Find Your New Baby
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #27605
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnJohn500  [View Original Post]
    Everyone from 317 is 100% legit. Anyone who has said otherwise is lying.
    There was a girl who went by Leslie years ago. I got a basic finish with under the clothes roaming. She was no longer there when I tried to make another appointment a few days later.

    I gave the place couple more tries with two different girls no extras.

    So yeah strictly legit and the owner monitors the girls pretty closely.

  2. #27604

    317

    If anyone has gotten anything above and beyond at 317 with either Nikki or Caitlyn, please shoot me a PM. Thanks!

    P.S. It looks like Nikki is very pregnant if any of you are into that.

  3. #27603

    Jjq

    Swore I posted about this but didn't see my post.

    Went about 2 weeks ago just scouting and wanting to see the spinner QiQi another poster reported.

    I got the other girl who's name now escapes me. My guess 50's but solid body. Went with L2 covered and while technique was 7/10 tenacity was 11/10. Once it got to the point where most girls would try to go for a hand finish, she stood me up got on her knees and had men face fuck her to completion.

  4. #27602

    The 'business' of life!

    Quote Originally Posted by Erebeb  [View Original Post]
    How do you go about offering work for these ladies? Post holidays I find myself in need of either side cash or saving on hobbying.
    Build trusting relationships for mutual satisfaction.

    Sir- I will send you a PM later this evening (or maybe tomorrow morning) after I return from helping the two spas in Ft Wayne.

  5. #27601

    Lucky sunshine -south

    As the roads are really f'ed up, was just checking AMP's nearby home. Got to visit this sunshine spa at meridian st. It is located on strip next to Mexican restaurant / salon. They have a pretty big reception area. MT name Wendy received me. She started giving LFK as if I was a regular customer. Well I missed this in my past visit to angel spa. She was wearing a black tight tee, she got firm, natural c's. Big bottom and flat tummy. She looks may be early 30's. Hhr house Fee. Started with massage, gave me a 10 minutes massage, I started played with her pussy, shaved and moist. She took the hints and started playing with junior and was praising junior size. Haha. Fluent English, I would say. Paid $. 30 for FS. She left the room to ge the cover. Started kissing body while on the flip and reached junior and started licking and sucking balls. Took it slow and by this time she totally licked my groin area. Went on to give CBJ. But asked if bbj is fine to which she nodded yes and said " you suck me, I suck you". Did 69. Enjoyed licking her kitty. Bbj skills were 7/10. Cover on. Moved on to mish, rcg. She was not bothered about time as it was almost my time. She is very patient and never looked at the clock. Busted inside her. Luckily there was another provider who took care of a monger in between.

    Happy mongering and stay safe.

  6. #27600

    Bobo Lesley

    Seems like the famous BoBo is back to her den and has said she is going to stay for a while here.

  7. #27599
    Quote Originally Posted by OldScavenger  [View Original Post]
    Agree 100% with NH!

    At her request, I have set up an appointment tomorrow to go help a lady at an Indy spa.

    And then on Wednesday to go help with some facilities enhancements at a Ft Wayne spa.
    How do you go about offering work for these ladies? Post holidays I find myself in need of either side cash or saving on hobbying.

  8. #27598

    Live in

    Quote Originally Posted by BigSexy0721  [View Original Post]
    If any day made me more aware I need a live in Asian to do things to me, that would be swell. Hope you all are being safe.
    I am positive. I could hook you up with a living would not be Asian though, and they would probably be about 20 years old, but they would have to be comfortable with you.

  9. #27597

    KK Spa

    Has anyone been to KK recently? Is it worth the trip over to the east side?

  10. #27596
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnJohn500  [View Original Post]
    Everyone from 317 is 100% legit. Anyone who has said otherwise is lying.
    That is just inaccurate.

  11. #27595

    Big Truck

    Quote Originally Posted by NuttinHappened  [View Original Post]
    You just flew into that driveway and didn't get stuck? I've had the pleasure of seeing Jessica twice and my, she is a treat. Congrats on an uninterrupted visit. There needs to be two MTs there. Ill probably just opt for hhr next time bc ain't no way I'm not getting interrupted with an hr when snow clears up.
    Big'ol 4 x4 Truck and the will to use it LOL!

  12. #27594

    RE: Alternativ STD concern

    Many moons ago I was a regular at the strip club in WI. A location at the bar was secluded from seeing anything under the bar table from the side. When available I would undo my pants (of course no undies, same for her) and rub my dick against the strippers ass. Occasionally got hand jobs, even a BBJ near closing time once.

    Also had secluded VIP rooms for private dances, often had fun there as well. Sitting with a regular, VIP rooms are all occupied. She sat me on a chair against a wall and provided a nice personal dance. She asked me if I was fixed, I said yes, she said fuck it and slipped me in raw. Great bouncing up and down until the deed was done.

    Week or so later, developed a rash on the side of my groin. Freaked out and went to urgent care. MD said "looks like shingles". I still asked for the full workup. Yep, included the poke of the little guy, ouch. When the tests came back, I had shingles, nothing else.

    When I had my annual physical, doctor mentioned about the testing with a quizzical look. Fuck, thought some things would remain confidential and not be added to my medical records. She dropped any inquiries and performed my physical.

    So far so good, I do like BBJ, FS is covered.

    P.S. , delay posting for the same reason everyone else has. Admin removed the original post, stating STD accusations require a rather high bar to post. With our anonymity Admin is correct.

    BCD.

  13. #27593
    Quote Originally Posted by VirtualTripod  [View Original Post]
    I Had a great visit today at Angel Spa on Emerson. I drove by and noticed the driveway was not plowed and there was no tracks. I called ahead and was informed they were open and to stop by. I arrived and plowed through the snow drift at the entrance to the drive. Once at the door I rang the bell and well greeted by Jessica in a small black dress. Paid $70 for the Hr and assumed the position. Jessica returned and started a pretty good hard massage with back walking. Great tease complete with topless b2 b rub and a cat bath before the flip. On the flip we agreed on $. 60 for CFS. She undressed and began a b2 b rub with more cat bath then proceeded to BBJ and Daty after she came on my face she applied the cover and climbed on top for a good ride I finished in the bag and we cuddled for few before getting cleaned up. I would definitely repeat.
    You just flew into that driveway and didn't get stuck? I've had the pleasure of seeing Jessica twice and my, she is a treat. Congrats on an uninterrupted visit. There needs to be two MTs there. Ill probably just opt for hhr next time bc ain't no way I'm not getting interrupted with an hr when snow clears up.

  14. #27592

    Angel Spa Southside

    I Had a great visit today at Angel Spa on Emerson. I drove by and noticed the driveway was not plowed and there was no tracks. I called ahead and was informed they were open and to stop by. I arrived and plowed through the snow drift at the entrance to the drive. Once at the door I rang the bell and well greeted by Jessica in a small black dress. Paid $70 for the Hr and assumed the position. Jessica returned and started a pretty good hard massage with back walking. Great tease complete with topless b2 b rub and a cat bath before the flip. On the flip we agreed on $. 60 for CFS. She undressed and began a b2 b rub with more cat bath then proceeded to BBJ and Daty after she came on my face she applied the cover and climbed on top for a good ride I finished in the bag and we cuddled for few before getting cleaned up. I would definitely repeat.

  15. #27591

    Much Needed Rest

    Quote Originally Posted by NuttinHappened  [View Original Post]
    All this snow gave all the girls a needed rest. Kitty can rest her kitty. I'm sure these stores will be extra busy when things clear up and they'll be extra eager to please.

    If you are able to visit soon, maybe ask them if they need anything. Some of them have never seen snow and many of them have limited options for getting things they need, like food. Some walk to a store if it's nearby.

    These database errors are annoying. Hope everyone is safe.
    Agree 100% with NH!

    At her request, I have set up an appointment tomorrow to go help a lady at an Indy spa.

    And then on Wednesday to go help with some facilities enhancements at a Ft Wayne spa.

    Also for the ladies, I have ordered some small things from Amazon- three orders, currently enroute to three different stores.

    And yesterday another lady asked me to come get the 'reimbursement' for some hair treatment lotion I'd ordered.

    Last evening I helped a lady better understand a court appointment caused by her personal indiscretion several months ago.

    This morning I helped another lady understand a delinquent utility bill.

    Why do I say these things? These ladies really appreciate our help, their friendship is great, as is the food and the 'reimbursements. '.

    And thanks NH for all that you do.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape