Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions

Thread: Mature (40+) Asian Providers in Honolulu

+ Add Report
Page 19 of 309 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 69 119 ... LastLast
Results 271 to 285 of 4623
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4353

    Cindy

    Quote Originally Posted by Freakazoid  [View Original Post]
    She is good. Saw her a couple times. Good massage but she does not use oil. Gives about a 30 minute massage. BBBJ and then covered service. Was good. Nice body. 220.

    Freak Out.
    Cindy gives one of the best massage and BBBJ around. The only thing I didn't like is that she doesn't like it when you suck on her tits. Other than that, she is awesome!

  2. #4352
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1033
    Quote Originally Posted by Magnus808  [View Original Post]
    What was the damage? As long as she gives good service and doesn't price gouge, I am all for giving her a shot.
    Seen her off and on for a while. She gives a good therapeutic massage. No up charge which is good. FS is kinda mechanical so that's the only downside I'll call out.

  3. #4351

    Cindy

    Quote Originally Posted by Magnus808  [View Original Post]
    What was the damage? As long as she gives good service and doesn't price gouge, I am all for giving her a shot.
    She is good. Saw her a couple times. Good massage but she does not use oil. Gives about a 30 minute massage. BBBJ and then covered service. Was good. Nice body. 220.

    Freak Out.

  4. #4350
    Quote Originally Posted by Yama6  [View Original Post]
    I have been seeing this matured provider. Started over 12 years ago when she was younger. At that time she worked from her condo in Centry Center. Now she's working from her apartment or low rise condo on Kaheka Street. Service has always been steady and not rushed. I even showered with her whenever I felt like it, she never said no. Thought about it but never asked if anal was on the menu.

    Haven't seen her since last November because my hours got cut at work and the "play money".

    Is no longer there. Everything is getting more expensive. My rent increased, that's the biggest expense. It also cost more for groceries but buying sales items found on back racks in super markets helps. No more T-bone steak, or sirloin. Chuck steak is cheaper. I hope I can save enough to see her possibly in February. I originally was planning December then January. Now I am aiming for February.

    Try her, I don't think you will regret it! Wouldn't be surprised if she becomes a regular for you.

    https://honolulu.bedpage.com/EroticM.../13209265.html
    What was the damage? As long as she gives good service and doesn't price gouge, I am all for giving her a shot.

  5. #4349

    Kaheka Street Provider

    Quote Originally Posted by ScubaStevehi  [View Original Post]
    She down for bareback?
    My past communication with her, and past reports, is that she does not provide BBFS.

    F things change, ten I'm all aboard.

    https://honolulu.bedpage.com/EroticM.../13209265.html

  6. #4348
    Quote Originally Posted by Yama6  [View Original Post]
    I have been seeing this matured provider. Started over 12 years ago when she was younger. At that time she worked from her condo in Centry Center. Now she's working from her apartment or low rise condo on Kaheka Street. Service has always been steady and not rushed. I even showered with her whenever I felt like it, she never said no. Thought about it but never asked if anal was on the menu.

    Haven't seen her since last November because my hours got cut at work and the "play money".

    Is no longer there. Everything is getting more expensive. My rent increased, that's the biggest expense. It also cost more for groceries but buying sales items found on back racks in super markets helps. No more T-bone steak, or sirloin. Chuck steak is cheaper. I hope I can save enough to see her possibly in February. I originally was planning December then January. Now I am aiming for February.

    Try her, I don't think you will regret it! Wouldn't be surprised if she becomes a regular for you.

    https://honolulu.bedpage.com/EroticM.../13209265.html
    She down for bareback?

  7. #4347
    Senior Member


    Posts: 108

    Another Matured Provider

    Quote Originally Posted by Norcal574  [View Original Post]
    I am on a mature female hunt and recall Lisa is still working, any other suggestions? I have not seen her yet.

    Worth the visit?

    Thoughts?
    I have been seeing this matured provider. Started over 12 years ago when she was younger. At that time she worked from her condo in Centry Center. Now she's working from her apartment or low rise condo on Kaheka Street. Service has always been steady and not rushed. I even showered with her whenever I felt like it, she never said no. Thought about it but never asked if anal was on the menu.

    Haven't seen her since last November because my hours got cut at work and the "play money".

    Is no longer there. Everything is getting more expensive. My rent increased, that's the biggest expense. It also cost more for groceries but buying sales items found on back racks in super markets helps. No more T-bone steak, or sirloin. Chuck steak is cheaper. I hope I can save enough to see her possibly in February. I originally was planning December then January. Now I am aiming for February.

    Try her, I don't think you will regret it! Wouldn't be surprised if she becomes a regular for you.

    https://honolulu.bedpage.com/EroticM.../13209265.html

  8. #4346
    Quote Originally Posted by Norcal574  [View Original Post]
    I am on a mature female hunt and recall Lisa is still working, any other suggestions? I have not seen her yet.

    Worth the visit?

    Thoughts?
    She just got back from A trip earlier this month, she was away for the holidays. She's nice lady, short maybe 4'11" or 5 foot. Lots of parking there which is nice. Nice massage and BBBJ but everything else was covered, the usual cost $$. I like her, seen her several times over the years.

  9. #4345
    Quote Originally Posted by Flyforfun  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know where Ruby went from Happiness II. She was great. I live mainland but would gladly travel to see her again.
    She is at Aurora. Went back to her old name Lina. Still has great customer service skills and that beautiful smile.

  10. #4344
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1406

    Gilf

    Looking for a GILF in the Ala Moana / Waikiki area. I have seen Kathy before.

  11. #4343

    Macy

    Quote Originally Posted by Enona1  [View Original Post]
    No. Not that heavy but she's not a spinner for sure. Built nice and chunky. I'd say maybe 150 plus. Well proportioned.
    No way does she weigh 150 lbs. Keep in mind that she is only 4'10" tall and cute!

  12. #4342
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1433
    Quote Originally Posted by PointDexterJr  [View Original Post]
    What is she, like 200 pounds?
    No. Not that heavy but she's not a spinner for sure. Built nice and chunky. I'd say maybe 150 plus. Well proportioned.

  13. #4341

    No Back walking?

    Quote Originally Posted by Enona1  [View Original Post]
    Haven't seen Macy in awhile but used to be $200 total for everything. Great massage, CBJ, DATY which she loves, BBFS. She's a bigger girl so no back walking. I've been thinking about her lately. She's very nice and her tits are really nice.
    What is she, like 200 pounds?

  14. #4340

    BB's Amazing Spa

    Quote Originally Posted by Enona1  [View Original Post]
    Haven't seen Macy in awhile but used to be $200 total for everything. Great massage, CBJ, DATY which she loves, BBFS. She's a bigger girl so no back walking. I've been thinking about her lately. She's very nice and her tits are really nice.
    Macy, she's the OG, cannot go wrong with this one, she enjoys her work.

  15. #4339

    Thank You

    Quote Originally Posted by Enona1  [View Original Post]
    Haven't seen Macy in awhile but used to be $200 total for everything. Great massage, CBJ, DATY which she loves, BBFS. She's a bigger girl so no back walking. I've been thinking about her lately. She's very nice and her tits are really nice.
    Thank you for sharing about Macy.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape