Thread: "Sugar Babies" and "Arrangements"
+
Add Report
Results 646 to 660 of 17258
-
01-30-26 12:26 #16613Senior Member

Posts: 3338Unicorn?
I am visiting your turf. A POT I spoke w / informed me her definition of unicorn is a woman who both gives oral and takes anal. She says a lot do only one of these. Huh?
-
01-30-26 10:05 #16612Senior Member

Posts: 534Anybody seen this one?
Jordi-https://members.seeking.com/member/4...7-ee4c7cd56f30.
She's very conversational via text. Flirty and says all the right things but when a day and time is set she suddenly has to change it or just plain ghosts. Add her to the time waster list. If she comes around and we actually meet I'll update accordingly.
-
01-29-26 11:58 #16611Senior Member

Posts: 517Opsec
The Northern Virginia Board has a pretty good OPSEC thread which why'all might find interesting.
Originally Posted by AtlPrince
[View Original Post]
-
01-28-26 16:12 #16610Senior Member

Posts: 460Kaitlyn
I chatted with her and got the same impression. She seemed sweet but she also moves around from hotel to hotel and would occasionally send me texts that just made no sense. I never did pull the trigger because it seemed like it would be just like any other escort. Glad to know she is at least fun when you are together though.
Originally Posted by TravelinSD
[View Original Post]
-
01-28-26 11:54 #16609Senior Member

Posts: 30Another $1 k ppm
-
01-28-26 11:34 #16608Senior Member

Posts: 169Kaitlyn
Saw her a couple of months ago. If you're looking for a porn star experience, that's her. All holes open and loves anal. All bare if you like. Good personality, talks quite a bit, eager to please. She was a little buzzed when I saw her, but not sloppy drunk. I won't see again because I got the sense she's vey high volume.
Couple of additional things: No time constraints, I was there over 3 hours. Her quote, “You can cum anywhere you want.”
Originally Posted by WillDo4000
[View Original Post]
Last edited by TravelinSD; 01-28-26 at 12:15. Reason: Additional Info
-
01-27-26 16:55 #16607Senior Member

Posts: 178Sunday
Anyone seen this one? Seems a little desperate and wants to talk about PPM arrangements immediately. Kind of put me off.
https://members.seeking.com/member/d...4-58484ce098a4
-
01-27-26 09:44 #16606Senior Member

Posts: 215Kaitlyn
I will let you know.
Originally Posted by BrownSugaTwo
[View Original Post]
-
01-27-26 09:36 #16605Senior Member

Posts: 276She ghosted me
We texted briefly, then she ghosted me. I don't know why. Everything was going smoothly. Would be interested to see how for someone else gets.
Originally Posted by WillDo4000
[View Original Post]
-
01-27-26 06:45 #16604Regular Member

Posts: 9MaddyBear
Has anyone seen her? DM me.
https://members.seeking.com/member/9...3-32375b5b424d
-
01-27-26 06:30 #16603Senior Member

Posts: 1843Maybe I should change my FB password, although haven't heard anything else about it, so probably not a big threat there.
Originally Posted by AtlPrince
[View Original Post]
And I never use my real pics on Seeking, but not because a hacker can potentially get them. I mean big deal if someone gets your Seeking pics. They can scrape them off other parts of the Internet as well.
Although I guess it does matter if you are married, but then they would have to use facial recognition to get your actual identity and blackmail....but ok, of course that could be done. Unless you give your full name in your messages if they hack those too, or the name on your credit card, if they get that from Seeking databae.
I am more concerned about some psychobitch SB coming after me, and getting LE involved. I'm single though, so not much risk of blackmail, or similar.
But yes it is extra satisfying that none of my other "data" is on Seeking as well. (Actually nothing is on there now, because I'm locked out of using the site unless I selfie verify, and not doing it. Less competition for you selfie guys now).
Anyway I am very much into security. and privacy focused, so thanks for sharing this.
-
01-26-26 23:23 #16602Senior Member

Posts: 95Too bad you are still dating or paying for a 40+ yo
Too bad you are still paying for a 40+ YO woman. Woman's shelf life in dating world is 35 why.
Understand, if you are a looser, You can date and get laid for free but should never pay.
Originally Posted by WillDo4000
[View Original Post]
-
01-26-26 11:42 #16601Senior Member

Posts: 95Data breach
Have fun with your data that has been hacked. Never ever put your original pics or data on dating sites. Period.
https://www.expressvpn.com/blog/149m...-data-exposed/
-
01-26-26 11:05 #16600Senior Member

Posts: 70Witchcraft LOL
Why when I clicked link and first thing come to my brain she plucks hairs off you're head and does witchcraft? Maybe its the makeup or that doll she holding LOL.
Originally Posted by Sneakey1961
[View Original Post]
-
01-26-26 08:51 #16599Senior Member

Posts: 215Kaitlyn
Anyone seen this baby? I have a date setup for later this week.
https://members.seeking.com/member/8...e-f81c0d5cb623










Reply With Quote





