Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 53 of 930 FirstFirst ... 3 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 103 153 553 ... LastLast
Results 781 to 795 of 13945
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #13165
    Senior Member


    Posts: 377

    Macy & Anahi

    Hi guys. I'm having a hard time in doing some homework and reading reports today, website is giving me issues. I'm interested in this two. Had any of you meet with this girls?

    Ms Macy.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...egas/200767026#.

    Anahi.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...egas/200856369

  2. #13164

    Steph in Space. AKA Piper??

    Quote Originally Posted by DutchBoy25  [View Original Post]
    Actually, that is Steph in Space. I'm looking between her social media photos and videos and her escort posts, she was in Vegas 2 days ago making posts in a casino, same nose ring, belly button ring, hair, etc.
    The X link I see is where she (Steph in Space) is in a casino here, looks like she was attending he AVN show.

    The EB ad for Piper goes back almost a year now, and there is zero comments or reviews that I can find. The STG ad lists GFE as services, hard to believe this hot babe has been here in LV for a year now offering GFE and nada about her?

    https://x.com/stephinspace1

    https://www.stephinspace.com/

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/hende...n/843999378685

    https://escortbabylon.net/info_stats/7252350811

  3. #13163

    Whitney Marie

    Quote Originally Posted by NomadPush  [View Original Post]
    Speaking of Whitney, she texted me out of the blue yesterday. Said she landed in my city, business must be slow if she still remembers me lmao.
    So you're the guy that got the BBBJ. LOL.

  4. #13162

    Tiny Marie

    Haven't seen her in a while wondering if any of you have or help me find her.

    https://secrethostess.com/7290191/

  5. #13161
    Actually, that is Steph in Space. I'm looking between her social media photos and videos and her escort posts, she was in Vegas 2 days ago making posts in a casino, same nose ring, belly button ring, hair, etc.

  6. #13160
    Quote Originally Posted by PoonHound1969  [View Original Post]
    Quoted 400 per hour, but won't list services, screams super safety girl.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_list/7252350811/1
    Also https://skipthegames.com/posts/hende...n/503985053486.

    Would love to know! She has a very similar look to https://www.reddit.com/user/steph_in_space/.

  7. #13159
    Senior Member


    Posts: 349

    Need info

    Hey gents. She seems new at least new to me. New on p411. Curious if she is a rebrand.

    https://violetblossom.ch/

  8. #13158

    Whitney Marie

    Quote Originally Posted by RogerOver  [View Original Post]
    Whitney wouldn't be a positive factor for any decision I'd be making. Her reviews are in the toilet over the last year or so. I marked her off the list because she's gotten so bad.
    Speaking of Whitney, she texted me out of the blue yesterday. Said she landed in my city, business must be slow if she still remembers me lmao.

  9. #13157
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2938

    Any info on Piper?

    Quoted 400 per hour, but won't list services, screams super safety girl.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_list/7252350811/1

  10. #13156

    Sindycity Vegas

    Wasn't sure to put this thread. So I apologize if this belongs somewhere else. I saw this ad / thread from a lady on here. All I have right now is an [Deleted by Admin]. Does anyone have an info on her?

  11. #13155

    Whitney Marie

    Quote Originally Posted by MlDawgs16  [View Original Post]
    While I've never met Ciara herself and can't vouch for her performance, she runs with the same group as Whitney Marie, Mila Davenport, Layla Banks, etc. All those girls are pretty reliable and I always book with confidence with them. Even on the rare occasion where I booked with one of those girls and they had to cancel, they will help you get something set up last minute with someone else.

    Ciara has good reviews on TER with a 9. 1 average over 20 reviews. Her upcharges are a little ridiculous ($650 Greek, $200 CIM, $500 COF) but it's right on her website so at least she's upfront about it.
    Whitney wouldn't be a positive factor for any decision I'd be making. Her reviews are in the toilet over the last year or so. I marked her off the list because she's gotten so bad.

  12. #13154

    She's legit

    Quote Originally Posted by JKanach  [View Original Post]
    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Nevad...egas/CiaraGood

    Hello gentlemen, I've had a lot recommendations so far that's been very helpful, but I still got time before I'm in Vegas so I just want to keep looking. Is there any info on this one. I've made contact but she is one of the more hardcore screeners. Requesting either to provide references, Face I'd, or P411. I'm mainly curious if she's legit, and what services she provided.
    While I've never met Ciara herself and can't vouch for her performance, she runs with the same group as Whitney Marie, Mila Davenport, Layla Banks, etc. All those girls are pretty reliable and I always book with confidence with them. Even on the rare occasion where I booked with one of those girls and they had to cancel, they will help you get something set up last minute with someone else.

    Ciara has good reviews on TER with a 9. 1 average over 20 reviews. Her upcharges are a little ridiculous ($650 Greek, $200 CIM, $500 COF) but it's right on her website so at least she's upfront about it.

  13. #13153

    CiaraGood

    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Nevad...egas/CiaraGood

    Hello gentlemen, I've had a lot recommendations so far that's been very helpful, but I still got time before I'm in Vegas so I just want to keep looking. Is there any info on this one. I've made contact but she is one of the more hardcore screeners. Requesting either to provide references, Face I'd, or P411. I'm mainly curious if she's legit, and what services she provided.

  14. #13152

    Tiny AKA Allie

    Quote Originally Posted by Flpho  [View Original Post]
    Forgot this girl. https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Nevada/Las-Vegas/tinyxx.

    She likes to talk but incredibly nice and wants you to be happy. I see her about once every year. She will worship your dick.
    Yep. She's definitely a sweetie and is great at some role play if you like that sort of thing. She also has some rather UTR friends she works with, or at least used to. Search for Allie Lewis porn and you'll find an amateur vid or two of her out there.

  15. #13151
    Senior Member


    Posts: 349
    Quote Originally Posted by JKanach  [View Original Post]
    Thanks I definitely take a look at them. If you got anymore recs I'd love to see as well.
    Forgot this girl. https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Nevada/Las-Vegas/tinyxx.

    She likes to talk but incredibly nice and wants you to be happy. I see her about once every year. She will worship your dick.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape