Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 781 to 795 of 13945
-
01-27-26 14:50 #13165Senior Member

Posts: 377Macy & Anahi
Hi guys. I'm having a hard time in doing some homework and reading reports today, website is giving me issues. I'm interested in this two. Had any of you meet with this girls?
Ms Macy.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...egas/200767026#.
Anahi.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...egas/200856369
-
01-27-26 14:23 #13164Senior Member

Posts: 434Steph in Space. AKA Piper??
The X link I see is where she (Steph in Space) is in a casino here, looks like she was attending he AVN show.
Originally Posted by DutchBoy25
[View Original Post]
The EB ad for Piper goes back almost a year now, and there is zero comments or reviews that I can find. The STG ad lists GFE as services, hard to believe this hot babe has been here in LV for a year now offering GFE and nada about her?
https://x.com/stephinspace1
https://www.stephinspace.com/
https://skipthegames.com/posts/hende...n/843999378685
https://escortbabylon.net/info_stats/7252350811
-
01-27-26 11:38 #13163Senior Member

Posts: 3424Whitney Marie
So you're the guy that got the BBBJ. LOL.
Originally Posted by NomadPush
[View Original Post]
-
01-27-26 09:06 #13162Regular Member

Posts: 5Tiny Marie
Haven't seen her in a while wondering if any of you have or help me find her.
https://secrethostess.com/7290191/
-
01-27-26 01:23 #13161Senior Member

Posts: 30Actually, that is Steph in Space. I'm looking between her social media photos and videos and her escort posts, she was in Vegas 2 days ago making posts in a casino, same nose ring, belly button ring, hair, etc.
-
01-27-26 01:12 #13160Senior Member

Posts: 30Also https://skipthegames.com/posts/hende...n/503985053486.
Originally Posted by PoonHound1969
[View Original Post]
Would love to know! She has a very similar look to https://www.reddit.com/user/steph_in_space/.
-
01-26-26 23:36 #13159Senior Member

Posts: 349Need info
Hey gents. She seems new at least new to me. New on p411. Curious if she is a rebrand.
https://violetblossom.ch/
-
01-26-26 20:58 #13158Senior Member

Posts: 102Whitney Marie
Speaking of Whitney, she texted me out of the blue yesterday. Said she landed in my city, business must be slow if she still remembers me lmao.
Originally Posted by RogerOver
[View Original Post]
-
01-26-26 17:04 #13157Senior Member

Posts: 2938Any info on Piper?
Quoted 400 per hour, but won't list services, screams super safety girl.
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_list/7252350811/1
-
01-26-26 10:58 #13156Senior Member

Posts: 72Sindycity Vegas
Wasn't sure to put this thread. So I apologize if this belongs somewhere else. I saw this ad / thread from a lady on here. All I have right now is an [Deleted by Admin]. Does anyone have an info on her?
-
01-26-26 10:51 #13155Senior Member

Posts: 3424Whitney Marie
Whitney wouldn't be a positive factor for any decision I'd be making. Her reviews are in the toilet over the last year or so. I marked her off the list because she's gotten so bad.
Originally Posted by MlDawgs16
[View Original Post]
-
01-26-26 09:12 #13154Senior Member

Posts: 74She's legit
While I've never met Ciara herself and can't vouch for her performance, she runs with the same group as Whitney Marie, Mila Davenport, Layla Banks, etc. All those girls are pretty reliable and I always book with confidence with them. Even on the rare occasion where I booked with one of those girls and they had to cancel, they will help you get something set up last minute with someone else.
Originally Posted by JKanach
[View Original Post]
Ciara has good reviews on TER with a 9. 1 average over 20 reviews. Her upcharges are a little ridiculous ($650 Greek, $200 CIM, $500 COF) but it's right on her website so at least she's upfront about it.
-
01-25-26 22:11 #13153Senior Member

Posts: 49CiaraGood
https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Nevad...egas/CiaraGood
Hello gentlemen, I've had a lot recommendations so far that's been very helpful, but I still got time before I'm in Vegas so I just want to keep looking. Is there any info on this one. I've made contact but she is one of the more hardcore screeners. Requesting either to provide references, Face I'd, or P411. I'm mainly curious if she's legit, and what services she provided.
-
01-24-26 10:48 #13152Senior Member

Posts: 3424Tiny AKA Allie
Yep. She's definitely a sweetie and is great at some role play if you like that sort of thing. She also has some rather UTR friends she works with, or at least used to. Search for Allie Lewis porn and you'll find an amateur vid or two of her out there.
Originally Posted by Flpho
[View Original Post]
-
01-24-26 00:22 #13151Senior Member

Posts: 349Forgot this girl. https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Nevada/Las-Vegas/tinyxx.
Originally Posted by JKanach
[View Original Post]
She likes to talk but incredibly nice and wants you to be happy. I see her about once every year. She will worship your dick.













Reply With Quote





