Thread: Bareback Providers
+
Add Report
Results 826 to 840 of 27920
-
02-04-26 19:53 #27095Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 269Ittybittygirl
Ittybittygirl aka Jade has a Bellevue incall today. Easy slam dunk option and it's the first time she's had an incall in a long time. Get your affordable pies tonight!
-
02-04-26 13:46 #27094Senior Member

Posts: 2184Anna
Oh yeah. I don't think there is anyone left on this here board, that hasn't filled her up. I would not pay her current rates. But that is just my personal hangup.
Originally Posted by AlwaysRaw
[View Original Post]
-
02-04-26 07:28 #27093Senior Member

Posts: 26Anna
I can confirm she's legit. Pricey but worth it.
Originally Posted by KitWalker1967
[View Original Post]
-
02-02-26 13:06 #27092Senior Member

Posts: 1111Avery Jett
That sucks dude. Sorry you experienced that crap. Almost sounds like she was trying to wait you out and provide as little service as possible.
Originally Posted by RocDiesel
[View Original Post]
-
02-01-26 22:47 #27091Senior Member

Posts: 265Skyytyme
Has anyone met her recently?
Is she still open? Has she gained a lot of weight?
-
02-01-26 22:23 #27090Senior Member

Posts: 77It was just a super weird experience for me most people that come over know what they are here for but the whole vibe was off she wanted to get baked, asked me to take her to get some afterwards pressured me to do it to (haven't smoked in like 7-8 yrs) after that I decided to have a drink she pretty much put down a fifth and it was down hill from there, wasn't very friendly LOL.
Originally Posted by KitWalker1967
[View Original Post]
-
02-01-26 21:45 #27089Senior Member

Posts: 118Someone for everybody I suppose. Who cares? Let the broad date. Feeld is the best bet to yield the type she's looking for. Funny story, I matched with RubyChariot on there earlier this year before she debuted on TNA but it would've been with her man and I bowed out. I'm not a team player LOL.
Originally Posted by SocratesRvng
[View Original Post]
As for FetLife I'm not confident Peach's posts are entirely genuine or very rarely so. If it worked out for you and you smashed for free then great! But she's a writer and it's also very possible she just gets off on her own fan fiction. End of the day she'll still want you to pay no matter how good you dick her down.
ALSO. Some of you on Fet need to change your damn usernames between sites! I'm not even searching and still accidentally run into familiar names. Very sloppy work.
-
02-01-26 18:43 #27088Senior Member

Posts: 99That's the sound of her butt cheeks flapping together when she farts.
Originally Posted by Context22
[View Original Post]
-
02-01-26 14:55 #27087Senior Member

Posts: 740Princess peach
Like I've mentioned before, you will always run into girls from TNA and other sites on the apps. They're human too and want to have normal lives blah blah blah.
Originally Posted by SocratesRvng
[View Original Post]
Princess Peach is looking for actual long term companionship. I feel sorry for the SOB who thinks they're getting something relatively exclusive. Or maybe she'll find someone who's into creampie cleanup and they'll be a match made in heaven. I don't see her stopping taking loads (free or otherwise) in the near future.
Mind you, she is on Fet semi-regularly lining up anonymous encounters with men to come (when her kid is asleep), walk in, she'll be bent over on all four, you stick it in, pump'and'dump without her ever seeing your face. Other times, she is particular in looks and dick size in who she has come over.
-
02-01-26 14:23 #27086Senior Member

Posts: 281A big girl like that probably sounds like when they ride the Jake break all the way down the pass.
Originally Posted by ThisOneForYou
[View Original Post]
-
02-01-26 13:51 #27085Senior Member

Posts: 163Lmao that's funny.
Originally Posted by Context22
[View Original Post]
-
02-01-26 13:50 #27084Senior Member

Posts: 41My truck don't snore!
You take that back! My diesel truck doesn't snore; you're just perpetuating a stereotype! / s.
Originally Posted by Context22
[View Original Post]
-
02-01-26 11:19 #27083Senior Member

Posts: 281She's fat, she probably snores like a diesel truck.
Originally Posted by KitWalker1967
[View Original Post]
-
02-01-26 10:05 #27082Senior Member

Posts: 1111Avery Jett Popcorn
Don't leave us hanging dude. What happened with her?
Originally Posted by RocDiesel
[View Original Post]
-
02-01-26 05:49 #27081Senior Member

Posts: 330It was decent for me. I like a more sensual experience and she provided that. Not sure if she would be good for someone looking to really pound her. I have tried to see her again but her communication was slow and she was all over the place when I was trying to set up a time to meet.
Originally Posted by JonLaw
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote




