Find Your New Baby
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Craigslist Advertiser Reviews

+ Add Report
Page 27 of 505 FirstFirst ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 77 127 ... LastLast
Results 391 to 405 of 7575
Come be a VIP
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #7185

    Too bad

    Quote Originally Posted by VictorXtra1  [View Original Post]
    She expects you to sign a document drawn up by her attorney and demands to take a picture of your state I'd or license and the icing on the cake was she whipped out an ink pad and took a thumb print on the document she makes you sign before the session starts if you are a new client!

    The document basically asserts you will keep your hands to yourself! And have no expectations other than a legitimate massage.

    She claims this all came about because a client got "all hands on" her and might have pushed the envelope too far! If you know what I mean!

    She went as far as asking me "if I was horny! Because if I were!? Then I needed to leave!!

    I think all of this was not only over the top! Ridiculous! But a bit rich coming from someone who maybe 15 years back or so!? With an office on Colonial Drive would for the right tip due FULL NUDE happy endings and YMMV like sucking on her toes or massaging her feet! But as she gets older she is getting more stricter and legitimate. But she does give a solid massage and these days does her best to stay professional but the paperwork thing is bewildering. Because of some out of control clown client now everyone has to be treated like a potential threat to her! Whenever a new client contacts her but none of this is told beforehand you find out about the paperwork once you arrive.
    It's a shame she feels like she has to do something like that because a grown man couldn't behave himself. She gives a solid massage, does a great Brazilian and an awesome ending. Depending on her rates for legit services I would still go back even without the ending. I'm not concerned about the I'd, she already knows who I am.

  2. #7184
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 252

    ARUM LUXURY WELLNESS -Therapist "MOLLY"

    I had an opportunity to see her at her incall office suite near the Convention center. She is a pleasant nice attractive lady as shown in the pictures but those pictures might be a couple of years old!?

    Her massage was SENSUAL at times but LEGITIMATE. I found it to be relaxing and her hands are buttery smooth.

    Her prices are rather expensive for professional only massage and because she has plenty of regular clients that enjoy her legitimate massage I think she feels she has no need for extras especially since her standard rates are at a premium but the massage is "solid" and relaxing.

    I would keep her in my rotation for a genuine legit massage because of her soft hands and nice personality but don't go in expecting any kind of extras and be prepared to pay premium rates in exchange for a strict legitimate massage by a middle aged attractive woman.

  3. #7183
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1668

    Not fun

    She is legit only.

    Quote Originally Posted by LongWoodGuy111  [View Original Post]
    Anyone try this one?

    I think professional yet the picture is seductive.

    https://orlando.craigslist.org/bts/d...903092348.html

  4. #7182

    Lake Mary

    Quote Originally Posted by GDriver  [View Original Post]
    What was the damage? What area is she in now?
    $80 for the hour massage plus tip. I tipped $60.

    Near downtown (old) Lake Mary.

  5. #7181
    Quote Originally Posted by FireBreather  [View Original Post]
    Had an hour with former MetroWest Valerie at her new location. House in a quiet neighborhood with plenty of parking. Def looked diff than current CL pics. Looked better in my opinion now.

    Has a converted room with laundry stuff in it. Nice table. Paid for an hour. Was done quicker than that but whatever. L1 nude on flip with FIV. No FS available. Covered BJ available if you bring your own cover.

    Nice gal.
    What was the damage? What area is she in now?

  6. #7180
    Quote Originally Posted by ShokDJ  [View Original Post]
    I seen her when she first started for 350 hr. GFE and honestly one of the best BBBJ I ever received but haven't seen her since due to gps.
    Yeah I saw her for 350 as well and I agree her BBBJ is indeed one of the best I have had. But at 600, I won't be returning.

  7. #7179

    Valerie

    Had an hour with former MetroWest Valerie at her new location. House in a quiet neighborhood with plenty of parking. Def looked diff than current CL pics. Looked better in my opinion now.

    Has a converted room with laundry stuff in it. Nice table. Paid for an hour. Was done quicker than that but whatever. L1 nude on flip with FIV. No FS available. Covered BJ available if you bring your own cover.

    Nice gal.

  8. #7178
    Quote Originally Posted by VictorXtra1  [View Original Post]
    She told me 600 for GFE style for one hour implying BBBJ with cfs.

    This quote was a couple of months back I did not partake.
    I seen her when she first started for 350 hr. GFE and honestly one of the best BBBJ I ever received but haven't seen her since due to gps.

  9. #7177
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 252

    She quoted me 600 roses for everything for an hour

    Quote Originally Posted by Henry462  [View Original Post]
    How much for everything?
    She told me 600 for GFE style for one hour implying BBBJ with cfs.

    This quote was a couple of months back I did not partake.

  10. #7176
    Quote Originally Posted by Dsn25  [View Original Post]
    She's GFE, but expensive.
    How much for everything?

  11. #7175
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 252

    Have you seen her in the past couple of years? Because.

    Quote Originally Posted by HorneyBear  [View Original Post]
    I saw an advertisement for her on Craigslist a while back and can't find her new number. If anyone knows how to reach her, I'd appreciate a shout. I know she's crazy as a June bug, but something about her flips my switch as fast as her mood does LOL.
    She expects you to sign a document drawn up by her attorney and demands to take a picture of your state I'd or license and the icing on the cake was she whipped out an ink pad and took a thumb print on the document she makes you sign before the session starts if you are a new client!

    The document basically asserts you will keep your hands to yourself! And have no expectations other than a legitimate massage.

    She claims this all came about because a client got "all hands on" her and might have pushed the envelope too far! If you know what I mean!

    She went as far as asking me "if I was horny! Because if I were!? Then I needed to leave!!

    I think all of this was not only over the top! Ridiculous! But a bit rich coming from someone who maybe 15 years back or so!? With an office on Colonial Drive would for the right tip due FULL NUDE happy endings and YMMV like sucking on her toes or massaging her feet! But as she gets older she is getting more stricter and legitimate. But she does give a solid massage and these days does her best to stay professional but the paperwork thing is bewildering. Because of some out of control clown client now everyone has to be treated like a potential threat to her! Whenever a new client contacts her but none of this is told beforehand you find out about the paperwork once you arrive.

  12. #7174
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1668

    Lia winter park

    Anyone has any experience with her?

    Called her and she told me $200 for an hour on the east side of winter park.

    Schedule did not work out yet.

    Thanks.

    https://orlando.craigslist.org/hws/d/winter-park-lias-massage-relax/7907377177.html

  13. #7173

    Malayka

    I saw an advertisement for her on Craigslist a while back and can't find her new number. If anyone knows how to reach her, I'd appreciate a shout. I know she's crazy as a June bug, but something about her flips my switch as fast as her mood does LOL.

  14. #7172

    Gfe

    Quote Originally Posted by Dsn25  [View Original Post]
    She's GFE, but expensive.
    She gave me the address of a gym next to her apartment and we made a time and she ghosted me. This was about a month ago, but I have seen good reviews on her prior to that.

  15. #7171

    Crystal

    She gave me the address of a gym next to her apartment and we made a time and she ghosted me. This was about a month ago, but I have seen good reviews on her prior to that.
    Last edited by Lotion2003; 01-08-26 at 07:16. Reason: Wrong placement

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape