rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 42 of 400 FirstFirst ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 92 142 ... LastLast
Results 616 to 630 of 5996
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5381
    Quote Originally Posted by Americaeagle1  [View Original Post]
    This is a new store in University Place. Second time I've been there. KK just arrived she says she's 27, very cute. Nice figure big tits and definitely knows how to provide pure pleasure. Ten minutes into my massage she was already caressing my balls, sure enough moments later she was completely undressed and the fun began. I won't elaborate on all the details, but it's a full menu will no limitations. This place has good vibes. Management says there will be new young girls every month, so far I haven't been disappointed. If you're looking for a new place in Tacoma give this a try. Kk is awesome, not sure how long she will be there.
    Could you give the location or post a link to an ad please?

  2. #5380

    Doggy Files - Its Summer in Federal Way

    She is at Maple Massage on 336th, alongside Cici. Mercy!

    Myself and others have reviewed her a ton, I just saw her last week with Angela in Shoreline. Perfect size and shape for me, and beautiful.

    An ATF, rare in that she excels at everything, DFK, GFE, BJ / DT / BLS to die for, pro level massage, and if you need PSE she'll take whatever you dish out. She gave me fire and ice and I gave it right back. She was bucking like a bronco. I never finish with the girl on top, but nowadays I save her patented rabbit fuck for last because I know I'm going to pop. No Lao Gong silliness with her, we are just professional partners and friends (she did inform me that a I am "Number 1" however - LOL) .

    Summer, Cici (Maple), Nana (Lotus) and Lala (QQ) are all within 5 minute drive of me this month, you are going to have to pry me out of Federal Way.

  3. #5379

    WJ location?

    Quote Originally Posted by Americaeagle1  [View Original Post]
    This is a new store in University Place. Second time I've been there. KK just arrived she says she's 27, very cute. Nice figure big tits and definitely knows how to provide pure pleasure. Ten minutes into my massage she was already caressing my balls, sure enough moments later she was completely undressed and the fun began. I won't elaborate on all the details, but it's a full menu will no limitations. This place has good vibes. Management says there will be new young girls every month, so far I haven't been disappointed. If you're looking for a new place in Tacoma give this a try. Kk is awesome, not sure how long she will be there.
    Where is this at in UP? I'm not seeing it on Maps. Thanks!

  4. #5378

    Brisa Spa New Girl Mandy

    Wow. I think finally my heart slowed down enough to write. Vivi. Sophia. Yuki. Joey. Mandy reminds me of these star girls for her incredible energy and general horniness (if that is a word). Not too many times do I feel in these sessions like I'm being used for the girl's pleasure, but with Mandy it was definitely one of those times, and guess what? I like it! She made me feel like the answer to her urgent need, and she had a way of expressing her satisfaction with multiple undoubted orgasms that could be seen and felt by whatever part of me was in the area at the time (tongue, fingers, dingus) that was absolutely awesome. I could give details, but there's nothing I could say that's half as important as the fact that she made me feel that she was 100% into it at all times and like I was just what she wanted as her partner. And bottom line, what else is there to say. Really beautiful face and eyes. Great slender curvy figure with soft mm cs, a little momma tummy for the perfectionists, but she looked pretty great to me, and really sweet upbeat personality. Absolutely recommend.

  5. #5377

    New February Lineup at Brisa

    As per mms this morning the starting lineup at Brisa for February is:

    Nora, who is continuing on and is reviewed briefly by Shogun Hua below.

    Elly, who I really don't know anything about yet.

    And Mandy, who I am happy to report I know and love and who just about killed me with kindness last year at Good Massage. Absolutely beautiful face with the intense eagerness and orgasmic intensity of the legendary Sophia. I'll let you discover the rest for yourself. I've been hammering on management for a year to get her back and she's finally here. Definitely in the Spinal Tap 11 range for me. Super highly rec'd.

  6. #5376

    Brisa February Lineup. Mandy, Elly, Nora

    Nora is already well reviewed. I glanced her briefly last time I was there and can confirm she is very attractive, friendly, confident, good English.

    Hearing good things about Mandy and Elly but haven't met them. Sounds like lots of exploring for me down south this month LOL.

  7. #5375

    WJ massage New

    This is a new store in University Place. Second time I've been there. KK just arrived she says she's 27, very cute. Nice figure big tits and definitely knows how to provide pure pleasure. Ten minutes into my massage she was already caressing my balls, sure enough moments later she was completely undressed and the fun began. I won't elaborate on all the details, but it's a full menu will no limitations. This place has good vibes. Management says there will be new young girls every month, so far I haven't been disappointed. If you're looking for a new place in Tacoma give this a try. Kk is awesome, not sure how long she will be there.

  8. #5374

    South end spa info?

    Any info out there on Puyallup Breeze near Sumner or KK in Bonney Lake? I know there is a KK in Tacoma that is FS. Any connection? Thanks. PM if you don't want to post.

  9. #5373

    Doggy Files - Super Spinner alert. Asa at Brisa. She is awesome

    Back to one of my favorite places this AM, just based on description I wanted to see Asa and she did not disappoint. Just a perfect spinner body, slender but not skinny, nice cans, think Chanel, Summer, or Anne from Maple. She is Chinese but hardly looks it, I could not place it at first but finally realized she is a dead ringer for Rachel Weisz, at least facially. Just a great look, the body just smoking.

    I decided I wanted to get right to it with this girl and started with DFK and body worship, the view up from DATY with this girl is impressive, she has smallish bolt-ons but very attractive. Perfect with her small size and slim figure. After a nice session of DATY I laid back and she started BBBJ, typically for me there is no chance of me popping with a BJ, but something was different with Asa, not sure what she does to create better friction, must be teeth, but not painful for me, and I started to realize I was going to blow in her mouth absent intervention. I asked her to 69, and I worked her some more but that BJ was still going too.

    Asked to fuck and Asa popped up and got the cover we started with standing mish and per usual I enjoyed her facial expressions. Moved to standing doggy and she put on leg on the floor and the other up on the table as I pounded away. I said "ok you fuck me for a bit" and she clambered on top, the view and feel of her body fantastic. Next went with my new favorite prone bone with the pillow under the hips. That was awesome but not quite done, so moved to mish and watched in the mirror as I popped. That body so good I had moved pretty fast, we were only 30 minutes in, unusual for me.

    Asa asked if I wanted a massage and I said sure and was very pleasantly surprised with a high quality strong massage from such a tiny girl.

    I'll be repeating with Asa, her size and look are just right in my sweet spot.

  10. #5372

    Doggy Files. Lotus Wei Wei. MILFy goodness

    Wei Wei is medium height with a striking face, gorgeous silky hair, slim legs, a slight tummy, and a great rack. Her service is very good and she does everything with a pleasing calm personality.

    We went straight to action and put off the massage for after. Lots of DFK then DATY, she liked it a lot, then outstanding BBBJ kneeling between my legs. Transitioned to 69, BJ still very strong. Got the cover and initially did standing mish, loved watching her beautiful face as she took it all in, then went to standing doggy, great view of her nice body and silky hair. That hair draped over me during the BJs was a constant turn-on. Next she did ACG and CG till she got tired, trying to get me to pop there but no way, I wanted more. Next did K9 on the table, I felt that feeling and flipped her to mish and hard pounding brought me to finish. Super nice.

    She cleaned me and gave me a quality massage while naked, then we went to the table shower area and I laid down and she soaped me up and I got a little nuru and some extra BJ. Outstanding.

    Back to the room and she dressed me, she is still naked, then finally puts her clothes on and escorts me out. Thanks Wei Wei, I feel great.

  11. #5371

    Lala. Breakfast at QQ

    Woke up to a chilly morning and wanted some warm Lala buns for breakfast. There is something to be said about having familiarity and rapport with certain providers and also not needing google translator. Lala greeted me at the door in a sexy form fitting red dress that accentuated her goddess curves with her perfectly shaped Cs and cute nips proudly standing at attention. Hygiene is never an issue with most reputable AMP providers (Lala included) but there is also something special about having a provider who is super fresh, first thing in the morning.

    Paperwork was taken care off and then off to the GFE races we went. Full DFK make out sesh with lots of mutual groping. After the alcohol sanitization was performed, her heavenly slurpy BBBJ almost made me pop early. Not to be denied, on went the cover, went through a few alphabets but went for the best view of her which had her spread eagled with her Cs rocking before the deed was done in standing mish. Massage was offered again but went for the great post nut cuddle session instead.

    Had some FOMO with all the talk about Hailey at Blue Jade but glad I went with Lala. No rush, full hour, happy to see me sex kitten.

  12. #5370

    Doggy Files MILF Alert. Lala gets it done at QQ FedWay and we establish a vibe

    Went back for my 3rd session with Lala today. I saw Angela earlier in the day and I have to reiterate that Lala has a body to compete. Just an incredible shape and a beautiful face to go with it.

    I had her basically lead the session and I am very glad, we started with a GREAT massage that I needed after 15 hours in the air yesterday. Transitioned to one of the best oil nuru massages I have ever had (and I just had them in Thailand.). Got great TUMA (not my usual, but performed flawlessly). BBBJ was slow and with smiling eye contact. Lala got me to flip on my back and mounted me and started rubbing her crotch all over and maniacally laughed as she moved her snatch onto my face. Some of the more interesting DATY I have ever had. Her oily crotch just moved all over my face. 69 just built the momentum, those legs and that booty just super fun to caress and taste

    Got the cover and started with standing mish, super good, then moved to to standing K9 with Lala squatting very low on the table. Just an insane body and view here, and we alternated hard pounding and slow grinding. Did more doggy up on the table because that view is just too good. Finally we set up prone bone up on the table with a pillow under her hips, this worked great with the nuru gel in Thailand and Lala was still very slippery with the oil and it produced an incredible sensation that brought me to an explosive finish.

    We also established our vibe together and the vibe is that she is crazy, crazy hot, crazy fun, and I'd be crazy to not see her regularly since she is so close. Her English is great but every now and then she would rant something in Chinese followed by another maniacal laugh. Oh my. That body with those looks and those skills are pretty hard to beat.

    I'll take my chances with this crazy.

  13. #5369

    Gigi back in NYC

    She was having some problems with her eyes, I'm super disappointed to not get to see her again. Will track her until I can, such a great girl.

    Nora and Asa on my list. Should probably repeat with Feya because she is so awesome. Options right now a bit overwhelming.

    Quote Originally Posted by CSnow  [View Original Post]
    I was there this morning for Feya. She's there for 8 more days. Hot as fuck and great fun. Closest to Hailey for me (big complement coming from me, I saw Hailey 7 times this month).

    Also met Nova. That's the name. Tallish for a Chinese girl. Someone just posted 5'4", I'd agree with that. Cute, HWP, very self-confident, good English. For a second I thought she's MMS. I can believe very youthful 30's or early 40's.

    Glimpsed Asa briefly. Surprisingly close to the photo posted. Cute. Spinner body. Nice legs. Seemed a bit shy. Hopefully that shyness goes away in the room.

    Never met Gigi. Someone mentioned she's still there.

    Feya made the biggest impression even before we got to know each other. I chose well.

  14. #5368

    Brisa, Nora

    Quote Originally Posted by ShogunHua  [View Original Post]
    I am driving an hour to see her Saturday.
    She was even better the second time. BJ was excellent. She was in multiple positions on top. Brisa is a nice shop. Clean inside, in room 3, huge mirror next to the table. Shanghai has smaller mirrors and Best their mirrors aren't well placed. Like too far from the table or wrong wall, only room one has decent placement.

  15. #5367

    Nova is named Nora

    Quote Originally Posted by ShogunHua  [View Original Post]
    Nora, this Nora is different than the Nora from 1 year ago. Maybe 5'5" or 5'6". Long black hair. Pretty face. Maybe mid 20's. Similar back tattoo as Sindy or Angelina Jolie. She also has a huge lower back tattoo, like a Phoenix. Then a red tattoo on her wrist. A black tattoo on her ankle. HWP, very nice body. MM Bs or Cs, small / medium butt. Clean shaven. She was very flirty with me. She also speaks pretty good English. Nora is fun to be around. She can joke around in English, so I just get a deeper connection. Sometimes she plays shy, sometimes naughty. Excellent session. I'd recommend.

    Nora is at Brisa now. I would recommend her. I'm debating driving all the way down there to see her again.
    I am driving an hour to see her Saturday.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape