Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts

Thread: "Sugar Babies" and "Arrangements"

+ Add Report
Page 44 of 1151 FirstFirst ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 94 144 544 1044 ... LastLast
Results 646 to 660 of 17255
This blog is moderated by Steak 404
  1. #16610

    Kaitlyn

    Quote Originally Posted by TravelinSD  [View Original Post]
    Saw her a couple of months ago. If you're looking for a porn star experience, that's her. All holes open and loves anal. All bare if you like. Good personality, talks quite a bit, eager to please. She was a little buzzed when I saw her, but not sloppy drunk. I won't see again because I got the sense she's vey high volume.

    Couple of additional things: No time constraints, I was there over 3 hours. Her quote, You can cum anywhere you want.
    I chatted with her and got the same impression. She seemed sweet but she also moves around from hotel to hotel and would occasionally send me texts that just made no sense. I never did pull the trigger because it seemed like it would be just like any other escort. Glad to know she is at least fun when you are together though.

  2. #16609

  3. #16608

    Kaitlyn

    Saw her a couple of months ago. If you're looking for a porn star experience, that's her. All holes open and loves anal. All bare if you like. Good personality, talks quite a bit, eager to please. She was a little buzzed when I saw her, but not sloppy drunk. I won't see again because I got the sense she's vey high volume.

    Couple of additional things: No time constraints, I was there over 3 hours. Her quote, “You can cum anywhere you want.”

    Quote Originally Posted by WillDo4000  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen this baby? I have a date setup for later this week.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/8...e-f81c0d5cb623
    Last edited by TravelinSD; 01-28-26 at 12:15. Reason: Additional Info

  4. #16607

    Sunday

    Anyone seen this one? Seems a little desperate and wants to talk about PPM arrangements immediately. Kind of put me off.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/d...4-58484ce098a4

  5. #16606

    Kaitlyn

    Quote Originally Posted by BrownSugaTwo  [View Original Post]
    We texted briefly, then she ghosted me. I don't know why. Everything was going smoothly. Would be interested to see how for someone else gets.
    I will let you know.

  6. #16605

    She ghosted me

    We texted briefly, then she ghosted me. I don't know why. Everything was going smoothly. Would be interested to see how for someone else gets.

    Quote Originally Posted by WillDo4000  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen this baby? I have a date setup for later this week.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/8...e-f81c0d5cb623

  7. #16604

  8. #16603
    Quote Originally Posted by AtlPrince  [View Original Post]
    Have fun with your data that has been hacked. Never ever put your original pics or data on dating sites. Period.

    https://www.expressvpn.com/blog/149m...-data-exposed/
    Maybe I should change my FB password, although haven't heard anything else about it, so probably not a big threat there.

    And I never use my real pics on Seeking, but not because a hacker can potentially get them. I mean big deal if someone gets your Seeking pics. They can scrape them off other parts of the Internet as well.

    Although I guess it does matter if you are married, but then they would have to use facial recognition to get your actual identity and blackmail....but ok, of course that could be done. Unless you give your full name in your messages if they hack those too, or the name on your credit card, if they get that from Seeking databae.

    I am more concerned about some psychobitch SB coming after me, and getting LE involved. I'm single though, so not much risk of blackmail, or similar.

    But yes it is extra satisfying that none of my other "data" is on Seeking as well. (Actually nothing is on there now, because I'm locked out of using the site unless I selfie verify, and not doing it. Less competition for you selfie guys now).

    Anyway I am very much into security. and privacy focused, so thanks for sharing this.

  9. #16602

    Too bad you are still dating or paying for a 40+ yo

    Too bad you are still paying for a 40+ YO woman. Woman's shelf life in dating world is 35 why.

    Understand, if you are a looser, You can date and get laid for free but should never pay.

    Quote Originally Posted by WillDo4000  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen this baby? I have a date setup for later this week.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/8...e-f81c0d5cb623

  10. #16601

    Data breach

    Have fun with your data that has been hacked. Never ever put your original pics or data on dating sites. Period.

    https://www.expressvpn.com/blog/149m...-data-exposed/

  11. #16600

    Witchcraft LOL

    Quote Originally Posted by Sneakey1961  [View Original Post]
    Using reverse image search lately there has been So many profiles using easily found profiles from known attractive ladies. Here is one that's a European musician, I hardly think she is in Lithonia slinging Azz! Makes me wonder if there are that many ladies smart enough to find "similar" looking pictures on the web to "represent" themselves or is Seeking actively creating fake profiles to boost sales?

    Inquiring minds. . . .

    Juliet, 36 Lithonia.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/2...b-c11bf6a04b6c

    One of 10- 12 I've found today.
    Why when I clicked link and first thing come to my brain she plucks hairs off you're head and does witchcraft? Maybe its the makeup or that doll she holding LOL.

  12. #16599

    Kaitlyn

    Anyone seen this baby? I have a date setup for later this week.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/8...e-f81c0d5cb623

  13. #16598

    Just sharing another real one but gps


  14. #16597
    Quote Originally Posted by Makos  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/b...4-47b58271578b

    Wans 500 for a lapdance + HJ. Laughed my way out of that chat.
    $10 for the lapdance. HJ is free. If you want to be nice tip $20.

  15. #16596

    Time waster looking for gas money or selling pics.

    Claire-https://members.seeking.com/member/e...6-204509ed3d0d.

    Waste your time if you want. I'll sell you pics of girls that are way hotter than anything she can possibly offer.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape