Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 631 to 645 of 5996
-
01-23-26 21:16 #5366Banned Member

Posts: 211Feya at Brisa. Hot little firecracker.
I needed to break my unhealthy Hailey addiction, and after scouring 3 forums (Everett, Seattle, Tacoma / Federal Way) I settled on Feya. PSE vibe sounded hot. Someone posted about her calling him "daddy", and that did it for me. I'm a dirty fuck. Not The Dirty Fuck (that user name is already taken), but one of them anyway.
Hailey was booked solid at Blue Jade this morning, so I took it as my sign to see Feya at Brisa. I've been to Brisa only once before, to see THE amazing Sophia back in August (the DATY loving Sophia, the one that did not let me come up for air, LOL. Still remember her totally naked in a hoodie sitting on my lap and making out with me. Sorry, memory lane over. Management, if you are reading it, please please please bring Sophia back. Pretty please.).
I find Brisa to be a great location. Easy to get to, shit-load of parking. It was surprisingly empty both last time and today. What a nice fucking break. I got there on time and Feya opened the door. She confirmed my appointment and I was immediately smitten. You never know what to expect. Some mongers said her face is 5 and body is 4, some went the other way, one dude just totally dissed her calling her plastic fantastic man-made barbie doll. I guess I'm easy. I'll just give her all 5's (out of 5, or 10's out of 10, whatever). Body, face, service, attitude. Tiny spinner IMHO, nice boobs, nice ass, but tiny fit body. People keep calling these girls "curvy" which always makes me think "fat". This girl is pretty much perfect IMHO. She's a spinner with nice soft large tatas and nice round ass. Beautiful face. About 5' or so? Enough said.
She was a bit shy in the beginning. Almost a little cold. That changed quickly enough though. We started in the shower. She didn't offer to join me in the shower, but agreed when I invited her. She basically just washed me, not much play. No BBBJ preview. A tiny bit disappointing, but being in the shower with her, all naked and fucking gorgeous, was very nice. She made sure I'm all clean (I was already, but this way she *knows*.
Back to the room. She offered "masagee" but I had different ideas, LOL. I do like hard massage and it was reported she provides it, but I prefer to save it for the end. I was glad I did. We ended up with no time for the massage at the end, LOL. I'm *not* complaining. It's my favorite kind of a massage visit, when we end up with no time for the massage, LOL.
I had her lay down and went down on her. She was very responsive and actually enjoyed it. We will call it three minor Os. Bucking a little and lightly crushing my hands with hers was pretty telling, and she was very wet after the third one. Those wet smacking noises from her box would be hard to fake, LOL. She started laughing and told me it was my turn. No need to ask me twice, LOL.
Very nice long BBBJ from her. Nice technique, lots of BLS. One of the biggest turn-ons was eye contact while she was slapping my dick on her tongue she stuck out for me. That almost took me over the edge. What a dirty dirty girl, LOL.
Then we went to 69. Very nice as well, with her effort matching mine. The more you give, the more you get. It's like a fun little controller in her kitty that you adjust with your tongue, LOL. She claimed another O, and while doing all that, managed to apply cover somehow. I didn't notice. When she started fucking me, I could've sworn we were doing it bare, LOL. These girls are ninjas. I believe they have a secret tooth cavity where they have a rolled up cover, almost like Russian spies but latex instead of cyanide, LOL.
Anyway, after the 69 she straddled me in an aggressive RCG. And I mean aggressive, LOL. I was enjoying it and she seemed to be getting hers as well. I actually like that position for the finish sometimes, but starting with it was great as well. After that we went to very nice mish where I could enjoy her amazing body and beautiful face more. Then I turned her around for doggy. She hopped up on the table but I asked her to just stand in front of me, and we were a perfect fit there. She will totally fuck back at you in doggy, always very hot. Finally, exhausted, I asked her to finish me off with a CG and she was happy to ride me to the victory. She doesn't quite have simultaneous kissing and riding down, but she did stop to give me very nice DFK that almost took me there, and ACG with her nice ass slapping on my thighs did take me over the edge. Yep, that was a lot of fucking. Absolutely no rushing form her. She just kept going and going, and seemed to be enjoying it or else she fooled me, which is good enough, LOL. No rushing, no "come for me baby" bullshit that annoys me, none of that. Just a crazy wild fun ride in all positions. Even after I was all done she was looking at me mischievously and riding me for a bit more. I love that nice follow-through instead of them jumping off immediately. She was an absolute champ.
I looked at the clock to see if we had time for the massage, but the clock was off by several hours and 15 minutes, LOL. Sadly we were out of time, but I did get 100% of my hour, absolutely zero complaints. Standard damage of $200. Definitely great service as you can expect from this shop (or their other locations).
Her English is fine BTW. She understands and can say most basic things. The only thing she had to look up was "you are so fucking hot" which I kept repeating. She made sure she pronounced it correctly. I so love being a volunteer ESL instructor for these girls. What a giving soul I am, LOL. If she tells you "you are so fucking hot", you can thank me later.
I do believe she is pretty young. The young ones seem to be very eager to learn. I am not going to guess her age. She is plenty young for me. Older girls are set in their way and don't care about learning that much IMHO.
Of course she told me I'm # 1 LOL. What other number could I possibly be? Hahaha. And she counted 4 Os. Funnily enough that matched my count, haha. I'm not going to say all of them were real, but at least she's keeping track, LOL.
She told me she's leaving in 8 days (basically at the end of January). Don't wait too long to see her boys. She's going out of state, not to another Seattle location. Going, going, gone.
Here's the biggest complement I can give her. I didn't need to see Hailey after seeing Feya, LOL. Earlier this month I saw two other different girls that were beautiful and provided great service. Yet I still needed to go see Hailey to get that extra special something from her. The same day. I did not need that after Feya. No, it's not the same type of a session as with Hailey, but it is the same type of an engagement IMHO. Especially after DATY I could feel intensely being with her, and her being present there for me. To quote KrDoggy "I was the only man in her life" even if for just that brief period of time. I don't have a better way of describing it. Shit like that is always YMMV so of course don't necessary expect to click with her like I did, but I found what I needed there.
-
01-23-26 19:14 #5365Banned Member

Posts: 211Brisa lineup changes
I was there this morning for Feya. She's there for 8 more days. Hot as fuck and great fun. Closest to Hailey for me (big complement coming from me, I saw Hailey 7 times this month).
Also met Nova. That's the name. Tallish for a Chinese girl. Someone just posted 5'4", I'd agree with that. Cute, HWP, very self-confident, good English. For a second I thought she's MMS. I can believe very youthful 30's or early 40's.
Glimpsed Asa briefly. Surprisingly close to the photo posted. Cute. Spinner body. Nice legs. Seemed a bit shy. Hopefully that shyness goes away in the room.
Never met Gigi. Someone mentioned she's still there.
Feya made the biggest impression even before we got to know each other. I chose well.
-
01-23-26 18:45 #5364Banned Member

Posts: 211I call bullshit. (Kidding, Kidding)
Not once did she call me daddy! WTF? The only reason I went to see her. False advertisement!
Originally Posted by AmpedUp3
[View Original Post]
Hahaha, totally kidding. That chick is great. Writing full review of her which will be too long for some. Tl; DR prettier than I expected. Nicer body than I expected. Great service. Would repeat and highly recommend.
-
01-23-26 17:13 #5363Regular Member

Posts: 15Sophie is gone, does anyone know or any idea where she went.
Originally Posted by NiHaoShijie
[View Original Post]
-
01-23-26 15:05 #5362Regular Member

Posts: 7Nice. Brisa
I've been trying to leave a review of her for a while but have been unable. Done sleep on Nova. Great body and skills. Long slow BJ w / o gag reflex. Cute like spinner body with great Bs. Tattoo on her back and nice butt. She was slow and passionate with lots of attention to the boys. I almost enjoyed my time her over Freya. Just a little different experience. Body was tight enough to get me there twice. Highly recommend! Don't miss out!
-
01-23-26 14:22 #5361Senior Member

Posts: 68Nova? At Brisa
Got shuffled in between the staff a bit this morning but ended up with Nova I believe is what her name was. Speaks decent English and is from NY, has a nice tatt on her back of a peacock. She is about 5'4 some of you would think she looks 30 but she is early 40's but has a great body and a pretty face. B cups, perfect stomach nice butt that looks great in different angles. Great head game and very engaged in the session. I met Feya and Gigi while there, after seeing Feya and reading what others posted I wanted to have a session with her but she had an appointment which turned out fine since Nova was well worth my time.
Out of 5 stars overall Nova is a solid 4. 5, not sure how long she is there I forgot to ask.
-
01-23-26 11:25 #5360Regular Member

Posts: 7Brisa- Nova
Don't sleep on Nova, she is early to mid 30's great little body and has wonderful skills. She slow and passionate. More GFE than PSE but I still got two off. Great body, nice perky Bs and a heart shaped ass. I saw her about a week ago but wasn't able to post until now. Plenty of attention to jr and the boys, slow and deep with lots of eye contact, vocal and energetic. I highly recommend. I enjoyed my time with her the most out of the three bangers they have there.
-
01-23-26 01:46 #5359Banned Member

Posts: 211My girl
Oh dude, good things I already know I'm a pervert. That's fucking hot. Must see her.
Originally Posted by AmpedUp3
[View Original Post]
-
01-23-26 01:35 #5358Banned Member

Posts: 211Good kisser?
Wow dude, she sounds like a perfect match for me. I love foreplay almost more than I like the finale.
Originally Posted by ThomasSea
[View Original Post]
Nice DFK?
Is she anywhere close to the picture someone just posted? We all know she doesn't look like the photo LOL, just curious how much she doesn't, haha? Picture makes her look early 20's.
-
01-23-26 00:21 #5357Senior Member

Posts: 70Asa at Brisa Spa
Decided to roll the dice with a new lady.
If you are a fan of a long, slow, intense buildup with a large eruption at the end. She is for you!!
She likes to take her time going back and forth between junior and other parts of your body that you didn't know could get you so excited for the finish!
I enjoyed myself well enough the first hour to want a second hour!
She got four out of me in 2 hours which is extra impressive considering her intense buildup routine.
-
01-22-26 21:23 #5356Banned Member

Posts: 994I have a massive crush on Shana
We have a standing deal that if her husband ever annoys her in the slightest I am on speed dial.
Good news is that she won't hire anyone at QQ that can't do pro-level massage. Lala and Summer have both been legendary there recently, massage and extras.
Originally Posted by Hopkinesque
[View Original Post]
-
01-22-26 19:06 #5355Regular Member

Posts: 17Mei massage
The front door was closed, but they were still taking in customers. I called to make an appointment to enter through the back door. The one who opened the door was MMS, a woman in her sixties. But she arranged a pretty girl for me. Her massage skills were good. She was slim and petite, around 25 years old! Tacoma is still active.
-
01-22-26 15:56 #5354Regular Member

Posts: 5Yep, I see what you mean about Shana. Called ahead for her but someone not Shana provided services, Lisa. Very cute with nice t&a. Gave a surprisingly good massage. After the pop, Shana took over for the last 10 minutes. Very funny woman and gave my legs a great massage.
Originally Posted by KrDoggy
[View Original Post]
-
01-21-26 23:48 #5353Senior Member

Posts: 37Feya in Brisa, very dirty girl
Call MMS to make an appointment to see Feya.
Feya has big tits, curve body, beautiful, really nice smile, good kisser, mid 30's, this sexy lady bring me to the room, and she just keep calling me daddy the whole time, what a dirty girl.
We started with some decent massage. Then turn to be body slide. Flip over, some DFK and then she gave me a nice and long BBBJ with DT / BLS.
Then Feya put the cover on and started riding me in CG and RCG. Her kitty is tight and wet, very comfortable. Then she asked me to get on top and do mish. So we change to standing mish, she can really take a smash. She just keep moaning and saying ' fuck me daddy'. We change to different positions and really fuck for almost half hour and finally I pop in the cover.
Overall rate: Face 4. 5, body 4, attitude 5, service 5.
-
01-21-26 21:53 #5352Senior Member

Posts: 67Asa- new girl at Brisa
New girl is at Brisa.











Reply With Quote




