rubmaps
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts

Thread: Mature (40+) Asian Providers in Honolulu

+ Add Report
Page 20 of 309 FirstFirst ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 70 120 ... LastLast
Results 286 to 300 of 4623
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4338
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1433
    Quote Originally Posted by WomenLover2  [View Original Post]
    What is her rate and what's on her menu? How is her massage?

    Does she do back walking massage?
    Haven't seen Macy in awhile but used to be $200 total for everything. Great massage, CBJ, DATY which she loves, BBFS. She's a bigger girl so no back walking. I've been thinking about her lately. She's very nice and her tits are really nice.

  2. #4337

    Macy

    M911 - you are absolutely correct. Macy is such a nice woman. No upselling, gives a great massage every time and finishes you so that you are smiling when you leave. I have visited her often and you will never hear a complaint from me. She is so good at what she does.

  3. #4336

    Macy Rate and Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by Monkey911  [View Original Post]
    To me there is no comparison- Macy at BB's Amazing Spa is the best mature provider bar none- and her rates are very reasonable! No upselling!
    What is her rate and what's on her menu? How is her massage?

    Does she do back walking massage?

  4. #4335

    Macy

    To me there is no comparison- Macy at BB's Amazing Spa is the best mature provider bar none- and her rates are very reasonable! No upselling!

  5. #4334

    Hi jennifer

    Quote Originally Posted by Fungi808  [View Original Post]
    It's just precautionary. She make sure you are who you say you are. Pics are deleted after verification. I'm sure she wouldn't mind deleting in front of you as well or she can screen shot the thread to show it was removed. So there is no ugly or good looking screening. If anything, she will tell you there if your boto is too big or not which in that case you might only get BJ or HJ which is cheaper but done skillfully. So the fellas aren't lying when they say she may or may not be able to handle a big one. So if you are well endowed down there, it won't happen.
    If your packing some meat she only does blow job.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 2603E4ED-2779-4AEA-A38C-6449977737AC (3) (1).jpeg‎  

  6. #4333
    Quote Originally Posted by Redneck1  [View Original Post]
    Over the years, many forum members have posted that she has psychological problems, or is even "crazy". I wouldn't trust a prostitute who's a mental case to permanently delete a photo of me. A woman can easily send a man's photo beforehand to a different account and / or a different image storage site and / or a different device, then later claim "Okay, I deleted it" (the original). Plus, there are forum members who've posted that she stopped communicating with them, so they wouldn't know for sure if she even claimed to have deleted their photos.
    I don't know if I can trust other members here to give an accurate analysis of someone's psychological condition. I do know that we've had our ups and downs, I think partially it is because she might misinterpret what is being said / written (English is not her first language). I do think that she can be emotional and I think in the past she may have taken on too many customers, as anyone can, but I dunno about "crazy". So it kind of makes sense that she is more cautious about who and how many people she sees.

    I get that the communications could be better, yeah (also I haven't seen her for a while so take that into however you weigh what I say).

  7. #4332
    Quote Originally Posted by Fungi808  [View Original Post]
    Reason why she asks for picture is because she got robbed before and also had a bad stalker.

    So she's scared especially since she is by herself.

    If no pic, she will not take any customers, that's her rule.

    If you don't want to show pic, just move on. It's as simple as that. There are a lot to choose from out there!!
    That makes more sense as to why she screens more clients, and I have more empathy towards due to what has happened. Could you let her know thou to possibly respond back after someone goes thru the screening and if its not a good fit just say that we not a good fit and I'll be deleting this conversation just for piece of mind? I've seen her before and she was sweet even wanted to set me up with her friend haha but it's been a while and she may not recognize me anymore, but going thru the vetting process again and no response was disappointing.

  8. #4331
    Quote Originally Posted by Rev1274  [View Original Post]
    I'm interested in her but she wants a selfie which I'm never comfortable.
    Reason why she asks for picture is because she got robbed before and also had a bad stalker.

    So she's scared especially since she is by herself.

    If no pic, she will not take any customers, that's her rule.

    If you don't want to show pic, just move on. It's as simple as that. There are a lot to choose from out there!!

  9. #4330

    Happiness II, Ruby.

    Anyone know where Ruby went from Happiness II. She was great. I live mainland but would gladly travel to see her again.

  10. #4329

    Sending Selfie Photos

    Quote Originally Posted by Rev1274  [View Original Post]
    I'm interested in her but she wants a selfie which I'm never comfortable.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fungi808  [View Original Post]
    It's just precautionary. She make sure you are who you say you are. Pics are deleted after verification. I'm sure she wouldn't mind deleting in front of you as well or she can screen shot the thread to show it was removed.
    Over the years, many forum members have posted that she has psychological problems, or is even "crazy". I wouldn't trust a prostitute who's a mental case to permanently delete a photo of me. A woman can easily send a man's photo beforehand to a different account and / or a different image storage site and / or a different device, then later claim "Okay, I deleted it" (the original). Plus, there are forum members who've posted that she stopped communicating with them, so they wouldn't know for sure if she even claimed to have deleted their photos.

  11. #4328

    The reason for pic

    Quote Originally Posted by Rev1274  [View Original Post]
    I'm interested in her but she wants a selfie which I'm never comfortable.
    It's just precautionary. She make sure you are who you say you are. Pics are deleted after verification. I'm sure she wouldn't mind deleting in front of you as well or she can screen shot the thread to show it was removed. So there is no ugly or good looking screening. If anything, she will tell you there if your boto is too big or not which in that case you might only get BJ or HJ which is cheaper but done skillfully. So the fellas aren't lying when they say she may or may not be able to handle a big one. So if you are well endowed down there, it won't happen.

  12. #4327

    Bat crazy

    Quote Originally Posted by Rev1274  [View Original Post]
    I'm interested in her but she wants a selfie which I'm never comfortable.
    When you send the selfie include a dick pic because she can't handle anything over 3 inches.

  13. #4326

    Nice!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Rev1274  [View Original Post]
    I'm interested in her but she wants a selfie which I'm never comfortable.
    I've went thru her vetting process and was gtg. But then I got ghosted was a bit weird to me because I also previously seen her in the past as well.

  14. #4325
    Quote Originally Posted by Hihon  [View Original Post]
    Call Junko. She has her own thread. She's over 60 yrs old. Beautiful lady.
    I'm interested in her but she wants a selfie which I'm never comfortable.

  15. #4324
    Quote Originally Posted by Hihon  [View Original Post]
    Call Junko. She has her own thread. She's over 60 yrs old. Beautiful lady.
    I haven't seen her in a while, but she was pretty. Also, I would say pretty small down there (I smaller though haha).

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape