Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 27 of 1112 FirstFirst ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 77 127 527 1027 ... LastLast
Results 391 to 405 of 16676
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #16286

    I'd be careful at the current Asian Apt

    Quote Originally Posted by NoDamage  [View Original Post]
    While I've not been in 2026, they did a pretty good job of bringing in good looking women in the 30/40's age range in 2025. There was at least one in her 20's but I missed out.

    Current talent right this moment? I've no idea.

    There have been multiple operations at that apartment complex and yeah I would agree that the last two locations (same complex as current, different buildings) got old fat women. The current one does a much better job.

    The hotel is hit and miss, mostly a miss. Though I did get the cheapest 3-way I've ever gotten over the summer.
    Total hit or miss. I think the current one is a huge miss though. Went there this week only to see three dudes come in and out very quickly (not enough for a nut) all while making me wait for an hour plus. I would have left earlier but I was blocked in by an MFD ambulance and fire truck who happened to roll up and go into the same building with a stretcher. Hard pass for me.

  2. #16285

    Warning about Jessie

    Quote Originally Posted by Chad152  [View Original Post]
    I haven't had a date with her, but I had a couple with her younger sister, Jayy in Milwaukee. Jayy is a good time. Great head game and her pussy feels amazing. I had a date with Jayy a little over a month ago and Jessie was there. Her pics are accurate but I did notice she had a bit of a foopa. You can see it in some of her pics. She's not obese, so I'm guessing it's from having a kid. One thing to note is that Jayy and Jessie are both IV drug users.
    When I was in Wisconsin a little while ago, Jessie unfortunately ripped me off in my dream. Basically agreed to do everything prior to donation but once that came into play she started making bullshit excuses to go back on what we agreed on. Not wanting to escalate (she had an angry dog and 'boyfriend' at her incall, not realizing until too late) I settled on a lackluster bbj before heading out disappointed as hell.

    Jayy on the other hand was a completely different story during my time. Really accommodating and friendly provider. Honestly one of the best BBFS experiences I've ever had in my life. If you hit her G spot just right and then the sensation that 'cums' from her feels INCREDIBLE. As mentioned she unfortunately is an IV user. So I'd either wrap up or reccommend getting both available PREPs (godsends) before taking the leap. Hope this helps.

  3. #16284
    Quote Originally Posted by Drake11  [View Original Post]
    I've been doing this for a while but I don't recall her ever posting. I've had a chance to see her a couple times now and I'd highly recommend. Her menu seems a little limited on stg but I think it's one of those situations where YMMV depending on how you hit it off. Our sessions have been very much GFE. Please treat her well she's super sweet.
    Thanks for the intel, I'll probably give her a try soon.

  4. #16283

    Thanks for the warning

    Quote Originally Posted by Chad152  [View Original Post]
    I know her personally. She used to work at Club Bristol but was fired twice over the last few years. The first time was from passing out in the bathroom from opiate use, the second time was for erratic behavior and sending death threats to another dancer. She's a very sweet girl when sober, but she's on crack now, and her behavior is very unpredictable. Even when sober, you can't believe anything she says. I believe she's a compulsive liar. I've never done a date with her, so I can't offer any details on that. I do know that she hates what she's doing. I'd suggest that you avoid her. I have no idea what trouble you might be walking into.
    That's all good to know. It's a shame she's drug-addled and mentally unbalanced, the photos looked pretty good for someone on STG.

  5. #16282

    Jessie

    Quote Originally Posted by Drake11  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen this girl?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...m/352603381300

    She's been posting a lot about visiting for a limited time but seems to be sticking around. I like how she looks but she does have a bad review on the other site. I haven't seen any ripoff reports on town yet so just checking here first.
    I haven't had a date with her, but I had a couple with her younger sister, Jayy in Milwaukee. Jayy is a good time. Great head game and her pussy feels amazing. I had a date with Jayy a little over a month ago and Jessie was there. Her pics are accurate but I did notice she had a bit of a foopa. You can see it in some of her pics. She's not obese, so I'm guessing it's from having a kid. One thing to note is that Jayy and Jessie are both IV drug users.

  6. #16281

    Brazil Rain

    Quote Originally Posted by Varanus  [View Original Post]
    The photos look decent, has anybody seen her or know anything about her?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...n/416191283705
    I know her personally. She used to work at Club Bristol but was fired twice over the last few years. The first time was from passing out in the bathroom from opiate use, the second time was for erratic behavior and sending death threats to another dancer. She's a very sweet girl when sober, but she's on crack now, and her behavior is very unpredictable. Even when sober, you can't believe anything she says. I believe she's a compulsive liar. I've never done a date with her, so I can't offer any details on that. I do know that she hates what she's doing. I'd suggest that you avoid her. I have no idea what trouble you might be walking into.

  7. #16280

    Rylee Raven in Madison

    Has anyone been able to get ahold of Rylee? She has been posting in Madison these last few weeks and I have not been able to get ahold of her.

    I have tried texting, messaging, etc. On separate days and occasions and I get zero response.

    I see plenty of reviews about her but I just don't know how anyone gets ahold of her unless I'm missing something.

    https://tryst.link/escort/rylee-raven

  8. #16279
    Quote Originally Posted by Varanus  [View Original Post]
    A girl calling herself "Jynx" has been posting on Tryst and on STG:

    https://tryst.link/escort/jynx

    And.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...l/986500246878

    The photos look familiar from a couple of years ago but I can't place her. Anyone recognize her and remember her old handle?
    I've been doing this for a while but I don't recall her ever posting. I've had a chance to see her a couple times now and I'd highly recommend. Her menu seems a little limited on stg but I think it's one of those situations where YMMV depending on how you hit it off. Our sessions have been very much GFE. Please treat her well she's super sweet.

  9. #16278

    Asian Apartment

    Quote Originally Posted by Varanus  [View Original Post]
    I only tried the Asian apartments once a couple of years ago. I knew that I wouldn't get anything like what's in the photos, but the woman who answered the door was just awful - 50's, possibly 60's, shapeless blob body (not fat, just amorphous), unkempt hair, and a sunken face. I just excused myself, walked away, and haven't been motivated to roll the dice again
    While I've not been in 2026, they did a pretty good job of bringing in good looking women in the 30/40's age range in 2025. There was at least one in her 20's but I missed out.

    Current talent right this moment? I've no idea.

    There have been multiple operations at that apartment complex and yeah I would agree that the last two locations (same complex as current, different buildings) got old fat women. The current one does a much better job.

    The hotel is hit and miss, mostly a miss. Though I did get the cheapest 3-way I've ever gotten over the summer.

  10. #16277
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanctimonious6  [View Original Post]
    It's a total crapshoot. Occasionally you'll be pleasantly surprised and get someone young-ish (30's) and reasonably cute. For me, the biggest issue is that some of these women are being trafficked, and I want no part of that.
    I only tried the Asian apartments once a couple of years ago. I knew that I wouldn't get anything like what's in the photos, but the woman who answered the door was just awful - 50's, possibly 60's, shapeless blob body (not fat, just amorphous), unkempt hair, and a sunken face. I just excused myself, walked away, and haven't been motivated to roll the dice again.

    As to the traficking part, the same thing applies to Asian massage parlor girls. I'm sure many if not the majority of those are traficked, and even most "independent" providers, particularly on STG, are handing most of their money over to their "manager"/ drug dealer.

  11. #16276

    Pretty Kitty

    Searched for info with this one but couldn't find anything. Anyone have intel to share?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...-/270010116873

  12. #16275

    Luck of the draw

    Quote Originally Posted by Varanus  [View Original Post]
    The trouble with the Asian apartments is that you're buying a pig in a poke. With other ads, there's at least the hope that the person who answers the door looks something like the photo (albeit usually older and either fatter or more haggard), whereas with the Asians, the photo is of a model or porn star, the reality is some dumpy middle-aged Asian woman decades past her expiration date.
    It's a total crapshoot. Occasionally you'll be pleasantly surprised and get someone young-ish (30's) and reasonably cute. For me, the biggest issue is that some of these women are being trafficked, and I want no part of that.

  13. #16274
    Quote Originally Posted by Osito608  [View Original Post]
    Checked out both ads. They are legit. You won't get woman in photo but you'll get a half decent woman for a reasonable price. Both offered multiple sessions during visit which was a plus. Would recommend asking them for message in between sessions if staying a long visit.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...-/054886734049

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...1/726652500784

    The second at was at motel near East towne. She fake tits and ass but not in a bad way.
    The trouble with the Asian apartments is that you're buying a pig in a poke. With other ads, there's at least the hope that the person who answers the door looks something like the photo (albeit usually older and either fatter or more haggard), whereas with the Asians, the photo is of a model or porn star, the reality is some dumpy middle-aged Asian woman decades past her expiration date.

  14. #16273

    Jynx. Looks familiar

    A girl calling herself "Jynx" has been posting on Tryst and on STG:

    https://tryst.link/escort/jynx

    And.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...l/986500246878

    The photos look familiar from a couple of years ago but I can't place her. Anyone recognize her and remember her old handle?

  15. #16272

    Asian apartments

    Checked out both ads. They are legit. You won't get woman in photo but you'll get a half decent woman for a reasonable price. Both offered multiple sessions during visit which was a plus. Would recommend asking them for message in between sessions if staying a long visit.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...-/054886734049

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...1/726652500784

    The second at was at motel near East towne. She fake tits and ass but not in a bad way.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape