessing the M & G

    Whether I set up an M & G for simply coffee or commit to a dinner I generally have a sense that she is DTF. Something I usually do after a few text messages and a day to two prior to the M & G is text the SB two medical reports. My recent test results and also my vascetomy letter. I do this not only to confirm the sugar date option following (preferably immediately) the M & G but also to increase the prospects of uncovered sex. Any thoughts on this, pro or con?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape