Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #27639

    317

    What's the check in process here. What information do they ask for?

  2. #27638
    Ungrateful Motherfucker


    Posts: 636

    Hhr

    Quote Originally Posted by Indylad  [View Original Post]
    With the exception of one location, I almost always go with an hour for the simple reason I enjoy a good rub as much as I do the extras. I have one location try to get me aroused for a second pop, but I am getting older and a single is pretty much my standard.

    There are a few locations where grabbing more than a HHR is a waste. They get the extras pretty much finished first and the remainder of the HR is pretty much a waste. No effort at all.

    A simple answer to your questions is that it really depends upon the location and the MT. Good luck!
    There's been a few places in Indy and also around Southern Indiana and Louisville that I just test the waters with a HHR and find that I get more of an hour of time and pleasure. One of the gals in Indy last fall -- one widely talked about on here -- when I went in with a HHR and some light rubbing we got right to it and I got two pops and right at an hour with her -- a really good GFE with her.

    But as always, YMMV with just about every place and every switch out.

  3. #27637

    Spoiled

    I've gotten spoiled in my travels to Los Angeles, NJ / NY, Chicago and overseas in Amsterdam and Milan. The girls are top notch and really unbelievably beautiful. I've struggled here in Indianapolis and I'm wondering if its because I haven't ventured south past 96th street or north of Mundy. I see you guys mentioning certain places that have been on my radar but the drive time to and from plus the unknown of who I will see have dissuaded me. If there is a can't miss place that I definitely have to make the drive to PM me please. Happy to share places from my travels as you guys travel to other states.

  4. #27636

    HR vs HHR

    Quote Originally Posted by DietPeach  [View Original Post]
    I've always taken half an hour. Are second pops allowed with an hour? What am I missing out on by not getting an hour?
    With the exception of one location, I almost always go with an hour for the simple reason I enjoy a good rub as much as I do the extras. I have one location try to get me aroused for a second pop, but I am getting older and a single is pretty much my standard.

    There are a few locations where grabbing more than a HHR is a waste. They get the extras pretty much finished first and the remainder of the HR is pretty much a waste. No effort at all.

    A simple answer to your questions is that it really depends upon the location and the MT. Good luck!

  5. #27635
    Quote Originally Posted by DietPeach  [View Original Post]
    I've always taken half an hour. Are second pops allowed with an hour? What am I missing out on by not getting an hour?
    For the first few years in the hobby I would always take the half hour as well. Even at a FS spot. As I have gotten older I need more time (and tease) to get ready as I can no longer get it up on command LOL. Don't get old although pharmaceuticals help. It's hit or miss nowadays in that I almost always go for the hour. Usually will get 20-30 min of decent massage and the rest of the time for boom boom. Another thing that has happened to me as I age, is that I don't like time constraints. Being with a clock watcher gets in my head and I can't finish. I'll gladly pay an extra 20 for the hour to have zero pressure and time constraints. Even if I finish early and there's time left. It's worth it to me but that's just my experience.

    As for the second pop, I don’t have any experience with that but I have heard of others requesting it early on in the encounter to give them time to recharge before time is up.

  6. #27634

    Brandy

    Quote Originally Posted by BobStuff  [View Original Post]
    I saw her like 5 weeks ago. She's not a scammer. I did have to share a pic. Unlike other reports, the pic she shared with me was her.

    Although, she did look better in the pic than in person.

    She's sort of cute and has a decent petite body. She was hosting in Carmel at the time. Mentioned that she lives near Frankfort and hopes to host up there eventually.

    It looks like she's now hosting in Westfield. Her current ad: https://indianapolis.craigslist.org/...911904041.html.

    Massage was undraped. She's definitely not trained in massage. Not a good massage, but a fine FULL body rub. She rubs everywhere, and spends a lot of time grazing jr and the boys. Like even fully touching, but no holding or stroking, if you will. Unfortunately, I never asked for an L1, and never received one. She allowed a little otc touching, but I didn't try much. She's friendly and very chatty.

    So, I think L1 is quite likely to be available, but I can't say for sure. I will probably repeat.
    There's no number listed in the ad. I sent message thru CL but who knows if she will get it. If I can connect I'll see her.

  7. #27633
    Quote Originally Posted by Mmm5464  [View Original Post]
    Where can I find this Bobo, what's the spa name?
    Lesley's on the north side.

  8. #27632

    Judy out of town

    I tried reaching out to Judy this week. She said she was in NY, and I couldn't get a return date.

    Here's to hoping she makes it back to town.

  9. #27631

    Where to find bobo?

    Quote Originally Posted by Fender7433  [View Original Post]
    Hey. I haven't been up to that Angel Spa much. Lili / Lesley and Coral primarily. Do you have a name on the busty younger lady you mentioned there? Is she just L1? I'm not sure on the L rating by the way. L1 handshake? L2 paying lip service? And L3. The deep dive? And for the fellow looking for spas North on Michigan Rd. If Bobo is back at Lesley's. Trade that L1 you're looking for in and get an L12 from Bobo. LOL.
    Where can I find this Bobo, what's the spa name?

  10. #27630

    One Hour Massage

    I've always taken half an hour. Are second pops allowed with an hour? What am I missing out on by not getting an hour?

  11. #27629
    Quote Originally Posted by BjcimSeeker  [View Original Post]
    I've been there a few times several years ago. Got lucky one time with L1. I forget her name but 40's, nice rack. She said we had to be careful bc the owners keep a close eye on things. Someone posted recently that she passed away last summer. My friend knows red head Denise and I know a couple here dm'd me. She's a sex machine in real life but her sessions only allowed self service.
    Ya Denise seems like fun. Then you see pics of someone elbow deep inside her and suddenly I'm good LOL. Honestly, any report from 317 now a days just sounds like a penthouse forum. I swear some of ya'll just love to write fiction rather than real reports. Would love to be proven wrong, but I doubt it.

  12. #27628
    That's correct.

    Quote Originally Posted by Indyjc01  [View Original Post]
    So should we assume that you paid one Ben Franklin per that craigslist ad and no additional upsell charges?

  13. #27627

    Re: Brandy

    Quote Originally Posted by BobStuff  [View Original Post]
    I saw her like 5 weeks ago. She's not a scammer. I did have to share a pic. Unlike other reports, the pic she shared with me was her.

    Although, she did look better in the pic than in person.

    She's sort of cute and has a decent petite body. She was hosting in Carmel at the time. Mentioned that she lives near Frankfort and hopes to host up there eventually.

    It looks like she's now hosting in Westfield. Her current ad: https://indianapolis.craigslist.org/...911904041.html.

    Massage was undraped. She's definitely not trained in massage. Not a good massage, but a fine FULL body rub. She rubs everywhere, and spends a lot of time grazing jr and the boys. Like even fully touching, but no holding or stroking, if you will. Unfortunately, I never asked for an L1, and never received one. She allowed a little otc touching, but I didn't try much. She's friendly and very chatty.

    So, I think L1 is quite likely to be available, but I can't say for sure. I will probably repeat.
    So should we assume that you paid one Ben Franklin per that craigslist ad and no additional upsell charges?

  14. #27626

    Also visited on recommendation of South Bend Forum

    Quote Originally Posted by NiteView  [View Original Post]
    If you are around South Bend, take a little to Beauty Spa in Granger. Just spent two weeks there and visited there twice. Paid for a hour for one of the two girls. The second saw not busy and joined in. Hade a great 4 hand massage. On the flip received a BBJ from one while the other kept busy up top. When done finished out the hour with foot and scalp massage. The second visit was the same great massage on the flip received a BBJ from both girls. The best experience I have ever had at a spa or anywhere else. Fortunately, I live here or I would be poor.

    NV.
    Have to agree with a rave review Had a similar situation. Went with one lady and other joined in when not busy. I too would be a broke if I lived anywhere close to Granger.

    Geezer.

  15. #27625

    Brandy

    I saw her like 5 weeks ago. She's not a scammer. I did have to share a pic. Unlike other reports, the pic she shared with me was her.

    Although, she did look better in the pic than in person.

    She's sort of cute and has a decent petite body. She was hosting in Carmel at the time. Mentioned that she lives near Frankfort and hopes to host up there eventually.

    It looks like she's now hosting in Westfield. Her current ad: https://indianapolis.craigslist.org/...911904041.html.

    Massage was undraped. She's definitely not trained in massage. Not a good massage, but a fine FULL body rub. She rubs everywhere, and spends a lot of time grazing jr and the boys. Like even fully touching, but no holding or stroking, if you will. Unfortunately, I never asked for an L1, and never received one. She allowed a little otc touching, but I didn't try much. She's friendly and very chatty.

    So, I think L1 is quite likely to be available, but I can't say for sure. I will probably repeat.

    Quote Originally Posted by Diddy1103  [View Original Post]

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape