Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,831 to 1,845 of 18666
-
01-29-26 13:40 #16836Senior Member

Posts: 136Haha
Me? Lmao. Oh man, not even hahahaha.
Originally Posted by Cashtalks25
[View Original Post]
-
01-29-26 13:29 #16835Senior Member

Posts: 450Corner of Ray & Cooper
Two places on the corner of Ray & Cooper.
Cozy Corner Spa Massage.
Massage H&why.
Scoped each and both had milfs / gilfs greet me. Very friendly. Seems like a good massage with L1 finish but not much more. I did not have time to try it. Anyone TOFTT yet with either place?
-
01-29-26 09:57 #16834Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 26Lily at Lucky Spa is awesome!
I second this! My experience with Lily was very similar. She's a fantastic girl, takes instructions well, very all around excellent service. Loved her BBBJ and CFS with her was quite a great time. She's got a very fun personality and definitely worth a visit.
Originally Posted by Reddog1987
[View Original Post]
-
01-28-26 22:13 #16833Senior Member

Posts: 40Spa 63 on Olive Ave and 67th ave. Next to liquor store
Beautiful young Jessica is back here now. I saw her last time at Lucky Spa about 6 months ago when she was a FOTB girl, now she's got some experience and wow! Great. She said she's at Spa 63 for 1 more month. She's much younger than most, a taller than most any girls, almost too tall for me, but I still find her body and super long hair so attractive. She is wife material, and the cutest fuck-me smile. I only had time for a short massage 2 days ago, but I wanted people to know she's back. $170 is my normal tip for her. Get the full hour if you can.
Originally Posted by EastsideJack
[View Original Post]
-
01-28-26 22:00 #16832Senior Member

Posts: 40Lucky spa - 96th ave and Peoria av
I came and saw Lily. She was cute, nice smile and great body. She took me to a room for a great massage to start, almost licensed quality. I was sore, but only had 30 minutes, so I quickly flipped and she sucked BBBJ and took it deep. Meanwhile she let my fingers wander briefly inside her to get her wet. We quickly went to CFS and missionary for a long while. I pulled the cover off and finished with CIM after a little more DT sucking. It was nice that she kept going for a long time after I came to get every drop before she spit it out. She was fun. $160 plus normal h. F.
-
01-28-26 16:51 #16831Regular Member

Posts: 2Oasis. Kelly
Went to check out Oasis in Glendale and was met by a girl named Kelly at the window. She is 5'4"ish, 115 lbs, long brown hair cute face big tits beautiful smile. She led me to a room and took the $40 for the house. Left the room and came back and (in broken English) asked if I was there for massage or something else. We agreed on $160 for L3 and CBJ. She took her tits out and let me play with them before leaving. I guess that was to take the payment to the house. Gone for a few minutes and took a call at the door. I could see that because a closed circuit monitor screen is in the room. She came back in the room and immediately knelt down to blow me. Good deep BJ with a bit of gagging included. When I tried to throat fuck her a bit she pulled away and bent over the table, inviting me in. Immediately pulled me in deep and I pounded hard. She asked me to be quiet. Mostly just to pound less so the table didn't make so much noise. I kind of obliged. We went from K9 to standing mish. She actually came a few times. That was encouraging so we switched up to reverse CG. I didn't want to finish that way so we switched back to mish. I asked if I could finish on her face or in her mouth. I was denied and finished hard in the cover. Fucked for another minute or so after I finished but could tell she was done. She helped me clean up and after dressed, rubbed my rod and asked me to come back again tomorrow. Maybe not tomorrow, but I'll visit again soon.
-
01-28-26 15:22 #16830Senior Member

Posts: 28Master list?
Sounding like a lazy LEO.
Originally Posted by ChumDizzle
[View Original Post]
-
01-28-26 13:19 #16829Senior Member

Posts: 136Locations
I wish we had a post that showed the locations off all the places we talk about in here. It's so hard to tell where each is since there are so many references. LOL. I need ones that are north Phoenix, Glendale, Peoria, etc. Sometimes it's hard to tell where the good places are. LOL. Anyone got a master list somewhere so I know which ones to focus on?
-
01-28-26 11:16 #16828Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 103Lucky at at Red Star (peoria)
Arrived in town yesterday early evening and was in need of some major stress after my flight. Made a stop into Red Star and drafted Lucky as my therapist. Went ahead and opted for a hour long session with her. Lucky has a nice figure, slim youthful looking, age to be around her mid 20's. Her tits were nicely shaped, looks to be Cs. Paid her the house fee after being taken into the room. I got undress right after she left the room. She returns a few minute later and proceed with a decent massage, the massage was pretty good with just the right amount of pressure. There were sufficient amount of teasing throughout the massage. On the flip more teasing in a playful manner. Was offered a nice BBBJ and cfs. Bbbjwcim was given. Now to the details. During the BBBJ she made several attempt at dt. Plenty of bls, lots of kissing, licking and slurping sound during the BJ. The cfs part was pretty darn good as well. We started in acg, then to rcg, next comes the face down ass up doggy. Finished in bbbjwcim. Overall a very satisfying session.
-
01-28-26 09:23 #16827Senior Member

Posts: 1318Gorgeous young girl named Linda working there. She is a half diy half helper. It's not a sure thing place definitely a YMMV but I've had some great massages here.
Originally Posted by AussChub
[View Original Post]
-
01-28-26 01:26 #16826Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 61Fun time with Nina at Infinity!
Stopped by Infinity today and matched with the lovely Nina. She is beautiful. Nice round shaped face with long brown hair and a sweet hourglass body, with meat in all the right places. She has some gorgeous C cup knockers, nice round ass and plenty of wonderful curves.
She took me to the room to undress. I laid down and she gave me a firm rubdown. Nice shoulder and back massage at the head of the table with her big tits occasionally bumping the top of my head. I reached up and caressed her nice ass at the same time. Then she got on the table and started slowly rubbing her big titties on the back of my head, moving down my back to my ass. She then tickled my balls and taint making my cock hard.
She then turned me over and straddled me, camel sliding on my cock while I enjoyed her big C cups. Then we went directly into 69. She dropped her pussy down on my face and immediately started deep throating my cock.
After a good 5 minutes I told her to get the condom. She sat on my cock cowgirl and rode me aggressively with her jugs in my face. I just loved sucking on her hard nipples. By this time, she is moaning quite a bit now, really riding me hard. Moments later she lets out a squeal and says she's cumming. After she finished cumming I laid her down for missionary. I was started giving it to her good and she said yes baby I'm going to cum again. Suddenly she wrapped her legs tight around me and started another massive O. I felt her pussy squeezing around my cock. It felt so good I couldn't hold back and blew my nut hard. Her pussy was just milking every drop out of me. When I finished, Nina pulled me close, hugging me tight, then after a few minutes I pulled out. She cleaned us up and I got dressed.
Nina is truly a service queen, really aims to please and knows how to make a guy happy. I hope she stays around for awhile. Definitely need to see her again soon.
-
01-27-26 16:38 #16825Senior Member

Posts: 39Well damn, I used to live close by, within a mile off McClintock, and never tried this place as I thought it had been reviewed poorly. I must have been mistaken or maybe that was just a while back and it's different maybe? In any case, this is exactly what I have been looking for and I get to that area once in a while. And that she does a lomi lomi is even better. I love that style. Thanks for review, hoping this is the place I have been looking for.
Originally Posted by DFulton69
[View Original Post]
-
01-27-26 10:03 #16824Senior Member

Posts: 970When I stopped in here there was only an older lady working and she said they just opened. I wasn't interested in her proving a massage so I left.
Originally Posted by IndyJon
[View Original Post]
-
01-27-26 01:01 #16823Regular Member

Posts: 11Not the same Mandy, but still great!
She wasn't the same Mandy, but this new one is still pretty hot. As most reviews have already stated she's arguably the most attractive of the 3. Can't go wrong with Cherry either who I saw and talked with for a bit while waiting for Mandy. My experience with Mandy was good. BBBJ, daty, dfk, missionary, rcg. The biggest issue was there people coming in frequently, at least 3 or 4 during my 30 min session.
Originally Posted by PowerZ
[View Original Post]
Seems like cozy is getting a little too popular.
-
01-26-26 20:39 #16822Senior Member

Posts: 533Coco at Peoria
I saw Coco at Peoria Spa. She gave me a very good massage that was nearly LMT level. She paid lots of attention to sore spots and bending my limbs to stretch my hips and knees. She's short and attractive and has lovely large natural breasts. On the flip she kissed me and let me enjoy her beautiful D cup breasts. She started 69 and finished in cowgirl. She cleaned me up and massaged my scalp, arms, and legs. I will see Coco again soon.










Reply With Quote






