Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 391 to 405 of 16678
-
02-01-26 17:06 #16288Senior Member

Posts: 357Hotel
Ouch. I'm guessing this is the hotel? Its actually the same 'operation' as the AAMP, but this is where they send the older or fat women. I refuse to wait more than 3-4 minutes and bail if they give me any excuses. I can bang any Chinese woman once, since I really like strange, but won't repeat if they are fat. Old doesn't bother me quite as much. Though I don't repeat in general, not enough time and who knows if they are still around.
Originally Posted by KyleAxelRod
[View Original Post]
Generally speaking.
Hotel: 140.
AAMP: 200.
YMMV, but saving $60 is not normally worth it. Unless you like to bang Asian women you've never meet before, which is what I prefer.
-ND.
-
02-01-26 11:31 #16287Senior Member

Posts: 181So has anyone been able to confirm if Lexxi is in fact back, or if this is yet another scam? I was able to get in contact with her at the new number. She didn't really remember me (it's been a good 10+ years) but was willing to meet without deposit. Whomever I talked to did confirm that the 1781 number is now claimed by someone else who is using it for scams, and noted that it was an old Google Voice number that she didn't keep up. I'm still getting vibes that this may be a scam. Nearly all of the links and sites in the ad are showing that she's inactive or they are altogether dead. Any suggestions on how I could get confirmation if it is really her?
Originally Posted by Sanctimonious6
[View Original Post]
-
02-01-26 00:36 #16286Senior Member

Posts: 37I'd be careful at the current Asian Apt
Total hit or miss. I think the current one is a huge miss though. Went there this week only to see three dudes come in and out very quickly (not enough for a nut) all while making me wait for an hour plus. I would have left earlier but I was blocked in by an MFD ambulance and fire truck who happened to roll up and go into the same building with a stretcher. Hard pass for me.
Originally Posted by NoDamage
[View Original Post]
-
01-30-26 14:20 #16285Senior Member

Posts: 98Warning about Jessie
When I was in Wisconsin a little while ago, Jessie unfortunately ripped me off in my dream. Basically agreed to do everything prior to donation but once that came into play she started making bullshit excuses to go back on what we agreed on. Not wanting to escalate (she had an angry dog and 'boyfriend' at her incall, not realizing until too late) I settled on a lackluster bbj before heading out disappointed as hell.
Originally Posted by Chad152
[View Original Post]
Jayy on the other hand was a completely different story during my time. Really accommodating and friendly provider. Honestly one of the best BBFS experiences I've ever had in my life. If you hit her G spot just right and then the sensation that 'cums' from her feels INCREDIBLE. As mentioned she unfortunately is an IV user. So I'd either wrap up or reccommend getting both available PREPs (godsends) before taking the leap. Hope this helps.
-
01-29-26 20:28 #16284Senior Member

Posts: 338Thanks for the intel, I'll probably give her a try soon.
Originally Posted by Drake11
[View Original Post]
-
01-29-26 20:28 #16283Senior Member

Posts: 338Thanks for the warning
That's all good to know. It's a shame she's drug-addled and mentally unbalanced, the photos looked pretty good for someone on STG.
Originally Posted by Chad152
[View Original Post]
-
01-29-26 13:46 #16282Senior Member

Posts: 200Jessie
I haven't had a date with her, but I had a couple with her younger sister, Jayy in Milwaukee. Jayy is a good time. Great head game and her pussy feels amazing. I had a date with Jayy a little over a month ago and Jessie was there. Her pics are accurate but I did notice she had a bit of a foopa. You can see it in some of her pics. She's not obese, so I'm guessing it's from having a kid. One thing to note is that Jayy and Jessie are both IV drug users.
Originally Posted by Drake11
[View Original Post]
-
01-29-26 13:34 #16281Senior Member

Posts: 200Brazil Rain
I know her personally. She used to work at Club Bristol but was fired twice over the last few years. The first time was from passing out in the bathroom from opiate use, the second time was for erratic behavior and sending death threats to another dancer. She's a very sweet girl when sober, but she's on crack now, and her behavior is very unpredictable. Even when sober, you can't believe anything she says. I believe she's a compulsive liar. I've never done a date with her, so I can't offer any details on that. I do know that she hates what she's doing. I'd suggest that you avoid her. I have no idea what trouble you might be walking into.
Originally Posted by Varanus
[View Original Post]
-
01-27-26 20:32 #16280Regular Member

Posts: 19Rylee Raven in Madison
Has anyone been able to get ahold of Rylee? She has been posting in Madison these last few weeks and I have not been able to get ahold of her.
I have tried texting, messaging, etc. On separate days and occasions and I get zero response.
I see plenty of reviews about her but I just don't know how anyone gets ahold of her unless I'm missing something.
https://tryst.link/escort/rylee-raven
-
01-26-26 09:07 #16279Senior Member

Posts: 127I've been doing this for a while but I don't recall her ever posting. I've had a chance to see her a couple times now and I'd highly recommend. Her menu seems a little limited on stg but I think it's one of those situations where YMMV depending on how you hit it off. Our sessions have been very much GFE. Please treat her well she's super sweet.
Originally Posted by Varanus
[View Original Post]
-
01-25-26 11:24 #16278Senior Member

Posts: 357Asian Apartment
While I've not been in 2026, they did a pretty good job of bringing in good looking women in the 30/40's age range in 2025. There was at least one in her 20's but I missed out.
Originally Posted by Varanus
[View Original Post]
Current talent right this moment? I've no idea.
There have been multiple operations at that apartment complex and yeah I would agree that the last two locations (same complex as current, different buildings) got old fat women. The current one does a much better job.
The hotel is hit and miss, mostly a miss. Though I did get the cheapest 3-way I've ever gotten over the summer.
-
01-25-26 08:59 #16277Senior Member

Posts: 338I only tried the Asian apartments once a couple of years ago. I knew that I wouldn't get anything like what's in the photos, but the woman who answered the door was just awful - 50's, possibly 60's, shapeless blob body (not fat, just amorphous), unkempt hair, and a sunken face. I just excused myself, walked away, and haven't been motivated to roll the dice again.
Originally Posted by Sanctimonious6
[View Original Post]
As to the traficking part, the same thing applies to Asian massage parlor girls. I'm sure many if not the majority of those are traficked, and even most "independent" providers, particularly on STG, are handing most of their money over to their "manager"/ drug dealer.
-
01-24-26 12:29 #16276Senior Member

Posts: 56Pretty Kitty
Searched for info with this one but couldn't find anything. Anyone have intel to share?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...-/270010116873
-
01-24-26 12:25 #16275Senior Member

Posts: 1152Luck of the draw
It's a total crapshoot. Occasionally you'll be pleasantly surprised and get someone young-ish (30's) and reasonably cute. For me, the biggest issue is that some of these women are being trafficked, and I want no part of that.
Originally Posted by Varanus
[View Original Post]
-
01-24-26 09:06 #16274Senior Member

Posts: 338The trouble with the Asian apartments is that you're buying a pig in a poke. With other ads, there's at least the hope that the person who answers the door looks something like the photo (albeit usually older and either fatter or more haggard), whereas with the Asians, the photo is of a model or porn star, the reality is some dumpy middle-aged Asian woman decades past her expiration date.
Originally Posted by Osito608
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





