Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 20 of 493 FirstFirst ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 70 120 ... LastLast
Results 286 to 300 of 7390
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #7105
    Quote Originally Posted by TheBigCat  [View Original Post]
    Thats when you are supposed to leave. Pretty sure a heavy majority of guys in here would leave at that point. I have many times. Yes she robbed you, because you let her by not leaving.
    I totally agree. Never give a deposit or let them pick up the donation before the deed is done. I been in the Hobby many years. Can't count the times I have walked. Not the girl in the picture or pictures 20 years old an 40 pounds lighter. They need us more than we need them. Always have a backup plan. That doesn't mean schedule two providers. Just talk to others ask if they are available a certain time if one falls through move on.

  2. #7104

    OK you win

    Quote Originally Posted by Flip270  [View Original Post]
    No. A majority of girls want you to pay upfront. She didn't want to play with some BS excuse. I don't leave. I ask for the money back. It is a contract. I pay you, I get a service.
    Do things your way, you should teach us the way of the mighty Pimp and Dog fighting. Me being a complete fool never had the opportunity to fight off a pimp and a dog. I will try harder next time. I need to remember that Providers demand up front rose stashing. Silly me keeps doing this neutral location thing and forcing these poor providers into something they do not want. Maybe I should text them all now and apologize. How silly of me to assert my will through masculinity and picking a safe place for both me and her. I should allow emotional feminism to win the day and let them just stash away the roses.

    I know that true masculinity looks out for both the provider and the customer when asserting a neutral location and that was so wrong of me. We need to let the selfish emotional feminine way rule over us. Because a majority of providers want it that way. I can't believe that last dozen or so times I asserted the neutral location and they allowed me to do this it was really my toxic masculinity.

    We should all do things your way.

  3. #7103
    No. A majority of girls want you to pay upfront. She didn't want to play with some BS excuse. I don't leave. I ask for the money back. It is a contract. I pay you, I get a service.

    Quote Originally Posted by TheBigCat  [View Original Post]
    Thats when you are supposed to leave. Pretty sure a heavy majority of guys in here would leave at that point. I have many times. Yes she robbed you, because you let her by not leaving.

  4. #7102

    LOL yes

    Quote Originally Posted by FlHeat  [View Original Post]
    Should we just spam her with fake dates. LOL.
    I have done that so many times I ran out of text aps and phones. She is the only one in Ocala I have GOneMAX on with that. I have a list of girls who were so bad at ripping guys off that I would spam with fake dates. Come to think of it she is the only one in Florida I have done that too. Maybe GPS and lack of selection is bad in Ocala but there are fewer rip off girls than I have seen in similar sized cities. Or maybe I do a better job of sniffing them out with age.

  5. #7101
    Quote Originally Posted by Flip270  [View Original Post]
    Hey pal, she wanted the money upfront. Bait and switch. There is no neutral spot. 99% of the time that is how it goes. She robbed me.
    Thats when you are supposed to leave. Pretty sure a heavy majority of guys in here would leave at that point. I have many times. Yes she robbed you, because you let her by not leaving.

  6. #7100
    Hey pal, she wanted the money upfront. Bait and switch. There is no neutral spot. 99% of the time that is how it goes. She robbed me.

    Quote Originally Posted by TheBigCat  [View Original Post]
    No one is questioning if she is trouble, seems it is well known to most. I didn't know so I am glad you shared the story but I can see why people would question your actions and the results.

    I am not the type to question a mongers story because I have seen the unbelievable happen too many times but I wouldn't bank on things happening as you said.

    I would advise that once you hand over the roses they are gone. Physical fighting to get the money back is a very bad idea. No person nor court will see it any other way than you trying to rob her. This gives a pimp the green light to dispose of you without being charged, or in his mind it does.

    Neutral location of rose placement is the best way to handle that and if the provider tries to grab it then pick it up and leave. You may still need to fight or intimidate a pimp but his aggression will be much less than if you got into a physical fight with the provider.

  7. #7099

    Maybe?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ocala...y/999148495088

    This one looks a little suspicious. Anyone recognize or have any recommendations?

    I'm curious but cautious.

  8. #7098

    No one is.

    Quote Originally Posted by Flip270  [View Original Post]
    OK give her a call then.
    No one is questioning if she is trouble, seems it is well known to most. I didn't know so I am glad you shared the story but I can see why people would question your actions and the results.

    I am not the type to question a mongers story because I have seen the unbelievable happen too many times but I wouldn't bank on things happening as you said.

    I would advise that once you hand over the roses they are gone. Physical fighting to get the money back is a very bad idea. No person nor court will see it any other way than you trying to rob her. This gives a pimp the green light to dispose of you without being charged, or in his mind it does.

    Neutral location of rose placement is the best way to handle that and if the provider tries to grab it then pick it up and leave. You may still need to fight or intimidate a pimp but his aggression will be much less than if you got into a physical fight with the provider.

  9. #7097
    Quote Originally Posted by TheBigCat  [View Original Post]
    Seems everytime you post her address she takes it down so https://skipthegames.com/posts/ocala...i/924562111354 let's make her take down another. Stay away from this one. Rip off queen.
    Should we just spam her with fake dates. LOL.

  10. #7096
    Quote Originally Posted by VeryHorny  [View Original Post]
    Please don't take this the wrong way but this whole thing sounds made up. Since I was not there maybe it happened and your exaggerating but if what you claim happened you are lucky to be alive.
    OK give her a call then.

  11. #7095
    Quote Originally Posted by OcalaRed  [View Original Post]
    She removed link and reposted as new: https://skipthegames.com/posts/ocala...i/016801500809.

    Just updating for the newer mongers to avoid this one.
    Seems everytime you post her address she takes it down so https://skipthegames.com/posts/ocala...i/924562111354 let's make her take down another. Stay away from this one. Rip off queen.

  12. #7094

    I logged in to give the same reminder.

    Quote Originally Posted by OcalaRed  [View Original Post]
    She is back and posting again. Big time scammer. Avoid!

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ocala...i/048383090513
    She almost got me with her lead picture as I scrolled. She did a good job of looking cute and hiding her face.

  13. #7093

    Updated Link

    Quote Originally Posted by OcalaRed  [View Original Post]
    She is back and posting again. Big time scammer. Avoid!

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ocala...i/048383090513
    She removed link and reposted as new: https://skipthegames.com/posts/ocala...i/016801500809.

    Just updating for the newer mongers to avoid this one.

  14. #7092

    Noelle is back. Beware

    She is back and posting again. Big time scammer. Avoid!

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ocala...i/048383090513

  15. #7091
    Quote Originally Posted by Flip270  [View Original Post]
    She's at a trailer park in Citra. Walk in and she and the place were a mess. Clearly strung out and missing teeth. Talk about false advertising. I asked her to undress. She didn't want to undress because she had bandages on her arms. Too late because I already gave her the donation. Stupid me. She took offense and told me to get out. Asked for donation back and she said no. She then called her boyfriend. Pimp, landlord, etc. Then I lunge for her purse to get back my donation and she's yelling and screaming, guarding her purse. Should've snatched her phone instead. Boyfriend comes charging in door but made it outside. Low and behold, they have a pet rottweiler attacking me also. Took a couple of swings and managed to get out of there. Didn't do my homework and found out on another site she is a scammer. Write it off to experience. I do have her RWI if you want it.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ille/200792217
    Please don't take this the wrong way but this whole thing sounds made up. Since I was not there maybe it happened and your exaggerating but if what you claim happened you are lucky to be alive.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape