Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,711 to 1,725 of 29351
-
01-31-26 11:05 #27641Senior Member

Posts: 249I did that and set something up. Just wondered what information they will ask for when I get there.
Originally Posted by FratBoy24
[View Original Post]
-
01-31-26 10:54 #27640Senior Member

Posts: 72Easy
A fake email will reveal the MT's number for you to text.
Originally Posted by Zorney99
[View Original Post]
-
01-31-26 10:52 #27639Senior Member

Posts: 249317
What's the check in process here. What information do they ask for?
-
01-30-26 20:19 #27638Ungrateful Motherfucker

Posts: 636Hhr
There's been a few places in Indy and also around Southern Indiana and Louisville that I just test the waters with a HHR and find that I get more of an hour of time and pleasure. One of the gals in Indy last fall -- one widely talked about on here -- when I went in with a HHR and some light rubbing we got right to it and I got two pops and right at an hour with her -- a really good GFE with her.
Originally Posted by Indylad
[View Original Post]
But as always, YMMV with just about every place and every switch out.
-
01-30-26 18:16 #27637Senior Member

Posts: 56Spoiled
I've gotten spoiled in my travels to Los Angeles, NJ / NY, Chicago and overseas in Amsterdam and Milan. The girls are top notch and really unbelievably beautiful. I've struggled here in Indianapolis and I'm wondering if its because I haven't ventured south past 96th street or north of Mundy. I see you guys mentioning certain places that have been on my radar but the drive time to and from plus the unknown of who I will see have dissuaded me. If there is a can't miss place that I definitely have to make the drive to PM me please. Happy to share places from my travels as you guys travel to other states.
-
01-30-26 17:48 #27636Senior Member

Posts: 290HR vs HHR
With the exception of one location, I almost always go with an hour for the simple reason I enjoy a good rub as much as I do the extras. I have one location try to get me aroused for a second pop, but I am getting older and a single is pretty much my standard.
Originally Posted by DietPeach
[View Original Post]
There are a few locations where grabbing more than a HHR is a waste. They get the extras pretty much finished first and the remainder of the HR is pretty much a waste. No effort at all.
A simple answer to your questions is that it really depends upon the location and the MT. Good luck!
-
01-30-26 17:16 #27635Senior Member

Posts: 499For the first few years in the hobby I would always take the half hour as well. Even at a FS spot. As I have gotten older I need more time (and tease) to get ready as I can no longer get it up on command LOL. Don't get old although pharmaceuticals help. It's hit or miss nowadays in that I almost always go for the hour. Usually will get 20-30 min of decent massage and the rest of the time for boom boom. Another thing that has happened to me as I age, is that I don't like time constraints. Being with a clock watcher gets in my head and I can't finish. I'll gladly pay an extra 20 for the hour to have zero pressure and time constraints. Even if I finish early and there's time left. It's worth it to me but that's just my experience.
Originally Posted by DietPeach
[View Original Post]
As for the second pop, I don’t have any experience with that but I have heard of others requesting it early on in the encounter to give them time to recharge before time is up.
-
01-30-26 13:07 #27634Senior Member

Posts: 279Brandy
There's no number listed in the ad. I sent message thru CL but who knows if she will get it. If I can connect I'll see her.
Originally Posted by BobStuff
[View Original Post]
-
01-30-26 12:47 #27633Senior Member

Posts: 65Lesley's on the north side.
Originally Posted by Mmm5464
[View Original Post]
-
01-30-26 12:40 #27632Senior Member

Posts: 350Judy out of town
I tried reaching out to Judy this week. She said she was in NY, and I couldn't get a return date.
Here's to hoping she makes it back to town.
-
01-30-26 12:04 #27631Senior Member

Posts: 174Where to find bobo?
Where can I find this Bobo, what's the spa name?
Originally Posted by Fender7433
[View Original Post]
-
01-30-26 11:00 #27630Senior Member

Posts: 64One Hour Massage
I've always taken half an hour. Are second pops allowed with an hour? What am I missing out on by not getting an hour?
-
01-30-26 10:55 #27629Regular Member

Posts: 21Ya Denise seems like fun. Then you see pics of someone elbow deep inside her and suddenly I'm good LOL. Honestly, any report from 317 now a days just sounds like a penthouse forum. I swear some of ya'll just love to write fiction rather than real reports. Would love to be proven wrong, but I doubt it.
Originally Posted by BjcimSeeker
[View Original Post]
-
01-30-26 10:55 #27628Senior Member

Posts: 81That's correct.
Originally Posted by Indyjc01
[View Original Post]
-
01-30-26 10:20 #27627Senior Member

Posts: 634Re: Brandy
So should we assume that you paid one Ben Franklin per that craigslist ad and no additional upsell charges?
Originally Posted by BobStuff
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





