LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 16 of 732 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 66 116 516 ... LastLast
Results 226 to 240 of 10978
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #10753

    Lay

    Quote Originally Posted by Dylan4396  [View Original Post]
    She legit I met up with her a couple of weeks ago I was skeptical at first to but I found her twitter and of and figured I go for she's cool.
    Oh nice. If you don't mind me asking what services did she give?

  2. #10752

    Lay

    Quote Originally Posted by JKanach  [View Original Post]
    Hi boys I'm just checking if anyone has info on this one. I've texted the number and they respond pretty easily, giving reasonable rates and they have adds on listcrawlers. I just can't find any reviews to really verify her. Much help would be appreciated.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/honol...n/318917958711
    She legit I met up with her a couple of weeks ago I was skeptical at first to but I found her twitter and of and figured I go for she's cool.

  3. #10751

    What's the scoop?

    Hi boys I'm just checking if anyone has info on this one. I've texted the number and they respond pretty easily, giving reasonable rates and they have adds on listcrawlers. I just can't find any reviews to really verify her. Much help would be appreciated.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/honol...n/318917958711

  4. #10750

    Disappointed

    Quote Originally Posted by Redneck1  [View Original Post]
    Although I have no personal knowledge, I recall seeing some prior posts in various threads about this type of advertisement for the Salt Lake / Airport area. They advertise multiple purported young providers, but with no specific names and with fake Asian photo model images, and offer sexual activities such as BBFS, BBBJ with CIM, Sloppy Deep Throat, COF, Fisting, Rimming, etc. The general consensus seemed to be that customers will not be receiving what is promised in the misleading advertisements.
    I checked this one out a month ago near the airport and it was like the title says DISAPPOINTED. Old Chinese woman. Ok BBBJ and offered BBFS which considered but nah it was a week or so of me not releasing so I know I could. Did mish then ended with k9 which I went off on! She was on the edge of the bed and I was standing. I mean it was ok but very misleading. $$ damage. Won't repeat. Be safe mongers.

  5. #10749
    Quote Originally Posted by BigTruckEnergy  [View Original Post]
    So based on all the rave reviews, I contacted her the day before I wanted to schedule an hour with her. After a little while she got back to me, and asked me to take a selfie in front of the Waik post office. I walked there in the rain, and sent it to her. She gave me her rates, I agreed, and we set a date for the next evening. I texted her a couple more times that evening, got responses, but the day of the date was complete radio silence. For someone who expresses a lot of concern about cancellations and no-shows, I expected at least a text saying sorry I can't make it.
    I do not recall this and I am so very very sorry. I am sober. Had 4.5 years under me and had a relapse in Honolulu recently. It lasted a few torturous days and I am terribly sorry that it affected you. If you give me the chance I will give you a Discount for your trouble on my next visit. Horribly embarrassed at that unprofessional behavior.

  6. #10748
    Quote Originally Posted by Nashua58  [View Original Post]
    Thank you sir!

    Any recommendations for Asian outcall?
    Sorry, I have no current knowledge on that topic sufficient to give a recommendation. Hopefully, one or more members with some expertise on that may respond.

  7. #10747

    Visiting

    Quote Originally Posted by Redneck1  [View Original Post]
    Although I have no personal knowledge, I recall seeing some prior posts in various threads about this type of advertisement for the Salt Lake / Airport area. They advertise multiple purported young providers, but with no specific names and with fake Asian photo model images, and offer sexual activities such as BBFS, BBBJ with CIM, Sloppy Deep Throat, COF, Fisting, Rimming, etc. The general consensus seemed to be that customers will not be receiving what is promised in the misleading advertisements.
    Thank you sir!

    Any recommendations for Asian outcall?

  8. #10746
    Quote Originally Posted by Nashua58  [View Original Post]
    I will be visiting in a couple of weeks. Does anyone have any experience with or an opinion of this Agency?

    Thanks in advance.

    Nash.

    https://honolulu.bedpage.com/Escorts.../13273351.html
    Although I have no personal knowledge, I recall seeing some prior posts in various threads about this type of advertisement for the Salt Lake / Airport area. They advertise multiple purported young providers, but with no specific names and with fake Asian photo model images, and offer sexual activities such as BBFS, BBBJ with CIM, Sloppy Deep Throat, COF, Fisting, Rimming, etc. The general consensus seemed to be that customers will not be receiving what is promised in the misleading advertisements.

  9. #10745

    Visiting in a couple of weeks

    I will be visiting in a couple of weeks. Does anyone have any experience with or an opinion of this Agency?

    Thanks in advance.

    Nash.

    https://honolulu.bedpage.com/Escorts.../13273351.html

  10. #10744

    Parisevans Coming to Honolulu

    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Hawai...ulu/Parisevans

    I met her 2-times in Las Vegas The first she wanted to invite a girlfriend, but I can only handle 1 at the time.

    The first time I met her at her incall second time she came to my hotel.

    Fun girl all around Definitely gets every last drop 💦 out of you.

    I don't remember the rates back then.

  11. #10743

    SheaBae Is coming & is FUN

    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Hawaii/Honolulu/SheaBae

    https://tryst.link/escort/sheabae

    I met her a few months ago in California and she is real down to earth and fun, read her great reviews.

    Ask for her (Add-Ons).

    Have fun when she gets here Men.

  12. #10742

    She is totally cool

    I must have seen her about 10 times over the past 5 or so years first at the massage parlors then at my place and a few times at her incall spots.

    You definitely need to try her out.

    https://tryst.link/massage/fiona108

    Quote Originally Posted by Darkman808  [View Original Post]
    Yes, she squirts. She enjoys what she does.

  13. #10741

    A very fun woman I've seen her three times

    You can't go wrong with her I saw her twice in KONA and 1 time in Honolulu She definitely knows how to get the best out of you.

    Quote Originally Posted by BigTruckEnergy  [View Original Post]
    So based on all the rave reviews, I contacted her the day before I wanted to schedule an hour with her. After a little while she got back to me, and asked me to take a selfie in front of the Waik post office. I walked there in the rain, and sent it to her. She gave me her rates, I agreed, and we set a date for the next evening. I texted her a couple more times that evening, got responses, but the day of the date was complete radio silence. For someone who expresses a lot of concern about cancellations and no-shows, I expected at least a text saying sorry I can't make it.

  14. #10740

    Doris is a squirter too

    Quote Originally Posted by Darkman808  [View Original Post]
    Yes, she squirts. She enjoys what she does.
    https://us-honolulu.bedpage.com/fema.../13294089.html

  15. #10739

    Rachel Donovan

    Quote Originally Posted by JanFortifore  [View Original Post]
    https://www.pornhub.com/model/rachel-donovan/videos

    I have no experience with this provider and I am just sharing information found. Leaks from OnlyFans sites are often posted to public forums.

    Happy hunting!
    Yes, she squirts. She enjoys what she does.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape