Rubrankings.com
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #27629

    HR vs HHR

    Quote Originally Posted by DietPeach  [View Original Post]
    I've always taken half an hour. Are second pops allowed with an hour? What am I missing out on by not getting an hour?
    With the exception of one location, I almost always go with an hour for the simple reason I enjoy a good rub as much as I do the extras. I have one location try to get me aroused for a second pop, but I am getting older and a single is pretty much my standard.

    There are a few locations where grabbing more than a HHR is a waste. They get the extras pretty much finished first and the remainder of the HR is pretty much a waste. No effort at all.

    A simple answer to your questions is that it really depends upon the location and the MT. Good luck!

  2. #27628
    Quote Originally Posted by DietPeach  [View Original Post]
    I've always taken half an hour. Are second pops allowed with an hour? What am I missing out on by not getting an hour?
    For the first few years in the hobby I would always take the half hour as well. Even at a FS spot. As I have gotten older I need more time (and tease) to get ready as I can no longer get it up on command LOL. Don't get old although pharmaceuticals help. It's hit or miss nowadays in that I almost always go for the hour. Usually will get 20-30 min of decent massage and the rest of the time for boom boom. Another thing that has happened to me as I age, is that I don't like time constraints. Being with a clock watcher gets in my head and I can't finish. I'll gladly pay an extra 20 for the hour to have zero pressure and time constraints. Even if I finish early and there's time left. It's worth it to me but that's just my experience.

    As for the second pop, I don’t have any experience with that but I have heard of others requesting it early on in the encounter to give them time to recharge before time is up.

  3. #27627

    Brandy

    Quote Originally Posted by BobStuff  [View Original Post]
    I saw her like 5 weeks ago. She's not a scammer. I did have to share a pic. Unlike other reports, the pic she shared with me was her.

    Although, she did look better in the pic than in person.

    She's sort of cute and has a decent petite body. She was hosting in Carmel at the time. Mentioned that she lives near Frankfort and hopes to host up there eventually.

    It looks like she's now hosting in Westfield. Her current ad: https://indianapolis.craigslist.org/...911904041.html.

    Massage was undraped. She's definitely not trained in massage. Not a good massage, but a fine FULL body rub. She rubs everywhere, and spends a lot of time grazing jr and the boys. Like even fully touching, but no holding or stroking, if you will. Unfortunately, I never asked for an L1, and never received one. She allowed a little otc touching, but I didn't try much. She's friendly and very chatty.

    So, I think L1 is quite likely to be available, but I can't say for sure. I will probably repeat.
    There's no number listed in the ad. I sent message thru CL but who knows if she will get it. If I can connect I'll see her.

  4. #27626
    Quote Originally Posted by Mmm5464  [View Original Post]
    Where can I find this Bobo, what's the spa name?
    Lesley's on the north side.

  5. #27625

    Judy out of town

    I tried reaching out to Judy this week. She said she was in NY, and I couldn't get a return date.

    Here's to hoping she makes it back to town.

  6. #27624

    Where to find bobo?

    Quote Originally Posted by Fender7433  [View Original Post]
    Hey. I haven't been up to that Angel Spa much. Lili / Lesley and Coral primarily. Do you have a name on the busty younger lady you mentioned there? Is she just L1? I'm not sure on the L rating by the way. L1 handshake? L2 paying lip service? And L3. The deep dive? And for the fellow looking for spas North on Michigan Rd. If Bobo is back at Lesley's. Trade that L1 you're looking for in and get an L12 from Bobo. LOL.
    Where can I find this Bobo, what's the spa name?

  7. #27623

    One Hour Massage

    I've always taken half an hour. Are second pops allowed with an hour? What am I missing out on by not getting an hour?

  8. #27622
    Quote Originally Posted by BjcimSeeker  [View Original Post]
    I've been there a few times several years ago. Got lucky one time with L1. I forget her name but 40's, nice rack. She said we had to be careful bc the owners keep a close eye on things. Someone posted recently that she passed away last summer. My friend knows red head Denise and I know a couple here dm'd me. She's a sex machine in real life but her sessions only allowed self service.
    Ya Denise seems like fun. Then you see pics of someone elbow deep inside her and suddenly I'm good LOL. Honestly, any report from 317 now a days just sounds like a penthouse forum. I swear some of ya'll just love to write fiction rather than real reports. Would love to be proven wrong, but I doubt it.

  9. #27621
    That's correct.

    Quote Originally Posted by Indyjc01  [View Original Post]
    So should we assume that you paid one Ben Franklin per that craigslist ad and no additional upsell charges?

  10. #27620

    Re: Brandy

    Quote Originally Posted by BobStuff  [View Original Post]
    I saw her like 5 weeks ago. She's not a scammer. I did have to share a pic. Unlike other reports, the pic she shared with me was her.

    Although, she did look better in the pic than in person.

    She's sort of cute and has a decent petite body. She was hosting in Carmel at the time. Mentioned that she lives near Frankfort and hopes to host up there eventually.

    It looks like she's now hosting in Westfield. Her current ad: https://indianapolis.craigslist.org/...911904041.html.

    Massage was undraped. She's definitely not trained in massage. Not a good massage, but a fine FULL body rub. She rubs everywhere, and spends a lot of time grazing jr and the boys. Like even fully touching, but no holding or stroking, if you will. Unfortunately, I never asked for an L1, and never received one. She allowed a little otc touching, but I didn't try much. She's friendly and very chatty.

    So, I think L1 is quite likely to be available, but I can't say for sure. I will probably repeat.
    So should we assume that you paid one Ben Franklin per that craigslist ad and no additional upsell charges?

  11. #27619

    Also visited on recommendation of South Bend Forum

    Quote Originally Posted by NiteView  [View Original Post]
    If you are around South Bend, take a little to Beauty Spa in Granger. Just spent two weeks there and visited there twice. Paid for a hour for one of the two girls. The second saw not busy and joined in. Hade a great 4 hand massage. On the flip received a BBJ from one while the other kept busy up top. When done finished out the hour with foot and scalp massage. The second visit was the same great massage on the flip received a BBJ from both girls. The best experience I have ever had at a spa or anywhere else. Fortunately, I live here or I would be poor.

    NV.
    Have to agree with a rave review Had a similar situation. Went with one lady and other joined in when not busy. I too would be a broke if I lived anywhere close to Granger.

    Geezer.

  12. #27618

    Brandy

    I saw her like 5 weeks ago. She's not a scammer. I did have to share a pic. Unlike other reports, the pic she shared with me was her.

    Although, she did look better in the pic than in person.

    She's sort of cute and has a decent petite body. She was hosting in Carmel at the time. Mentioned that she lives near Frankfort and hopes to host up there eventually.

    It looks like she's now hosting in Westfield. Her current ad: https://indianapolis.craigslist.org/...911904041.html.

    Massage was undraped. She's definitely not trained in massage. Not a good massage, but a fine FULL body rub. She rubs everywhere, and spends a lot of time grazing jr and the boys. Like even fully touching, but no holding or stroking, if you will. Unfortunately, I never asked for an L1, and never received one. She allowed a little otc touching, but I didn't try much. She's friendly and very chatty.

    So, I think L1 is quite likely to be available, but I can't say for sure. I will probably repeat.

    Quote Originally Posted by Diddy1103  [View Original Post]

  13. #27617

    Off Day or Differing Tastes

    With the return of the Legendary Bobo, thought it was time to make the effort to get to the north. Left work early and made the trek through the ice, snow and various yahoos that don't understand how roads work. Arrived and she was with another, so the waiting and debating began until she popped her head out and said hello, come in. Went back and eventually opted for the hhr. She immediately got naked (very impressed) and started with a very light massage. It was almost too light, but as she moved the exploration and teasing began. She said to flip then more exploration of her body and teasing by her until she asked what finish. Seemed to push more L1, but for the Bobo experience it seemed L3 was more appropriate. Settled on $. 5 for that and she started with HJ, then came the cover and climbed up top, She did very well and success was faster than anticipated. Helped clean up and then the time was over.

    Now don't think there was disappointment, but the overall experience didn't live up to what was expected. Yes, a lot of that could be not asking for specific things or being a first timer she didn't go all out. She was good, no doubt about it, but perhaps the vibe wasn't there or perhaps it was a fluke. If it was an easier place to visit, repeat visits would happen to build that comfort. Many of you have had amazing experiences with her, but its distance is too great to pursue that endeavor regularly. If you're in the area, please stop in and enjoy with her, she was very good at what was done. Happy for the experience.

  14. #27616

    South Bend

    If you are around South Bend, take a little to Beauty Spa in Granger. Just spent two weeks there and visited there twice. Paid for a hour for one of the two girls. The second saw not busy and joined in. Hade a great 4 hand massage. On the flip received a BBJ from one while the other kept busy up top. When done finished out the hour with foot and scalp massage. The second visit was the same great massage on the flip received a BBJ from both girls. The best experience I have ever had at a spa or anywhere else. Fortunately, I live here or I would be poor.

    NV.

  15. #27615
    Quote Originally Posted by IlikeHJs  [View Original Post]
    First it was China Happy Feet. Then Total Reflexology Studio. Tried a couple of times. Nude massage. No extras.

    Then it was J. Mogin. 1st time, nuthin. Second time, decent level 1.

    Now, they seem to be making an effort and another name change: Jinny Spa.

    https://www.jinnymassage.com/

    https://www.rubsguide.com/ad-detail?...6d6c917c037824

    "Intimate Hours"? "Private sanctuary"? What struck me is them advertising 4 hands both on their web site and in their ad. I've never had four hand. I'm looking to stick with level 1, but I'd love to try a four hand massage. I've tried to do a search doe opinions on four hand, but can't find much. So two questions;.

    1. Has anyone been to Jinny Spa and can share some info, either in DM or here?

    2. Anyone have experience with two girls massaging you?
    I liked the petite girl at J Mogin. Wish I knew where she went. We 69 often. Tasted incredible. New owner at Jinny is horrible. Lies about talent and new talent. Candy looks good clothed. That's all. Offered L2 for $. Horrible smokers breath. Owner claimed busy when no one was there. I don't plan on repeating.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape