The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reviews

+ Add Report
Page 51 of 2214 FirstFirst ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 101 151 551 1051 ... LastLast
Results 751 to 765 of 33201
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #32451
    Quote Originally Posted by DaddioDoc  [View Original Post]
    Interesting. Didn't offer me the all the options. Just the 300 FS. I just assumed it was CFS. She said she was only available on Monday's, due to work & kids, which is a little limiting. I'm currently just waiting her out as I am talking to a couple of other possibilities that were kindly passed along to me by fellow members. This was good info though Big. Thank you.
    Quote Originally Posted by BigGusDickUs55  [View Original Post]
    Did some light texting with her and got this in return from her " quote " So I don't really go the full hour. I don't set particular times. The rate is the same regardless and we go until you get off. Its 200 for FS, 250 for BB and 300 for CIP. So I figure its a one and done deal where you get your pop and you are out the door. Its not a timed deal so there is no HHR or Hr rates.
    I know this is an old post and I happened upon it looking for something else but I remember those pics and would love to see her if anyone has contact info (if she's still providing, that is). PM if preferred and thanks in advance.

  2. #32450
    Senior Member


    Posts: 157

    Spelling is important

    Quote Originally Posted by Traveling1478  [View Original Post]
    After doing some searching, can't find any intel on her. Anyone?

    https://tryst.link/escort/un4gettable-1
    If you type "Madison" there are about 64 posts. The first one mentions "Kallie" and that is what she was known by previously. Search Kallie and there are a couple years worth of posts. Some good some bad. My experience is she is hot but not worth the aggravation.

  3. #32449

    Not No. Hell no!

    I am all for a "mature" woman but here are a couple of reasons to move on:

    Verification options:

    Photo of Government Issued I'd (aka Drivers License; I ONLY need photo and name showing) AND Employment Screening (This can be your Linkedln account, recent paystub with name and employer listed, work badge with your photo on it, work website with your photo on it, or work phone number where I can reach you).

    Option 2:

    Sometimes I will take two reputable provider references, but I am picky on what providers. This option will also take the longest as providers may take weeks to respond.

    Bonus reason. No MILF. More like GILF. Looks to be in her 60's not 50's and a 1/2 of a grand / hour. Not a chance!

    Grandma Sheri is more mixed up than a feather in a whirlwind.

    Quote Originally Posted by Febreeze12  [View Original Post]
    I am in the MILF look so was wondering if anyone has seen Sheri as of late? There are reviews on here, but they are over a year old. Just wanted to see if anyone has seen her lately and her verification process is something else. I would ask for her DL in return. Ha.

    https://tryst.link/escort/sheri

  4. #32448

    Mddison

    After doing some searching, can't find any intel on her. Anyone?

    https://tryst.link/escort/un4gettable-1

  5. #32447
    Quote Originally Posted by Denko  [View Original Post]
    I met up with Riah last week near 275. She's a very cool chick to hang with and and some of you will love her. And some of you will want to love her.

    But will be wanting more. Set up was standard and ez in ez out. I find her very hot and exactly the type I would love to spend time with and enjoy.

    And as long as you're cool with everything covered and nothing else she is awesome. But no kissing, bbj or daty. She didn't even want a hug from me until I was covered.

    I may go back because she is my type but when you knock out my 3 favorite things it's frustrating. Especially when she's laying there naked and looking ready to go.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/201061460
    Can you share what the damage was $? Been eyeing Riah's ad for a while but haven't pulled the trigger. A lot of no's, but those don't bother me too much if the price is right.

  6. #32446

    Lilwetwet

    Quote Originally Posted by TapThat  [View Original Post]
    She doesn't host.
    You just need to send her a PM that's all.

  7. #32445
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1163

    Lilwetwet

    Quote Originally Posted by Method1  [View Original Post]
    Why do you say that?
    She doesn't host.

  8. #32444

    Sadly

    Quote Originally Posted by Method1  [View Original Post]
    Why do you say that?
    Not around.

  9. #32443
    Quote Originally Posted by BengalMan  [View Original Post]
    Probably will be impossible to schedule from now on.
    Why do you say that?

  10. #32442

    Sexy sassy

    I got to meet sexy sassy this past week and not only was she it's Monday everything I had hoped she exceeded my expectations. After I was verified, we arranged for a time to meet, and when I got there, she answered the door in some sexy lingerie and stockings per my request. Her place was very clean and the environment was very relaxing, and it put me at ease very quickly. I'm a foot guy and she did not disappoint in that area or in any area. Her pictures do her no justice LOL. I will definitely be back again and again and again LOL.

  11. #32441

    Difficult to schedule

    Quote Originally Posted by TheDudeAbides3  [View Original Post]
    https://xhamster.com/videos/cincinna...-motel-xhzQmTN

    Lilwetwet is highly reviewed, but in my experience is extremely difficult to schedule.
    Probably will be impossible to schedule from now on.

  12. #32440
    Quote Originally Posted by Febreeze12  [View Original Post]
    I am in the MILF look so was wondering if anyone has seen Sheri as of late? There are reviews on here, but they are over a year old. Just wanted to see if anyone has seen her lately and her verification process is something else. I would ask for her DL in return. Ha.

    https://tryst.link/escort/sheri
    I guess she want your license or work badge !129315;129315;129315; What else social security number !129315;129315;129315;129315; No thanks!

  13. #32439
    Senior Member


    Posts: 158

    Mailbox is cleaned out

    Quote Originally Posted by Mrc68  [View Original Post]
    I have an utr friend who lives in walnut hills. She's a cute ebony spinner 22,5'3 110. She can host at her apartment I've been there it is what it is they do have security and it's not a bad neighborhood. She's on SA as siah. She's a fun time very cute a little shy. She's very fit and has a great body especially compared to other women guys see on stg. She may ask for a pic idk how picky she is honestly. Dm if you're interested idk how long she will be this motivated to see different guys but she's needing help for Christmas.
    My mailbox was full so if you couldn't message me try again. I was getting error messages but site is working now. She wanted to meetup today but I can't.

  14. #32438

    Sheri. MILF

    I am in the MILF look so was wondering if anyone has seen Sheri as of late? There are reviews on here, but they are over a year old. Just wanted to see if anyone has seen her lately and her verification process is something else. I would ask for her DL in return. Ha.

    https://tryst.link/escort/sheri

  15. #32437
    Quote Originally Posted by Denko  [View Original Post]
    I met up with Riah last week near 275. She's a very cool chick to hang with and and some of you will love her. And some of you will want to love her.

    But will be wanting more. Set up was standard and ez in ez out. I find her very hot and exactly the type I would love to spend time with and enjoy.

    And as long as you're cool with everything covered and nothing else she is awesome. But no kissing, bbj or daty. She didn't even want a hug from me until I was covered.

    I may go back because she is my type but when you knock out my 3 favorite things it's frustrating. Especially when she's laying there naked and looking ready to go.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/201061460
    In her pictures she shows a friend. She look lots better if I coul get the digits of her friend hell yes interested, her not so much no BBBJ no DATY an no Kissing turn off for me.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape