Find Your New Baby
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Did I just get lucky or was it all just a dream?
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #16827

    McQueen and guadalupe

    Anyone know what happened to the lady that worked out of the salon suite in this area? Haven't seen her ads in a while on CL.

  2. #16826
    Quote Originally Posted by DesertRat  [View Original Post]
    I had to go to the VA on Van Buren and stopped at Relax Wood Therapy on the way back. Holy crap. The word is out on this place. I started to park in back but there was bunch of homeless guys getting high back there. I parked in front of a different storefront and ambled over to find the place very busy. I did an about-face and hit the bricks.
    Why post a tiktok link if it's basically just a wide ranging search on tiktok of "Wood Therapy"? Am I missing something?

  3. #16825
    Quote Originally Posted by SemiCumductor6  [View Original Post]
    What was the typical damage?
    I donated $. 60 plus house fee.

  4. #16824
    Quote Originally Posted by LFCnut  [View Original Post]
    Dropped in to Gold Panda today and got reacquainted with the famous Crystal, whom I seen many times when she was part of the Big 6. She still has that come F me look and so I certainly did.

    On a more somber note, she told me she is only here until Jan 31 and then back to San Fran until March, and then a one month return here. Catch her while you can guys.
    What was the typical damage?

  5. #16823

    Relax Wood Therapy overloaded with mongers

    Quote Originally Posted by DesertRat  [View Original Post]
    https://www.tiktok.com/discover/rela...oenix-az-85008

    Thank you PhxEngine for posting about this place. The downside is now every Tom, Dick, and Harry, will head over there. I found a review on Google from ten months ago that calls them out for giving happy endings. I guess because it is the hood no one gives a shit.
    I had to go to the VA on Van Buren and stopped at Relax Wood Therapy on the way back. Holy crap. The word is out on this place. I started to park in back but there was bunch of homeless guys getting high back there. I parked in front of a different storefront and ambled over to find the place very busy. I did an about-face and hit the bricks.

  6. #16822

    Crystal leaving soon.

    Dropped in to Gold Panda today and got reacquainted with the famous Crystal, whom I seen many times when she was part of the Big 6. She still has that come F me look and so I certainly did.

    On a more somber note, she told me she is only here until Jan 31 and then back to San Fran until March, and then a one month return here. Catch her while you can guys.

  7. #16821

    Roses zen

    Yeah it's crazy how many chandler is getting since Mesa cracked down.

    I think it will calm down since the LH shutdown though.

    Quote Originally Posted by IndyJon  [View Original Post]
    I don't understand why someone would open another place on the same corner as another massage place. You can literally reach out and touch Body Aestetics from that place. There are like four others on that corner or really close.

    I also stopped in to check it out. I didn't have time to try it but it's not just foot massage. They do body massage as well.

  8. #16820

    Cozy and High Priestess

    I've been a long monger and was once a pretty prominent member of another site. I've recently got back into the game after moving permanently from California to Arizona. Thought I'd check out the local places to see what's up. The first place I visited was Cozy due to the reviews here, this was just after New Year's day and what can I say other than the reviews here are accurate. Luna, I believe her name was, basically shoved me into a room, put her tongue down my throat and we were off to the races. No discussion of tip, nothing. Just as she laid me down on the bed another girl came in and put her tits right on the back of my head. I looked up and she was even hotter! She said 2 girl, $100 more. I said lets do it! From then on it was like being hit by a sexual tornado, licking, sucking, all the right noises. We swapped to many positions till I couldn't handle it anymore. As I was walking out, the other lady said next time you cum in me, okay? Me, like a doped up idiot just said okay. It was house fee (hh) plus $230. An amazing first visit and I don't know that I ever got the name of the second lady.

    The next visit I was craving something a little less Asian, a friend and confident recommended a place called High Priestess. This place didn't disappoint either, was brought to the room by a provider named Paola. A thick in all the right places Latina. It was hard to tell what a bangin body she had, because she was wearing baggy clothes. Massage was decent, she offered her menu on the flip and wanted $300 for everything. I said that's too much, I had a hankering though and talked her down to $200. When the clothes came off I really got a view of that body. Her skin was beautifully smooth and tanned, toned and tight. She started with a CBJ and moved on to CG and the Missionary. I couldn't last long and blew in the cover. Paola is definitely a beauty if not a little pricey.

    I'm off to find more hidden gems, happy hunting my friends.

  9. #16819

    Thanks for the Fun!

    I'm heading back to the frigid Northeast tomorrow, but I just wanted to thank everyone, especially at Khancious for the direction over which spas to choose. I ended up going to both Infinity and Cozy, and while Infinity was a little bit of a disappointment, Cozy was everything I was told about and more (just go if you haven't been).

    Infinity: my session was with Nina. She must have been new / intimidated by my size, because when I disrobed, she immediately said "suck only today". I'm not huge, but a Magnum fits. I negotiated her down to a non FS rate, and she proceeded to give some of the best head I've ever had. BBBJ, CIM, and swallowed. It was hot af. While leaving, another woman whose name I can't recall told me to "Come back next time for more fun" and Nina said, "You come back, I'll give you good puss". Well folks, I'm here for a good time, not a long time, so I said peace, got a dfk from both ladies, and looked ahead to my next spot.

    Ff to tonight and my visit to Cozy. This time, I called ahead and man was I glad I did. The person on the phone let me know that all 3 MTs were available tonight, and that I should come by. Immediately after setting foot in the door, out comes Mindy, a smoking hot MT with some amazing knockers. We went to the table, and after I handed her the house fee, she started getting flirtatious and guided my hand under her skirt, where she was going commando. She was very fun to talk to, and we didn't need to translate anything. Has a great sense of humor too. Well, it was 10 minutes in and she started teasing Jr from behind, so that's when we negotiated for extras. I mentioned I was in the mood for 2 tonight, and in comes Cherry, another cute spinner with a freaky (I mean FREAKY) side to her that came right out when we all started playing with each other. I prefer everything covered, but everything is on the table with those two, and I popped my threesome cherry with something that felt straight out of a porno. They both gave me one of the sexiest BBBJs ever, DT, playing with balls, everything. Then I went ahead and got the cover and we all went to work. First, Mindy wanted some head, so I gave her some (only because she was so hot) while Cherry was CGing me. After Mindy came, it was time to put Cherry on the bed and fuck, so I gave her a good pounding in mish while sucking on both of their large breasts. Mindy then asked me to give her my cum, so I pulled out of Cherry, switched to a new condom, then put Mindy on the bed and start going to work, first in mish, then doggy. She was dripping like a faucet, and Cherry noticed, so she asked if I wanted a prostate bang, which in the heat of the moment I accepted. It wasn't my cup of tea, but I could tell she was really into it. Guess I'm a freaky dude too. We all were going at it like rabbits, sweating and fucking, then in comes Lily, the 3rd MT. She was watching me bang Mindy, then asked me for more to bang her too. I said "hell yeah", but as I was taking her clothes off, I lost all self-control and blew in the bag while banging Mindy. Cherry clapped for me, LOL and I left Lily without her getting to have fun too. All three gave me dfks, and cleaned me up before I left. All 3 speak very good English too, talking dirty the entire time, which made it extra hot for me.

    So my ratings: Infinity: 7/10. Cozy Spa 20/10. I can't wait to make it back here to this beautiful state, but I'm going to need a while to recover from those two fun experiences.

  10. #16818
    Quote Originally Posted by AzHooligan  [View Original Post]
    Looks like there's a new Roses spa of zen 2 on the south west corner of Warner and Arizona ave in chandler. In the same parking lot as the bowling alley. There's 2 spas on that corner now. Looks to be same owner as the other one that took over the shady oaks place off baseline. It's a foot spa, didn't have time to pop in but I'll make time this weekend.
    I don't understand why someone would open another place on the same corner as another massage place. You can literally reach out and touch Body Aestetics from that place. There are like four others on that corner or really close.

    I also stopped in to check it out. I didn't have time to try it but it's not just foot massage. They do body massage as well.

  11. #16817

    Spa 63 at 67th and Olive ave. Next to liquor store

    Kiki is the new girl. She is the hottest one in Glendale right now. She's got me into the room and went straight to business and DFK, play with fingers, she just knows how to move and did everything I asked. I got some good P2 P rubbing in before putting on the cover. Not sure if there's an upcharge for more. I pulled the cover off when I blew my load and she sucked every last drop out and kept going and wouldn't stop playing with me afterwards. After a few minutes playing the other girl came in and gave me a kiss and said 2 girl next time. This is the place to go for the next 9 days until the end of the month. $160 tip, normal house fee. 30 min.

  12. #16816
    Quote Originally Posted by TimTheExplorer19882  [View Original Post]
    Had some time to kill over the long weekend and thought, what better way to spend it than to find some Asian hotties to bang. Texted Infinity for the current lineup, found there are two new girls that just joined, Nina and Shaya. I'm always curious to see the new talent so I went to take a look to give them a proper Phoenix monger welcome.

    Arrived at Infinity and it was Nina that opened the sliding window to greet me. First impressions were excellent. This girl's got a killer smile, very natural and just has an easy way of drawing you in. For me, the first impressions are pretty important. There are some providers I've met that clearly looked bored and unenthusiastic at first glance, which already for me is a red flag setting the tone for a lackluster session. But Nina was different. She had a million dollar smile, and a wonderful attitude. She looked genuinely happy to see me even though we had never met before. She's also got some meat on her bones. Her physique is the opposite of Abby who is tall and slender. She's a bit shorter and curvier, but not fat. She's also got a pair of gorgeous C cups with perky nipples which was also pretty hot.

    Back inside the room, we began with a usual massage. She slid her smooth hands all over my body, working on my back, shoulders, and neck, getting out some knots and really helped release some tension that had been building up. But I wasn't really there for the massage, and after a few minutes, I asked her to skip to the fun. Tossed her my donation. It was then she informed me she was on the last day of her period, but she offered to suck me and add in a second girl for an extra donation so I could fuck. I wanted to try out Shaya too so I figured why not kill two birds with one stone.

    Nina took the lead and kicked things off by pulling me close for some DFK while Shaya wasted no time dropping to her knees for a BBBJ. I was getting horny pretty quick with these two hotties, one servicing my cock and the other providing me with exquisite kisses. Shaya worked my cock to great effect, she performed tongue swirls on my tip while working my shaft and balls with her hands, it was the perfect combination. Then, I guess Nina wanted to make sure my cock was extra hard for Shaya's pussy, so she took over with her BBBJ skills, pushing me to the edge within minutes; my veins bulging, dick pulsating. I was ready to blow. She stopped just in time and said I was good to go, slapped on a rubber, and I placed Shaya up for standing K9. I went straight to fucking her deep and hard. She felt incredible, and her O faces were just fucking sensational. I could tell Shaya was possessed with having my cock rub her G-spot. She threw her arms over my shoulders and hopped on for some strong standing fuck. She was grinding so nicely I could feel her G-spot swell and rub against the head of my dick, really feeling amazing.

    While I was balls deep in Shaya, Nina kept making out with me, feeding me her whole body; mouth, tits, and even pushed her pussy up on my face for me to lick, flipping herself around so I could DATO. She kept pushing me to fuck Shaya harder and to make her cum. I flipped Shaya into standing mish and plowed her deep, she was squeezing my arms, scratching me as she reached her O's. Nina kept saying, "Baby, make her cum harder!" So I went all out, blasting deep inside Shaya, filling up the bag, while squeezing one tit from each girl. That shit was wild and an incredible way to nut.

    On the way out, I saw Abby and Stella who both came out to shower me with hugs and kisses. They were resting in the room right by my room and apparently they heard everything in my debaucherous threesome. They were both chanting to me "spa king, spa king! And cheering me on as I was heading out. That's a memory that will last me a lifetime.
    I remember Shaya from a while back at a different place. She actually give a good regular massage. Definately worth the full hour.

  13. #16815

    Stella OMG!

    Always a beautiful selection at Infinity. I was fortunate to meet Stella very beautiful girl, with a sexy body about 5'4 and great English.

    Didn't care to much about the massage even though it was sensual with lots of teasing and a little breast rub on the back.

    On the flip paid the tip, little mouth wash and alcohol before the fun began. DFK to BBBJ started the fun, then we switched to 69, that young pussy tasted fresh and yummy. Her BBBJ was awesome as she made my pole extremely hard. I couldn't wait to fuck her pie. We started in mish she complimented me by telling me I'm so big, so go slow. I stoked her long and slow, going from standing mish, to lying down then straddling her which caused her to cum multiple times. I asked her to go to standing K9, so I could pump that round sexy butt and grab them hips. Finished with HJ, got the usual, LFK, water and a nice hug. Met Nina and Saya on the way out. Both cute and sexy girls.

  14. #16814

    Cozy is indeed a good choice

    Quote Originally Posted by GhedoKramer  [View Original Post]
    Made an appointment at Cozy today to see Cherry. She previously worked in Mesa at a place know for their Top talent. Got there and the place was empty. Said she missed me as we started making out. Got out of our clothes and she began a BBBJ. After a bit, she sat in my lap while we posed and admired ourselves in the mirror. She then got me on all fours on the table as she started a tuma. I heard a knock on the door and Luna walked in. Meanwhile, Cherry didn't skip a beat with her tongue up my ass. Luna offered to join as a 2nd girl and I agreed. She stripped and started a BBBJ in front while Cherry attacked me from the back.

    After a few more minutes, Mandy enters and offers her services as a 3rd girl. Cherry stopped just long enough to let me know how fortunate I am that all 3 were available and went right back to work. Mandy was kind enough to hand me my pants so not to interrupt Cherry and Luna. After taking care of the formalities, Mandy started dfk while Cherry started grabbing my hips and forcing me down Luna's throat. Her throat seemed bottomless. After a few thrusts powered by Cherry, Luna with a mouthful of cock let out a "Mmmph!" We then moved to the mirror for standing k9 with Luna while Cherry stayed back with my ass and Mandy kissing and sticking her tongue in my ear. Luna then moved to the table for standing mish but after another minute or so had an appointment arrive so she got dressed and gave me one last dfk before exiting..
    Their lineup this month is truly amazing! Luna: she's like a recent college graduate, a beautiful spinner; Mandy and Cherry: mature and sophisticated; Mandy has excellent massage skills and a full bust, her girlfriend service is quite experienced; Cherry, you've already described her, so I won't say more. I'm definitely going back this weekend!

  15. #16813

    New spot in chandler

    Looks like there's a new Roses spa of zen 2 on the south west corner of Warner and Arizona ave in chandler. In the same parking lot as the bowling alley. There's 2 spas on that corner now. Looks to be same owner as the other one that took over the shady oaks place off baseline. It's a foot spa, didn't have time to pop in but I'll make time this weekend.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape