Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
K Spa 5128 Peoria
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #16842

    Lucky spa - 96th ave and Peoria av

    I came and saw Lily. She was cute, nice smile and great body. She took me to a room for a great massage to start, almost licensed quality. I was sore, but only had 30 minutes, so I quickly flipped and she sucked BBBJ and took it deep. Meanwhile she let my fingers wander briefly inside her to get her wet. We quickly went to CFS and missionary for a long while. I pulled the cover off and finished with CIM after a little more DT sucking. It was nice that she kept going for a long time after I came to get every drop before she spit it out. She was fun. $160 plus normal h. F.

  2. #16841

    Oasis. Kelly

    Went to check out Oasis in Glendale and was met by a girl named Kelly at the window. She is 5'4"ish, 115 lbs, long brown hair cute face big tits beautiful smile. She led me to a room and took the $40 for the house. Left the room and came back and (in broken English) asked if I was there for massage or something else. We agreed on $160 for L3 and CBJ. She took her tits out and let me play with them before leaving. I guess that was to take the payment to the house. Gone for a few minutes and took a call at the door. I could see that because a closed circuit monitor screen is in the room. She came back in the room and immediately knelt down to blow me. Good deep BJ with a bit of gagging included. When I tried to throat fuck her a bit she pulled away and bent over the table, inviting me in. Immediately pulled me in deep and I pounded hard. She asked me to be quiet. Mostly just to pound less so the table didn't make so much noise. I kind of obliged. We went from K9 to standing mish. She actually came a few times. That was encouraging so we switched up to reverse CG. I didn't want to finish that way so we switched back to mish. I asked if I could finish on her face or in her mouth. I was denied and finished hard in the cover. Fucked for another minute or so after I finished but could tell she was done. She helped me clean up and after dressed, rubbed my rod and asked me to come back again tomorrow. Maybe not tomorrow, but I'll visit again soon.

  3. #16840

    Master list?

    Quote Originally Posted by ChumDizzle  [View Original Post]
    I wish we had a post that showed the locations off all the places we talk about in here. It's so hard to tell where each is since there are so many references. LOL. I need ones that are north Phoenix, Glendale, Peoria, etc. Sometimes it's hard to tell where the good places are. LOL. Anyone got a master list somewhere so I know which ones to focus on?
    Sounding like a lazy LEO.

  4. #16839

    Locations

    I wish we had a post that showed the locations off all the places we talk about in here. It's so hard to tell where each is since there are so many references. LOL. I need ones that are north Phoenix, Glendale, Peoria, etc. Sometimes it's hard to tell where the good places are. LOL. Anyone got a master list somewhere so I know which ones to focus on?

  5. #16838
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 103

    Lucky at at Red Star (peoria)

    Arrived in town yesterday early evening and was in need of some major stress after my flight. Made a stop into Red Star and drafted Lucky as my therapist. Went ahead and opted for a hour long session with her. Lucky has a nice figure, slim youthful looking, age to be around her mid 20's. Her tits were nicely shaped, looks to be Cs. Paid her the house fee after being taken into the room. I got undress right after she left the room. She returns a few minute later and proceed with a decent massage, the massage was pretty good with just the right amount of pressure. There were sufficient amount of teasing throughout the massage. On the flip more teasing in a playful manner. Was offered a nice BBBJ and cfs. Bbbjwcim was given. Now to the details. During the BBBJ she made several attempt at dt. Plenty of bls, lots of kissing, licking and slurping sound during the BJ. The cfs part was pretty darn good as well. We started in acg, then to rcg, next comes the face down ass up doggy. Finished in bbbjwcim. Overall a very satisfying session.

  6. #16837
    Quote Originally Posted by AussChub  [View Original Post]
    Well damn, I used to live close by, within a mile off McClintock, and never tried this place as I thought it had been reviewed poorly. I must have been mistaken or maybe that was just a while back and it's different maybe? In any case, this is exactly what I have been looking for and I get to that area once in a while. And that she does a lomi lomi is even better. I love that style. Thanks for review, hoping this is the place I have been looking for.
    Gorgeous young girl named Linda working there. She is a half diy half helper. It's not a sure thing place definitely a YMMV but I've had some great massages here.

  7. #16836
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 61

    Fun time with Nina at Infinity!

    Stopped by Infinity today and matched with the lovely Nina. She is beautiful. Nice round shaped face with long brown hair and a sweet hourglass body, with meat in all the right places. She has some gorgeous C cup knockers, nice round ass and plenty of wonderful curves.

    She took me to the room to undress. I laid down and she gave me a firm rubdown. Nice shoulder and back massage at the head of the table with her big tits occasionally bumping the top of my head. I reached up and caressed her nice ass at the same time. Then she got on the table and started slowly rubbing her big titties on the back of my head, moving down my back to my ass. She then tickled my balls and taint making my cock hard.

    She then turned me over and straddled me, camel sliding on my cock while I enjoyed her big C cups. Then we went directly into 69. She dropped her pussy down on my face and immediately started deep throating my cock.

    After a good 5 minutes I told her to get the condom. She sat on my cock cowgirl and rode me aggressively with her jugs in my face. I just loved sucking on her hard nipples. By this time, she is moaning quite a bit now, really riding me hard. Moments later she lets out a squeal and says she's cumming. After she finished cumming I laid her down for missionary. I was started giving it to her good and she said yes baby I'm going to cum again. Suddenly she wrapped her legs tight around me and started another massive O. I felt her pussy squeezing around my cock. It felt so good I couldn't hold back and blew my nut hard. Her pussy was just milking every drop out of me. When I finished, Nina pulled me close, hugging me tight, then after a few minutes I pulled out. She cleaned us up and I got dressed.

    Nina is truly a service queen, really aims to please and knows how to make a guy happy. I hope she stays around for awhile. Definitely need to see her again soon.

  8. #16835
    Quote Originally Posted by DFulton69  [View Original Post]
    I visited last week and saw Coco, second time in the last month or so. I'm usually just look for a good massage and hope for L1 finish. Both visits I've received great massages with an unsolicited L1 finish. In fact I was about ready to fall asleep during the first ten minutes of the last visit. I opted for a 90 minute visit to get truly relaxed. She probably spent 45-50 minutes working my back, neck, shoulders and legs. The last ten minutes face down was teasing. Upon the flip she immediately started working around the fun parts then proceeded to a nice unrushed L1 finish. After cleaning me up, she left the room to wash her hands. Most places shoo you out the door once the deed is done. She spent another half hour giving a very relaxing face, scalp and neck massage. Then she proceeded to my arms, then a foot massage and wrapped things up with a massage of the front of the legs.

    Like I said it was totally unsolicited. No mention of $$, so tip what you feel the service deserved. I always go for the 90 minute lomi lomi because I enjoy the massage as much as anything. YMMV with other rub options.
    Well damn, I used to live close by, within a mile off McClintock, and never tried this place as I thought it had been reviewed poorly. I must have been mistaken or maybe that was just a while back and it's different maybe? In any case, this is exactly what I have been looking for and I get to that area once in a while. And that she does a lomi lomi is even better. I love that style. Thanks for review, hoping this is the place I have been looking for.

  9. #16834
    Quote Originally Posted by IndyJon  [View Original Post]
    I don't understand why someone would open another place on the same corner as another massage place. You can literally reach out and touch Body Aestetics from that place. There are like four others on that corner or really close.

    I also stopped in to check it out. I didn't have time to try it but it's not just foot massage. They do body massage as well.
    When I stopped in here there was only an older lady working and she said they just opened. I wasn't interested in her proving a massage so I left.

  10. #16833

    Not the same Mandy, but still great!

    Quote Originally Posted by PowerZ  [View Original Post]
    Let me know if you confirm it's the same Mandy!

    She was a beauty!
    She wasn't the same Mandy, but this new one is still pretty hot. As most reviews have already stated she's arguably the most attractive of the 3. Can't go wrong with Cherry either who I saw and talked with for a bit while waiting for Mandy. My experience with Mandy was good. BBBJ, daty, dfk, missionary, rcg. The biggest issue was there people coming in frequently, at least 3 or 4 during my 30 min session.

    Seems like cozy is getting a little too popular.

  11. #16832

    Coco at Peoria

    I saw Coco at Peoria Spa. She gave me a very good massage that was nearly LMT level. She paid lots of attention to sore spots and bending my limbs to stretch my hips and knees. She's short and attractive and has lovely large natural breasts. On the flip she kissed me and let me enjoy her beautiful D cup breasts. She started 69 and finished in cowgirl. She cleaned me up and massaged my scalp, arms, and legs. I will see Coco again soon.

  12. #16831
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 42

    Crystal at Gold Panda

    Quote Originally Posted by LFCnut  [View Original Post]
    Dropped in to Gold Panda today and got reacquainted with the famous Crystal, whom I seen many times when she was part of the Big 6. She still has that come F me look and so I certainly did.

    On a more somber note, she told me she is only here until Jan 31 and then back to San Fran until March, and then a one month return here. Catch her while you can guys.
    Finally got a chance to see Crystal at Gold Panda Massage in Sun City after reading all these glowing reviews for her. I'm happy to report that she is exactly as the others have described.

    Very exotic look, half Asian / half french mix gave me a feeling of freshness I was looking for since I'm so used to seeing Chinese girls at all these AMPs. She's amazing in the table shower, and has a gorgeous pair of wonderful natural D's. Won't go into too much detail since she's already been positively reviewed so many times this month, but I can confirm that she definitely deserves all the attention she's been getting on the board. Loved her BBBJ. Sloppy gagging, spit dripping everywhere, deep throating the whole thing without choking, sucking my balls while stroking fast, eyes locked hungry. Almost nutted early from that.

    Swapped into some CFS where the highlight was definitely Doggy. Ass up high, pounding her deep while her beautiful D cups jiggled and that was a view I'll remember for a lifetime. It didn't take too long before I finished in the bag.

    On the way out, saw another hottie who told me her name is Angela and that she just arrived yesterday. She's also very beautiful. I'll have to come back to try her.

  13. #16830

    Tien Mei

    I visited last week and saw Coco, second time in the last month or so. I'm usually just look for a good massage and hope for L1 finish. Both visits I've received great massages with an unsolicited L1 finish. In fact I was about ready to fall asleep during the first ten minutes of the last visit. I opted for a 90 minute visit to get truly relaxed. She probably spent 45-50 minutes working my back, neck, shoulders and legs. The last ten minutes face down was teasing. Upon the flip she immediately started working around the fun parts then proceeded to a nice unrushed L1 finish. After cleaning me up, she left the room to wash her hands. Most places shoo you out the door once the deed is done. She spent another half hour giving a very relaxing face, scalp and neck massage. Then she proceeded to my arms, then a foot massage and wrapped things up with a massage of the front of the legs.

    Like I said it was totally unsolicited. No mention of $$, so tip what you feel the service deserved. I always go for the 90 minute lomi lomi because I enjoy the massage as much as anything. YMMV with other rub options.

  14. #16829

    Tranquil Hands Stufio

    Quote Originally Posted by AzHooligan  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know what happened to the lady that worked out of the salon suite in this area? Haven't seen her ads in a while on CL.
    Search Craigslist for the add for Tranquil Hands Studio. She works there or owns it. Be careful there's another gal or two working there as well so you need to ask for her.

  15. #16828

    Latina Suggestions LMP

    Hello in town for the week between work, golf and casinos would like a good LMP experience. I do enjoy the massage aspect and tease plus a good L3 experience. Any recommendations I have looked through the forum some dated post so trying to see how recent or areas that are worth the experience.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape