Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,711 to 1,725 of 29346
-
01-31-26 13:01 #27636Senior Member

Posts: 56I've seen this 317 mentioned before but I'm unfamiliar with the location. Care to PM me the telephone#?
Originally Posted by Zorney99
[View Original Post]
-
01-31-26 11:44 #27635Senior Member

Posts: 59Mood on
Came back from Ohio trip and was badly missing ivy MILF from lucky sunshine spa at south. Got their at opening time. Received by ivy itself again. Asked her to get directly into action and no massage. She initiated the foreplay and made me suck her man made d's. Got into action and it was a very wild session. A proper porno type MILF fucking session. Bbj, cfs, rcg asked for Greek but faced a outright rejection. Hehe. She finished me on Russian. Hell yeah,"Russian". HHR, 140.
Also got to visit the cutie Jessica from angel spa Emerson. Didn't get to receive the service this time. Heads up, she mentioned that today is her last day at angel. Jenny is going to be here from tomorrow.
Happy mongering. Stay safe.
-
01-31-26 11:05 #27634Senior Member

Posts: 249I did that and set something up. Just wondered what information they will ask for when I get there.
Originally Posted by FratBoy24
[View Original Post]
-
01-31-26 10:54 #27633Senior Member

Posts: 72Easy
A fake email will reveal the MT's number for you to text.
Originally Posted by Zorney99
[View Original Post]
-
01-31-26 10:52 #27632Senior Member

Posts: 249317
What's the check in process here. What information do they ask for?
-
01-30-26 20:19 #27631Ungrateful Motherfucker

Posts: 636Hhr
There's been a few places in Indy and also around Southern Indiana and Louisville that I just test the waters with a HHR and find that I get more of an hour of time and pleasure. One of the gals in Indy last fall -- one widely talked about on here -- when I went in with a HHR and some light rubbing we got right to it and I got two pops and right at an hour with her -- a really good GFE with her.
Originally Posted by Indylad
[View Original Post]
But as always, YMMV with just about every place and every switch out.
-
01-30-26 18:16 #27630Senior Member

Posts: 56Spoiled
I've gotten spoiled in my travels to Los Angeles, NJ / NY, Chicago and overseas in Amsterdam and Milan. The girls are top notch and really unbelievably beautiful. I've struggled here in Indianapolis and I'm wondering if its because I haven't ventured south past 96th street or north of Mundy. I see you guys mentioning certain places that have been on my radar but the drive time to and from plus the unknown of who I will see have dissuaded me. If there is a can't miss place that I definitely have to make the drive to PM me please. Happy to share places from my travels as you guys travel to other states.
-
01-30-26 17:48 #27629Senior Member

Posts: 290HR vs HHR
With the exception of one location, I almost always go with an hour for the simple reason I enjoy a good rub as much as I do the extras. I have one location try to get me aroused for a second pop, but I am getting older and a single is pretty much my standard.
Originally Posted by DietPeach
[View Original Post]
There are a few locations where grabbing more than a HHR is a waste. They get the extras pretty much finished first and the remainder of the HR is pretty much a waste. No effort at all.
A simple answer to your questions is that it really depends upon the location and the MT. Good luck!
-
01-30-26 17:16 #27628Senior Member

Posts: 499For the first few years in the hobby I would always take the half hour as well. Even at a FS spot. As I have gotten older I need more time (and tease) to get ready as I can no longer get it up on command LOL. Don't get old although pharmaceuticals help. It's hit or miss nowadays in that I almost always go for the hour. Usually will get 20-30 min of decent massage and the rest of the time for boom boom. Another thing that has happened to me as I age, is that I don't like time constraints. Being with a clock watcher gets in my head and I can't finish. I'll gladly pay an extra 20 for the hour to have zero pressure and time constraints. Even if I finish early and there's time left. It's worth it to me but that's just my experience.
Originally Posted by DietPeach
[View Original Post]
As for the second pop, I don’t have any experience with that but I have heard of others requesting it early on in the encounter to give them time to recharge before time is up.
-
01-30-26 13:07 #27627Senior Member

Posts: 279Brandy
There's no number listed in the ad. I sent message thru CL but who knows if she will get it. If I can connect I'll see her.
Originally Posted by BobStuff
[View Original Post]
-
01-30-26 12:47 #27626Senior Member

Posts: 65Lesley's on the north side.
Originally Posted by Mmm5464
[View Original Post]
-
01-30-26 12:40 #27625Senior Member

Posts: 350Judy out of town
I tried reaching out to Judy this week. She said she was in NY, and I couldn't get a return date.
Here's to hoping she makes it back to town.
-
01-30-26 12:04 #27624Senior Member

Posts: 174Where to find bobo?
Where can I find this Bobo, what's the spa name?
Originally Posted by Fender7433
[View Original Post]
-
01-30-26 11:00 #27623Senior Member

Posts: 64One Hour Massage
I've always taken half an hour. Are second pops allowed with an hour? What am I missing out on by not getting an hour?
-
01-30-26 10:55 #27622Regular Member

Posts: 21Ya Denise seems like fun. Then you see pics of someone elbow deep inside her and suddenly I'm good LOL. Honestly, any report from 317 now a days just sounds like a penthouse forum. I swear some of ya'll just love to write fiction rather than real reports. Would love to be proven wrong, but I doubt it.
Originally Posted by BjcimSeeker
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






