Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts

Thread: Craigslist Advertiser Reviews

+ Add Report
Page 25 of 506 FirstFirst ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 75 125 ... LastLast
Results 361 to 375 of 7576
Come be a VIP
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #7216
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 252

    I was embarrassed forced to make small talk with the barbers

    Quote Originally Posted by ShokDJ  [View Original Post]
    If why'all are talking about the bbw Latina that use to be in the barber shop in Kissimmee I 100% concur. Message was mediocre and finish was as well.
    As I was being led in awhile back by this BBW Latina Puerto Rican I believe! I was forced to make small talk with the barbers and the barber guy was the one turning the lights on and handing over towels and supplies and when she showed up she looked like she rolled out of bed wearing a full outfit like sweatpants and a full sleeve shirt with hair pulled up and no make up, and right outside the room there were 2 or 3 guys hanging around I guess!? For her personal safety!? In a case a client goes awry during a session!? The massage was okay but I didn't appreciate that she didn't do anything to "beautify" herself!? Maybe she was taking a nap!? At home before I showed up!? There was no buildup to the happy ending just said to me "do you want this! As she was gesturing towards my junk with her hand, and during the happy ending deed she was just staring out in the blue didn't even look my way or at my body. Then when I was being led out I was being stared down by the barbers LOL they knew I got a happy ending LOL.

  2. #7215
    Quote Originally Posted by Sphin100  [View Original Post]
    It's her and the L1 isn't all that, there's much better choices out there.
    If why'all are talking about the bbw Latina that use to be in the barber shop in Kissimmee I 100% concur. Message was mediocre and finish was as well.

  3. #7214
    Quote Originally Posted by Walrus007  [View Original Post]
    The ad was deleted, but if it's who I believe it is from the location the most I was able to get was a L1 finish. No hints of more was in table yet.
    It's her and the L1 isn't all that, there's much better choices out there.

  4. #7213
    Quote Originally Posted by Ericramwhite  [View Original Post]
    Visited her over a month. Comms were pretty good and responsive. She has a parking garage in a convenient location across from her office. I went early morning, so essentially no one else was out there. She is nice, Wears scrubs, probably about early 30's, decent face, but definitely a bbw Latina. She seems a little shy and hesitant but warmed up. Massage was just ok and cost $. Nothing was offered or hinted at so I left a small tip and left. As of now, I Would not go again unless other reviews suggest it.

    https://orlando.craigslist.org/hws/d...909021908.html
    The ad was deleted, but if it's who I believe it is from the location the most I was able to get was a L1 finish. No hints of more was in table yet.

  5. #7212

    Jackie

    Has anyone seen her yet. What's the intel?

    https://orlando.craigslist.org/hws/d...908876290.html

  6. #7211
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1669

    Hannah

    She has been reported on before.

    She is at her 3rd location. This one on obt.

    Not her in the pictures. There are 2 here.

    They both have menus. I am pretty sure hannah would do FS, but I don't think the other one would.

    Hannah speaks English and Spanish, yhe other one Spanish only.

    https://orlando.craigslist.org/hws/d...910082994.html

  7. #7210

    Scam

    Seems to be a scam. A few messages and then a request for a deposit. Delete.

    https://orlando.craigslist.org/hws/d...909193758.html

  8. #7209

    Saw Patricia instead

    Quote Originally Posted by Japanrules  [View Original Post]
    How did it go?
    Didn't get a chance to see Jackie so went to see Patricia instead. https://orlando.craigslist.org/hws/d...909668186.html

    But turns out her name isn't Patricia, it's Angela. Was a completely diff photo than the one in the ad. But young and pretty. Curvy. Nice tits. Experience was very expensive $$ 20 for L2. And honestly, kinda boring. The spot is near Crystal Lake and Curry Ford. House. Massage table in bedroom. (crowded) BTW it was a CBJ. She used some hot stones. Meh. Nice tits though. Did not plop 'them out on flip. Had to summon them. Kinda clinical. Not sensual. But, that said, the CBJ was very good because it was over pretty quick. I had to laugh because. Damn that was a lotta loot for a little effort. Was all over well before the hour. No additional massage was offered to fill the time. Believe me when I tell you LISS is a million times better in every way, service, spa condition, massage, and amazing extras, and she's $20 less. Would not repeat. Will try Jackie next!

  9. #7208

    Kissimmee

    Visited her over a month. Comms were pretty good and responsive. She has a parking garage in a convenient location across from her office. I went early morning, so essentially no one else was out there. She is nice, Wears scrubs, probably about early 30's, decent face, but definitely a bbw Latina. She seems a little shy and hesitant but warmed up. Massage was just ok and cost $. Nothing was offered or hinted at so I left a small tip and left. As of now, I Would not go again unless other reviews suggest it.

    https://orlando.craigslist.org/hws/d...909021908.html

  10. #7207

    Molly Arum

    Quote Originally Posted by VictorXtra1  [View Original Post]
    I had an opportunity to see her at her incall office suite near the Convention center. She is a pleasant nice attractive lady as shown in the pictures but those pictures might be a couple of years old!?

    Her massage was SENSUAL at times but LEGITIMATE. I found it to be relaxing and her hands are buttery smooth.

    Her prices are rather expensive for professional only massage and because she has plenty of regular clients that enjoy her legitimate massage I think she feels she has no need for extras especially since her standard rates are at a premium but the massage is "solid" and relaxing.

    I would keep her in my rotation for a genuine legit massage because of her soft hands and nice personality but don't go in expecting any kind of extras and be prepared to pay premium rates in exchange for a strict legitimate massage by a middle aged attractive woman.
    My experience has been the same. Been to apartment and office, and both were very nice safe and discrete. I would say her pics are about 3-5 years old. Her massages are pretty pricey and there's nothing offered in addition. Her massages are however very relaxing and somehow put me asleep a couple of times. She is sensual in a way where you think she is leading up to something, but nope. Overall, I wouldn't go again as there are too many other options for less.

  11. #7206

    AS Spa

    Had a dream with her. I believe she went by Aurora in the past. Comms were really good and responsive, easy set up. Lives in an apartment complex decent area and parking, well lit and safe. She is very nice, decent English but fluent Spanish. She is a brown skinned Latina, shorter and on the thicker side. The massage was legit and impressive. Lots of oil and shower after was offered. No tease, but on the flip L1 was offered and otc was allowed. Massage was. 8 and I Tipped. 6 and left. Would go again, the massage alone was well worth it.

    https://orlando.craigslist.org/hws/d...909270856.html

  12. #7205

    She's Back

    Quote Originally Posted by Dockers55  [View Original Post]
    Won't have to waste time with it.
    Back at it under diff ad. I'm sure still wants a deposit.

  13. #7204
    Quote Originally Posted by Bugs2112  [View Original Post]
    Very nice older Brazilian woman (in her 70's) off of Kirkman in Metrowest.

    Great comms and a safe apartment complex she gives after you confirm.

    Nice set set in bedroom. The massage is just okay, no draping required, but I like that she actually massages the groin, she just gets up in there.

    She gives a serviceable L1 but I'm pretty sure the menu may open up after she gets to know you. She hinted as much. She has huge double d's which are nice to play with.

    I'll try for a L2 or Russian finish in my next visit.

    Just beware, she's old if that's not your thing.

    https://orlando.craigslist.org/hws/d...904955099.html
    Did you tip her or did she ask for any additional for the L1?

  14. #7203
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 252

    I saw her as well! Gives topless L1 and that's about it!

    Quote Originally Posted by Bugs2112  [View Original Post]
    Very nice older Brazilian woman (in her 70's) off of Kirkman in Metrowest.

    Great comms and a safe apartment complex she gives after you confirm.

    Nice set set in bedroom. The massage is just okay, no draping required, but I like that she actually massages the groin, she just gets up in there.

    She gives a serviceable L1 but I'm pretty sure the menu may open up after she gets to know you. She hinted as much. She has huge double d's which are nice to play with.

    I'll try for a L2 or Russian finish in my next visit.

    Just beware, she's old if that's not your thing.

    https://orlando.craigslist.org/hws/d...904955099.html
    The above poster gave an accurate summary but the extent of her services indicated by her to me is topless L1 happy endings. I kindly asked for more and was politely declined! Her massage I believe is good although when I went I could tell somebody else! Like a family member!? Was present in the kitchen! LOL while I was in a designated room for the massage.

    She is an older lady has a ring camera at her door but is a pleasant friendly person right off of Kirkman road.

  15. #7202
    Quote Originally Posted by Bugs2112  [View Original Post]
    Very nice older Brazilian woman (in her 70's) off of Kirkman in Metrowest.

    Great comms and a safe apartment complex she gives after you confirm.

    Nice set set in bedroom. The massage is just okay, no draping required, but I like that she actually massages the groin, she just gets up in there.

    She gives a serviceable L1 but I'm pretty sure the menu may open up after she gets to know you. She hinted as much. She has huge double d's which are nice to play with.

    I'll try for a L2 or Russian finish in my next visit.

    Just beware, she's old if that's not your thing.

    https://orlando.craigslist.org/hws/d...904955099.html
    Did you tip her?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape