Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 286 to 300 of 7390
-
02-07-26 13:53 #7105Senior Member

Posts: 386I totally agree. Never give a deposit or let them pick up the donation before the deed is done. I been in the Hobby many years. Can't count the times I have walked. Not the girl in the picture or pictures 20 years old an 40 pounds lighter. They need us more than we need them. Always have a backup plan. That doesn't mean schedule two providers. Just talk to others ask if they are available a certain time if one falls through move on.
Originally Posted by TheBigCat
[View Original Post]
-
02-06-26 23:10 #7104Senior Member

Posts: 1149OK you win
Do things your way, you should teach us the way of the mighty Pimp and Dog fighting. Me being a complete fool never had the opportunity to fight off a pimp and a dog. I will try harder next time. I need to remember that Providers demand up front rose stashing. Silly me keeps doing this neutral location thing and forcing these poor providers into something they do not want. Maybe I should text them all now and apologize. How silly of me to assert my will through masculinity and picking a safe place for both me and her. I should allow emotional feminism to win the day and let them just stash away the roses.
Originally Posted by Flip270
[View Original Post]
I know that true masculinity looks out for both the provider and the customer when asserting a neutral location and that was so wrong of me. We need to let the selfish emotional feminine way rule over us. Because a majority of providers want it that way. I can't believe that last dozen or so times I asserted the neutral location and they allowed me to do this it was really my toxic masculinity.
We should all do things your way.
-
02-06-26 17:55 #7103Regular Member

Posts: 4No. A majority of girls want you to pay upfront. She didn't want to play with some BS excuse. I don't leave. I ask for the money back. It is a contract. I pay you, I get a service.
Originally Posted by TheBigCat
[View Original Post]
-
02-06-26 17:00 #7102Senior Member

Posts: 1149LOL yes
I have done that so many times I ran out of text aps and phones. She is the only one in Ocala I have GOneMAX on with that. I have a list of girls who were so bad at ripping guys off that I would spam with fake dates. Come to think of it she is the only one in Florida I have done that too. Maybe GPS and lack of selection is bad in Ocala but there are fewer rip off girls than I have seen in similar sized cities. Or maybe I do a better job of sniffing them out with age.
Originally Posted by FlHeat
[View Original Post]
-
02-06-26 16:46 #7101Senior Member

Posts: 1149Thats when you are supposed to leave. Pretty sure a heavy majority of guys in here would leave at that point. I have many times. Yes she robbed you, because you let her by not leaving.
Originally Posted by Flip270
[View Original Post]
-
02-05-26 18:26 #7100Regular Member

Posts: 4Hey pal, she wanted the money upfront. Bait and switch. There is no neutral spot. 99% of the time that is how it goes. She robbed me.
Originally Posted by TheBigCat
[View Original Post]
-
02-04-26 20:04 #7099Senior Member

Posts: 27Maybe?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/ocala...y/999148495088
This one looks a little suspicious. Anyone recognize or have any recommendations?
I'm curious but cautious.
-
02-04-26 20:01 #7098Senior Member

Posts: 1149No one is.
No one is questioning if she is trouble, seems it is well known to most. I didn't know so I am glad you shared the story but I can see why people would question your actions and the results.
Originally Posted by Flip270
[View Original Post]
I am not the type to question a mongers story because I have seen the unbelievable happen too many times but I wouldn't bank on things happening as you said.
I would advise that once you hand over the roses they are gone. Physical fighting to get the money back is a very bad idea. No person nor court will see it any other way than you trying to rob her. This gives a pimp the green light to dispose of you without being charged, or in his mind it does.
Neutral location of rose placement is the best way to handle that and if the provider tries to grab it then pick it up and leave. You may still need to fight or intimidate a pimp but his aggression will be much less than if you got into a physical fight with the provider.
-
02-04-26 19:54 #7097Senior Member

Posts: 27Should we just spam her with fake dates. LOL.
Originally Posted by TheBigCat
[View Original Post]
-
02-03-26 20:23 #7096Regular Member

Posts: 4OK give her a call then.
Originally Posted by VeryHorny
[View Original Post]
-
02-02-26 01:53 #7095Senior Member

Posts: 1149Seems everytime you post her address she takes it down so https://skipthegames.com/posts/ocala...i/924562111354 let's make her take down another. Stay away from this one. Rip off queen.
Originally Posted by OcalaRed
[View Original Post]
-
02-01-26 22:23 #7094Senior Member

Posts: 1149I logged in to give the same reminder.
She almost got me with her lead picture as I scrolled. She did a good job of looking cute and hiding her face.
Originally Posted by OcalaRed
[View Original Post]
-
02-01-26 15:10 #7093Senior Member

Posts: 30Updated Link
She removed link and reposted as new: https://skipthegames.com/posts/ocala...i/016801500809.
Originally Posted by OcalaRed
[View Original Post]
Just updating for the newer mongers to avoid this one.
-
02-01-26 12:24 #7092Senior Member

Posts: 30Noelle is back. Beware
She is back and posting again. Big time scammer. Avoid!
https://skipthegames.com/posts/ocala...i/048383090513
-
01-30-26 20:17 #7091Senior Member

Posts: 1131Please don't take this the wrong way but this whole thing sounds made up. Since I was not there maybe it happened and your exaggerating but if what you claim happened you are lucky to be alive.
Originally Posted by Flip270
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





