Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,696 to 1,710 of 29288
-
01-26-26 17:04 #27593Senior Member

Posts: 170You just flew into that driveway and didn't get stuck? I've had the pleasure of seeing Jessica twice and my, she is a treat. Congrats on an uninterrupted visit. There needs to be two MTs there. Ill probably just opt for hhr next time bc ain't no way I'm not getting interrupted with an hr when snow clears up.
Originally Posted by VirtualTripod
[View Original Post]
-
01-26-26 15:52 #27592Senior Member

Posts: 31Angel Spa Southside
I Had a great visit today at Angel Spa on Emerson. I drove by and noticed the driveway was not plowed and there was no tracks. I called ahead and was informed they were open and to stop by. I arrived and plowed through the snow drift at the entrance to the drive. Once at the door I rang the bell and well greeted by Jessica in a small black dress. Paid $70 for the Hr and assumed the position. Jessica returned and started a pretty good hard massage with back walking. Great tease complete with topless b2 b rub and a cat bath before the flip. On the flip we agreed on $. 60 for CFS. She undressed and began a b2 b rub with more cat bath then proceeded to BBJ and Daty after she came on my face she applied the cover and climbed on top for a good ride I finished in the bag and we cuddled for few before getting cleaned up. I would definitely repeat.
-
01-26-26 15:22 #27591Senior Member

Posts: 507Much Needed Rest
Agree 100% with NH!
Originally Posted by NuttinHappened
[View Original Post]
At her request, I have set up an appointment tomorrow to go help a lady at an Indy spa.
And then on Wednesday to go help with some facilities enhancements at a Ft Wayne spa.
Also for the ladies, I have ordered some small things from Amazon- three orders, currently enroute to three different stores.
And yesterday another lady asked me to come get the 'reimbursement' for some hair treatment lotion I'd ordered.
Last evening I helped a lady better understand a court appointment caused by her personal indiscretion several months ago.
This morning I helped another lady understand a delinquent utility bill.
Why do I say these things? These ladies really appreciate our help, their friendship is great, as is the food and the 'reimbursements. '.
And thanks NH for all that you do.
-
01-26-26 13:17 #27590Senior Member

Posts: 57Myth
Everyone from 317 is 100% legit. Anyone who has said otherwise is lying.
Originally Posted by BigGuy43
[View Original Post]
-
01-26-26 11:58 #27589Senior Member

Posts: 170Much needed rest
All this snow gave all the girls a needed rest. Kitty can rest her kitty. I'm sure these stores will be extra busy when things clear up and they'll be extra eager to please.
If you are able to visit soon, maybe ask them if they need anything. Some of them have never seen snow and many of them have limited options for getting things they need, like food. Some walk to a store if it's nearby.
These database errors are annoying. Hope everyone is safe.
-
01-26-26 11:38 #27588Regular Member

Posts: 20Angel Spa Mich Rd.
Hey. I haven't been up to that Angel Spa much. Lili / Lesley and Coral primarily. Do you have a name on the busty younger lady you mentioned there? Is she just L1? I'm not sure on the L rating by the way. L1 handshake? L2 paying lip service? And L3. The deep dive? And for the fellow looking for spas North on Michigan Rd. If Bobo is back at Lesley's. Trade that L1 you're looking for in and get an L12 from Bobo. LOL.
-
01-25-26 17:42 #27587Regular Member

Posts: 16Snowed in
If any day made me more aware I need a live in Asian to do things to me, that would be swell. Hope you all are being safe.
-
01-25-26 16:44 #27586Senior Member

Posts: 35Bobo
Bobo is back at Lesley spa again. I just saw her this afternoon. The road condition was bad but I had an amazing time with Bobo. She told me that she's done with the break and will be there from here on out.
-
01-25-26 09:02 #27585Senior Member

Posts: 102Then you must visit Kitty
Smoking hot, young girl, you described Kitty who is a sight to behold.
Originally Posted by Rizzo3927
[View Original Post]
She's at Coral Spa, [Deleted by Admin]
Also-I'd second Angel Spa on and. Michigan. That usually has a young beauty with a nice rack on duty.
FF70.
[Don't post addresses
A2
-
01-24-26 23:38 #27584Senior Member

Posts: 342Angel Spa
Another suggestion would be Angel Spa on North Michigan Rd., about 8300 North. Due to some health problems, I have not been there for about 6 months, but before that I was a regular customer. I always saw 'Anna', who gave a wonderful massage, never shorted on time, L1 was very nice. The spa itself is clean and looks good. The times I have been there the MT have been courteous and appreciative of the business. I do not think 'FS' is on the menu, but that is my opinion.
Originally Posted by Rizzo3927
[View Original Post]
-
01-24-26 18:26 #27583Senior Member

Posts: 233Much Appreciated
Thanks for the 911!! If you are ever down in the Charlotte area. Let me know.
Originally Posted by Fender7433
[View Original Post]
-
01-24-26 15:35 #27582Regular Member

Posts: 20North Michigan Rd
You aren't far from Coral. Kitty is there still I believe. A very good choice as other posts will show.
Originally Posted by Rizzo3927
[View Original Post]
Lili's spa is just south of the pyramids on Michigan Rd. 75 ish I think. Kiki is a solid option.
-
01-24-26 08:57 #27581Senior Member

Posts: 27Megan 317
If anyone has experience with Megan from 317 and could message me I'd appreciate it!
-
01-24-26 01:03 #27580Regular Member

Posts: 32Ivy Solid D
After a rough week, started mongering around south side. All the AMP's were quite busy. After a while could see only one vehicle outside sunshine spa at south meridian. Knowing 2 MT's work there, I confidently made my move in. Waited in the reception area for almost 10 minutes. About to leave when all of a sudden a lady with huge D racks appeared. Got to know her name is IVy and learned she was the MILF some one in the group spoke before. I could see her voluptuous and oily cleavage and got a instant boner.
Paid standard house fee for hhr and got into the room. Started with a decent massage. She was not wearing any panty, so it was easy access to her kitty and made my moves and got succeeded. I some how felt her body resemble an insta influencer "ann. Le. Do". Anyways, her english is no good. Make sure to use translator for explaining your needs. Got settled for CFS for. 140. She completely became naked and applied oil on her and went onto give a b2 b massage. Due to her tits, the rub felt more erotic. Did Russian, BBJ and usual FS cover stuff. Not tight but you do enjoy her tits shaking while in action. Somehow was not able to cum. She has a lot of patience. Eventhough the session got interrupted by a monger and she knew the customer was waiting. She dealt me with a lot of patience and gave me a hand job and kissing junior's tip in between.
Didn't give a any hot towel but only tissues and alcohol swipes. Stay safe from the winter storm.
-
01-23-26 20:08 #27579Senior Member

Posts: 491KS Spa.
Originally Posted by Bubbler99
[View Original Post]
It's been open for a few months and there have been a handful of reports. If I remember correctly, under this new ownership it is strictly legit. I've been once and had a great massage but not even a hint of anything extra and I was naked as a jaybird.










Reply With Quote




