Thread: "Sugar Babies" and "Arrangements"
+
Add Report
Results 676 to 690 of 17255
-
01-19-26 00:46 #16580Senior Member

Posts: 30Seeking has been rather underwhelming
When will see any fresh crop of college hotties.
-
01-18-26 12:05 #16579Senior Member

Posts: 77UTR info
Do you'll have any UTRs to recommend? If you'll can DM details and contact info that would be great. At this point looking for someone long term, hopefully low volume, reliable, sweet and who can host.
-
01-18-26 10:10 #16578Senior Member

Posts: 453Kibaby
https://www.sugardaddymeet.com/userP...isExtendUser=0
Pics are true, dtf, 300 range but the lollipop has to be wrapped.
-
01-17-26 22:51 #16577Senior Member

Posts: 1843The Seeking subscription cost is a minor part of it (although I always used a discount code and never paid more than $100, in the past). The hassles of dealing with the girls is much more expensive, as time is money.
Originally Posted by IAmHereForFun
[View Original Post]
Why does it matter if most of the girls on there are entitled or asking $1000 a month or whatever? What matters are the girls who aren't asking for that much that we can have a great time with. Why does some fat girl asking for $10,000 matter. It doesn't, just laugh and move on.
Anyway, the main benefit of the site is that are some "regular girls" on there, meaning not stone cold escorts who will fuck 10 guys a day, sight unseen. And you can get more conversation from them than with some escort, as in staying in touch before and after the date.. Of course there's a lot of overlap and some streetwalkers are more fun and friendly, than some of these SBs, but that is not the norm.
But if you put the time in and sift through a lot of dead ends, you can find some amazing pieces of ass on there. I was with several last year and most all of them were worth it.
The biggest downside of the site for me is that the people who own it and run it are a$$holes and it's easy to get banned and they steal your subscription money. So I hate giving them any cash, not most of the girls.
Facecheck.id site works really well, much of the time. I have been able to find a bunch of the girls on there, see their social media, their mugshots, and much more. A whole lot of them have a criminal record, it surprised me, but perhaps it shouldn't have.
Originally Posted by HollowGuy
[View Original Post]
-
01-16-26 14:34 #16576Senior Member

Posts: 454Sugar Baby Profiles
All I am saying is, make sure you're doing your due diligence when researching SB profiles. I'm seeing a growing number of accounts tied to strippers, escorts, and OF models. Many of these profiles are priced far beyond their actual value. At the end of the day, it's important to understand what you're really dealing with and set realistic expectations. If you're unfamiliar with typical rates or want clarity, I'm happy to share what I've learned. Stay informed and make better decisions my friends!
-
01-16-26 12:43 #16575Senior Member

Posts: 30It all depends!
Seeking is a shit ton more work. Than escorting.
Originally Posted by IAmHereForFun
[View Original Post]
Sure with $150 a month it's expensive.
But you have the potential to meet a less volume and potentially not a escort.
Girl there'.
But if you are happy with escorts and that works.
What sites do you use for escorts? And what is your monthly budget?
-
01-15-26 22:37 #16574Senior Member

Posts: 153Seeking 150 a month??
Holy shit my guys are Ya'll really paying 150 a month just to be able to message these chics on seeking? That crazy WTF? Am I missing something here? And if you guys are do you really find value paying that much on this site with chics just wanting money without actually putting out?, just judging by following on here for the past few months! I'm a 40's white dude making good money like the rest of the fellas in here I am sure, divorced and justlooking for fun no strings attached, and for the past few years I been smashing escorts and have had a blast doing it! Still having a blast actually LOL, but I am interested in this SB side of this hobby so I been paying attention. Most of these chics seem like entitled money hungry desperate chics to be honest! I've smashed some high end escorts and had a blast but what some of these chics want for something that's not guaranteed seems crazy to me. The most I've paid is 800 for an hour with an amazing early 20's Russian chic full service everything goes meet up. I seen recent post of some fat girls wanting 1000 ppm LOL. What gives tho! LOL enlighten me fellas! Just trying to participate and earn my senior status on here at the same time!
-
01-15-26 17:20 #16573Senior Member

Posts: 534Not at all, he lived in northern Virginia. And he is / was absolutely loaded.
Originally Posted by GoneForGood97
[View Original Post]
-
01-15-26 01:21 #16572Senior Member

Posts: 1302That's just straight dating at that point LOL. He was dating her.
Originally Posted by Airmantroy
[View Original Post]
-
01-15-26 01:18 #16571Senior Member

Posts: 1302Real girls still lie
Look at her. You have to know she's lying. I mean, c'Mon., it's absolutely obvious.
Originally Posted by PlayerOne1
[View Original Post]
-
01-14-26 20:55 #16570Senior Member

Posts: 34Alexandra
https://members.seeking.com/member/e...9-460f6cf0760a
Wants 700 ppm. Laughed and saw myself out.
-
01-14-26 20:37 #16569Senior Member

Posts: 270Need Info On A Baby
So, I have been off Seeking for a while and the baby below contacted me. I remember communicating with her but we never met up. We are scheduling a meet so any info on her would be appreciated.
-
01-14-26 18:52 #16568Senior Member

Posts: 454$500
She's not worth $500. Let her keep looking.
Originally Posted by PlayerOne1
[View Original Post]
-
01-14-26 17:55 #16567Senior Member

Posts: 534You're not wrong.
I know a girl, who is 2 years younger than me. She had a SD from the time she was 20 until around 4 years ago. He bought her cars, SUVs, apartments, a fucking house in E Cobb, gave her a credit card, paid bills for her family (sister) and friends. And he wasn't fucking her constantly, only around 2 times a year. I met the guy, he offered to pay me for taking care of her when we went out drinking, I declined because I had already been fucking her for several years anyway. She still calls me up to come fuck her and I hop in my car as fast as I can.
Originally Posted by PeterJohnson
[View Original Post]
-
01-14-26 15:40 #16566Senior Member

Posts: 77$eeking membership and fake profiles
Using reverse image search lately there has been So many profiles using easily found profiles from known attractive ladies. Here is one that's a European musician, I hardly think she is in Lithonia slinging Azz! Makes me wonder if there are that many ladies smart enough to find "similar" looking pictures on the web to "represent" themselves or is Seeking actively creating fake profiles to boost sales?
Inquiring minds. . . .
Juliet, 36 Lithonia.
https://members.seeking.com/member/2...b-c11bf6a04b6c
One of 10- 12 I've found today.









Reply With Quote





