Rubrankings.com
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 98 of 2490 FirstFirst ... 48 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 148 198 598 1098 ... LastLast
Results 1,456 to 1,470 of 37348
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #35893

    Try this one

    Quote Originally Posted by Marcman804  [View Original Post]
    Can anyone please point me in the direction of a pretty provider that offers a nice BBBJ?
    https://escortbabylon.net/review_list/7866422921

  2. #35892

    Nikki S

    She's is looking for help to pay rent. Still off brook.

    Rd so hit her up this morning.

  3. #35891

    Pretty is subject to Interpretation & YMMV

    Quote Originally Posted by Marcman804  [View Original Post]
    Can anyone please point me in the direction of a pretty provider that offers a nice BBBJ?
    Nora is very pretty as far as blondes are concerned.

    At one time she did BBBJ, no guarantee she will when she visits Richmond next week.

    Every individual has their own interpretation of beauty, I will usually give a higher score on looks when they are Asian, maybe because I find more good times with Asian Gals.

    https://touringvipmodels.freeescorts...s/nora-emilie/

    https://touringvipmodels.freeescorts...ffb2d60afa.jpg

  4. #35890

    Prettiest Girl for BBBJ?

    Can anyone please point me in the direction of a pretty provider that offers a nice BBBJ?

  5. #35889

    Emerson

    She hmu saying she's coming into town Friday night. She's leaving Saturday morning. Anyone who has seen her, be on the lookout for a text from her.

    Stay safe.

  6. #35888

    Sally

    Quote Originally Posted by Blundy2469  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone actually seen Sally? I haven't, and not for lack of trying. I don't know the secret to getting a response.
    Its tough. I messaged her yesterday and she hit me back this morning saying she was available. I wasn't able to partake unfortunately.

  7. #35887

    Link?

    Quote Originally Posted by Burnerman804  [View Original Post]
    Are the pics accurate or filtered?
    Don't know if it's the same as I can't find any current lolo ads.

  8. #35886

    Sally

    Has anyone actually seen Sally? I haven't, and not for lack of trying. I don't know the secret to getting a response.

  9. #35885

    Lolo

    Quote Originally Posted by ChristNotama  [View Original Post]
    Accurate, but overpriced. Nice bbj though ngl. She does hit either crack or meth before starting that intense bbj not even lying. So YMMV fir overpriced meowth.
    Does she do dt and cim.

  10. #35884

    Deposit scam

    Quote Originally Posted by Warmetal  [View Original Post]
    Don't know if anyone else has ahad a similar experience with this one. Set a time to come for outcall. Never showed responded back an hour after set time saying oh yea I need gas money to come. When I daid no proceeds to call and during our conversation could here someone in the background giving her questions to ask me to try and send deposit because it is unsafe without one. Wouldn't trust this one gents in my opinion.
    I mean the moment they ask for a deposit.

  11. #35883

    Details

    Quote Originally Posted by Warmetal  [View Original Post]
    Don't know if anyone else has ahad a similar experience with this one. Set a time to come for outcall. Never showed responded back an hour after set time saying oh yea I need gas money to come. When I said no proceeds to call and during our conversation could here someone in the background giving her questions to ask me to try and send deposit because it is unsafe without one. Wouldn't trust this one gents in my opinion.
    Dimmi di più.

  12. #35882

    Could be scam

    Don't know if anyone else has ahad a similar experience with this one. Set a time to come for outcall. Never showed responded back an hour after set time saying oh yea I need gas money to come. When I daid no proceeds to call and during our conversation could here someone in the background giving her questions to ask me to try and send deposit because it is unsafe without one. Wouldn't trust this one gents in my opinion.

  13. #35881

    Lolo

    Quote Originally Posted by Burnerman804  [View Original Post]
    Are the pics accurate or filtered?
    Accurate, but overpriced. Nice bbj though ngl. She does hit either crack or meth before starting that intense bbj not even lying. So YMMV fir overpriced meowth.

  14. #35880

    Talia

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyCruz  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have links for Thalia who everyone says gives the best BBBJ? Also can someone send me a post for Tamara who I've heard a lot of good things about? Thanks fellas!
    (804) ***-***3 idk if it still thensame digits, I contacted last year in March. I had fun, but the motel was just the worst spot.

  15. #35879

    Lolo

    Are the pics accurate or filtered?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape